Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Introductions & Farewells

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1005 replies to this topic

I_am_Geed
[ Display Name History ]

I_am_Geed

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Feel
  • RSN2:Doc Roe3
Dear all in the HYT chat of Lady Heinous:
|\/\/\/\|
|____|

I must admit I have to take an extended break untill June 16th. I wish you all muchos fun in the time I shall be absent!
Posted Image

Bfmeh
[ Display Name History ]

Bfmeh

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RSN:BfmeRS
  • RSN2:Bfme714
I'm 'new' to tip.it .
Well, as a member. I often read some forum stuff which can be watched when not logged in :P

My Rs name is BfmeRS.

Nothing else special to say here.

One more thing: Hi!

Superhero
[ Display Name History ]

Superhero

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 111 posts
  • RSN:Superhero
  • Clan:Collision
Looking to get more active on tip it. :)

Hiya guys

Posted Image
Member of: Collision
Leader of: The Moriquendi
Former Legionnaire of: Legends Never Die
Check out my Tip.It Profile and leave a comment!!

Toxicity02
[ Display Name History ]

Toxicity02

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Cloud Amv
This is my second Tip.It account, my other one had around 90 posts but I didn't like the username so I incorporated my Gamertag into my new account. I look foward to posting on OT and Debates again. Adios.

P.S. I have a habit of typing in cyan. On CD (My other forum) I have 7,000+ posts in cyan, it's grown on me. :blink:

Color codes removed - please don't use them excessively
-littleboy
Tip.it Forum Moderator
Posted Image

GyrFalcon5
[ Display Name History ]

GyrFalcon5

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
Sup whatsup! I used to to be an fairly active member here under the username Firebird75, though I took an extended break irl to sort out stuff and just have recently renewed mems.

Got_Me_Wrong
[ Display Name History ]

Got_Me_Wrong

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • RSN:Got Me Wrong
Long time player returning to RS again.

Curious to see how the game has changed.

kingmickez25
[ Display Name History ]

kingmickez25

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:KingMickez25
hi

SlayerMalk
[ Display Name History ]

SlayerMalk

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 727 posts
after long thought and looking back on the past 200+ days jagex says i have played and multiple people i have been friends with on runescape since the start of my runescape career are finally moving on... i think it is time that i say goodbye to this game for quite some time i will try my best to last to a certain date which i will come back and see if it is worth it...

to those who have stuck by me over all these years its been quite a ride and i enjoyed every second of it

*keep me added* :) but dont forget me :P

SO FOR NOW: enjoy runescape as well as your lives outside the game

As a temporary or permanant goodbye

Your Fellow Runescapian

Moosecow1 (commonly known as malkinthekid)
Posted Image

TipIt
[ Display Name History ]

TipIt

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Tip It
  • RSN2:Zzp
  • Clan:Solo Pking for life
Well everyone, it's been one hell of a ride.

I've been playing Runescape since my friend told me about it back in early 7th grade. Ever since then, i've been hooked!
Multiple accounts, plenty of great times, plenty of bad times. I still remember pking for hours on end with my friends at level 50 wild as mage pures. We dominated every single solo/duo we found, no matter what level. And EVERY time a clan with 100+ opts tried to take us out, we would always manage to panic so well, we'd escape :) (/ fond memories)

Since that fateful day I decided to sign up for Runescape, i've never once regretted it. If I wasn't wasting my time playing Runescape, i'd be playing some other video game (and not having nearly as much fun). I say that with the amount of time and effort i've put into this game, i've really accomplished everything I could ever want to do here. I've made countless pures, a pk video (Tip It Pvp vid 1 - Berserker Pure), made countless friends, become a chat mod, declined to be a player mod. I've done just about everything except become a maxed pure, and to be honest that's just too much.

Not only that, but i've also just run out of time for Runescape. I've recently attended college, and am Moving to Alabama to attend University of Alabama in Birmingham. My dad lives in Alabama, and I live in Ohio. I've never really had a strong relationship with my father, and now that he's retired, I have a great opportunity to do so ahead of me.

I've watched many great people come and go throughout my time on runescape, including all of my old friends; and it's about time that I finally do the same. So at 18 years old, i'm hanging up my accounts for good, and am quitting Runescape.

At this point, I do not know for sure whether I will ever be coming back or not. I will at least be taking a break for this next semester, popping into Heinous's chat to say hi to everyone, and see how they are all doing. i don't think I could ever stay away from that chat, it's been a lot of fun (From Tipitchat, to Runescapew44, to Lightning, to Pope Skills, to Forsakenmage, and finally to where we are today.

So, to everyone i've met, and everyone I've befriended, I big you adieu, and wish you all the best of luck with everything you attempt. If you would like to get ahold of me, feel free to pm me on Tip.It, as I will be checking back here periodically to see what's changed or what's new.

Shoutouts to my best Runescape friends:
  • Pope Skills: You've always been able to give/take advice on pures, and have been a great person to talk to. Definitely my favorite Runescaper.
  • Runescapew44: I've always had a lot of respect for you, even though a lot of people seem to think differently. You're a good guy, and I wish you the best as well mate :)
  • Lady Heinous: While our friendship has been relatively short-lived, you've always been a very understanding person. I wish you the best in everything you do
  • Sman: You're a good person, always been fun to talk to.
  • Link Olaran: Always one of my favorite chatters. A really awesome guy, even though he makes a habit of not talking very much.
  • Monstermas22: Same as Runescapew44. Mad respect for you buddy, and I wish you the best as well.
  • The 1 u Luv: I've been friends with you for years, and I'm glad I decided to talk to you. One of the most down-to-earth tiffers there are
  • Adam Rexic: I've been chatting with you since the early days of Lightning. Even though you tend to SPAM(rexic), I still love ya!
  • Pretoria Sa: Awesome chick. If you're out of line with her, you're gonna get a beat-down ;)
  • Purepure4774: One of the most well-respected members of the chat, and the most epic Zerker pure i've ever seen. It was great talking with you!
  • Eric(a)hermit: One hell of a guy, awesome person to talk to :)
  • Epeeflecher(awesome guy)
  • Echohut(Mad props to you mate)
  • Roflzilla (You don't mess with the christmas terrorist)
  • TheKoolKandy(you're one hell of a guy, glad I met you)
  • BaconisBacon (Remember to be respectful to others more than you have been. You're a better person than most people give you credit for)
  • DarkWitchery (WITCHY!!!!)
  • Stikitz (Tip.It's #1 Zerker prodigy)
  • Serpent Eye (love ya)

Sorry, but the rest won't be as personal. I just don't have the time at the moment, but I still respect and Like each of you the same!
  • The Old Poet
  • Fleb!
  • Spooferfish
  • My Shadow7
  • Celestrana
  • Y Guy 4 Life(wherever you are)
  • Supre Skill
  • AgentbravoJr
  • Plastic Poet
    vWioneo
  • MaulMachine
  • Raze541
  • Crimson Fog
  • Dax Jacks
  • Riyyon
  • Fizzlepop 92
  • Alper Bacon
  • Gmmstr827
  • PLlLlR
  • DEO
  • Noob Fellony
  • Lovepanda86
  • Geed Weed
  • Dillingham1
  • Drazhar44
  • Lady Ninane
  • AgentxSmith
  • Malk
  • StringCheze
  • Ask The Dude
  • SuperHYTnova
  • Pinkbullet3
  • IhasChicken
  • Lightning
  • Demonsbane
  • Peregrine
  • Rifleman Gen
  • Blind Auror
  • Dodecahedron
  • Verum Decus
  • Tranquil Sky
  • Wantmyar 69
  • Allmonkey
  • And all of the other Lady Heinous chatters that I liked to talk to!

Mad love to all of you Tip.Iters, and I wish everyone the best of luck with all of their ordeals :D

Goodbye for now TIF chat, I'll be seeing you :)
My Walkthrough and Game Guide
http://forum.tip.it/...ost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

Dexek
[ Display Name History ]

Dexek

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,534 posts
  • RSN:Dexek
Gonna miss ya man. Every time I go pking you'll come to mind. I'd write a decent bit, but I've got work in 6hrs, so I should head 'er to bed. Always be confident in yourself in life; it will take you far. I hope you and your dad can have a stronger relationship now. Rip it up in university :thumbup:

Posted Image

Poetry
Indexed Picture 1
Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

Posted Image

Neos_Matrix
[ Display Name History ]

Neos_Matrix

X-TET

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • RSN:ElricEdward
  • RSN2:Tet Null 355
  • Clan:Ex-TET Member
It seems Runescape F2Ping is a bit "boring" for me, and decided to take a break from it. Play some other games, I'll be back around the next month.

Watch out for me then, and take care of Lady Heinous Clan Chat. Don't want that to fail when I come back :razz:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

testeripb
[ Display Name History ]

testeripb

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi ^^

Emmentail
[ Display Name History ]

Emmentail

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,031 posts
  • RSN:Emmentail
New job = no time for the internet = me not paying Jagex £3.50 a month to screw up their game.

Goodbye HYT chat. B)
Posted Image

Vnnx
[ Display Name History ]

Vnnx

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hello, I'm new here. :)

MuffinMaddy
[ Display Name History ]

MuffinMaddy

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • RSN:Muffin Maddy
Bye Spec. I'm gunna miss you man. :(

Dietrich
[ Display Name History ]

Dietrich

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I never introduced myself when I first joined these forums, and I didn't become very active before leaving soon after, either. However, I've decided to become more involved with the community here, so I'll be around and posting more often.

So... Hello, everyone. :)

Wir sind durch Not und Freude
gegangen Hand in Hand;
vom Wandern ruhen wir
nun überm stillen Land.

badboy000345
[ Display Name History ]

badboy000345

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • RSN:Badboy000345
  • RSN2:Badboy000346
  • Clan:Seven Deadly Sins
Hey Tip.It!

My name's Badboy000345. I have been playing RuneScape for close to seven years now, and I have been grateful to use the resources offered by the main Tip.It site. I have been coming here to use the vast amounts of resources and helps available from this site since I first started with "Ernest the Chicken". I have not been active in the forums here until now because I spent most of my time in the RSOF. However, since the recent destruction (reshuffling) of the RSOF's, I have decided to plug myself into the Tip.It community and forums.

My in-game interests pretty much revolve around what I enjoy doing, namely, quests. I love doing quests, and I am currently only 5 quests away from obtaining my Quest Skillcape. Other than that, I pretty much just enjoy hanging out, playing mini-games and D&D's, and generally doing whatever happens to suit my fancy for the day. I dislike grinding and pures, so I am a fairly balanced player with an average level of 64 or 65 in my skills. I also dislike Pk'ing, but not PvP. My favorite gear set up is Verac's, glory, legends cape, barrows gloves, d boots, RoW, and a SS + DDS combo.

My favorites include:

Mini-Game: Temple Rebuilding
D&D: Penguin Hide N' Seek
Quest: Desert Treasure
Combat Skill: Magic
Non-Combat Skill: Woodcutting
Boss: Giant Mole

I am currently looking for a clan that shares my interests, and is primarily looking to have a good time, so if you know of one that might fit that description, let me know =)

Other than that, if you want to know more about me, you can just ask me =) Great to be here!

.:<Badboy000345>:.
"The things we wish for, they bind us. The things we need, they control us. But the things we make of our self, those things define us"

Proud Quest Cape owner since July 18, 2010

I_am_Geed
[ Display Name History ]

I_am_Geed

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
  • RSN:Feel
  • RSN2:Doc Roe3
EDIT:

I didnt know 0 0 Spec was taking a break as well. As I commonly play during the school day (idc what you all think) Im not really on break, but.....

This is sad for me to take in. Both Malk and 0 0 Spec.

Im going to miss you both. :sad:
Posted Image

QueenValerie
[ Display Name History ]

QueenValerie

Retired Tip.It Admins

• Members
  • 6,282 posts
  • RSN:QueenValerie
  • Clan:NONE
To all who are new here I would like to take the time to Welcome you to the Tip.It Community. :thumbsup:

Enjoy the forums and posting. <3:

queenvalerie.png

Saneug
[ Display Name History ]

Saneug

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Book-Power
Hello, thought I would look for some help on the internet for RS and wha-lah, found this web site. I am new to this and to RS. I have only been playing RS since this past August (2009). I can't do much on my own and most of the friends I made in RS are usually busy now that school is almost out, that's why I decided to check out the internet.
I am combat - 82, if that means anything. Ha. My grandson got me hooked on that game :wall: and i can't seem to leave it alone. So any help I get hopefully will come from this Rune tips web site. :thumbsup:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users