Underworld

Nexaduro

Sooooo can we start?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided that A. my Stillborn class system is stupid, B. I need everyone to state, just once more, what they want to be and who they want for company, and C. that I want to start this game now.

Sorry for the delay, I was pondering how this could best work.

So, yeah, official character sheet format:

Race (if it's not something I would be familiar with, describe it):

Companions (are you starting with a specific individual, small group, or settlement):

Profession (are you a hunter, an adventurer, a mayor, an evil demon bent on world destruction, etc.):

Description (what do you look like, with respect to your race and profession):

Talents (are you particularly good or bad at anything, do you have any useful skills):

Items (from your cavernous lair to that shiny ring in your pocket):

Since I thought it was fun, I want to make this a bit like Fallen Star. Different environment, of course, and there will probably be a slightly more dice-game style, but it will be a story as much as anything else. Perhaps a bit like Pirates 2, but probably with slightly shorter reports (massive kudos to Dungeonal for going through all that, even though the game got abandoned).

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Race (if it's not something I would be familiar with, describe it): Drow

Companions (are you starting with a specific individual, small group, or settlement): None

Profession (are you a hunter, an adventurer, a mayor, an evil demon bent on world destruction, etc.): Hunter

Description (what do you look like, with respect to your race and profession): Wears more leafy clothing than average. Average in other respects

Talents (are you particularly good or bad at anything, do you have any useful skills): Skilled at use of Scorpion Chain and shield. Not particularly strong, using finesse instead. Not good with technology

Items (from your cavernous lair to that shiny ring in your pocket): Scorpion chain + Giant Scorpion familliar/pet

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Name: Tanner

Race: Humanoid songmaster (Songmasters are basically sentients who have "become one" with harmony and melody. Good with music, but get really pissed at people who try to pass off anything they judge as lacking melody and harmony as music. Edit: Since the GM didn't feel fit to choose any extra abilities for me, I'll come up with them myself. The music of a songmaster is very persuasive, bordering on mind control if the listener has been within hearing distance long enough. However, if something breaks the song - i.e. a random cat falling on a songmaster's head - the strengths of the song are reversed. Also, each songmaster has a specific instrument of mastery - Tanner's is the xylophone and chimes. Also can use certain "song spells" (think the sorta stuff you see in LoZ), but he has to find and learn them first.)

Companions: Nobody as of yet.

Profession: Adventuring nomad, bored with life in general, generally dislikes people

Description: Light desert nomad clothing, nomadic scarf covering face (for a good reason - he's butt-ugly). Tall and rather skinny, with a xylophone tattooed on his left hand.

Talents: Music, staff-based weaponry.

Items: Nomadic clothing, nomadic headscarf, bronze herder's staff, pocket-sized xylophone set, small hip satchel, waterflask.

Other: Allied with the natives of the planet, as he prefers that people either leave him alone or become his slaves.

a70c7.png

Name: (The) Draugen

Race (if it's not something I would be familiar with, describe it): Draug®

Companions (are you starting with a specific individual, small group, or settlement): Solo, transformation lets me do all sorts of stuff myself.

Profession (are you a hunter, an adventurer, a mayor, an evil demon bent on world destruction, etc.): Killing, rising from the dead, spreading fear.

Description (what do you look like, with respect to your race and profession): The Draugen looks like a human, pale as a corpse and carrying a stench of decay even though it does degenerate. It's wearing a black, torn robe. It can however take on any size and form.

Talents (are you particularly good or bad at anything, do you have any useful skills): Transformation, slaughter.

Items (from your cavernous lair to that shiny ring in your pocket): None needed.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Eh, so everyone's essentially starting in the wilderness? Do you guys want there to be others of your race?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Sure, why not? They're heavily xenophobic and such, but that's okay. :P

Hrm.

Interesting... interesting. That actually plays out perfectly, now that I think about it.

Okay, so you're just a Drow adventurer then? I imagine you'd want to be near a town or camp of some sort?

And Mather, for some reason Draugr just seem a bit silly. If you really want it, I suppose it could just be a less-powerful Dweller or something.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Yah, but only so that I stop by to sell goods and such.

Race (if it's not something I would be familiar with, describe it): Winged humanoid thingy I previously described

Companions (are you starting with a specific individual, small group, or settlement): Likely not.

Profession (are you a hunter, an adventurer, a mayor, an evil demon bent on world destruction, etc.): All of the above. Except mayor

Description (what do you look like, with respect to your race and profession): Humanoid, crimson skin, bat wings (IE no feathers), long talons on feet, clawed hands, but not so clawed that using weapons is impossible.

Talents (are you particularly good or bad at anything, do you have any useful skills): Flight, aerial combat

Items (from your cavernous lair to that shiny ring in your pocket): Executioner's sword with a chain attached to the hilt. (Executioner swords typically had no point. The end was rounded to a flat, while they kept the bladed sides.)

There you go.

2Xeo5.png

Eh, just got back from school.

I had chorus, and I was busy helping one of my best friends, my other friend, and my arch-nemesis out to a car (it's pouring rain here, and they had no coats or umbrellas).

Not to mention, I took a moment to move a few tree branches out of a road. :rolleyes:

You'd be surprised how long the cue of cars can get behind a roadblock that can be moved by a freshman.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

It's because no one wants to get out of their car.

Sorry, forgot the open houseat my school. <_<

My parents, as always, are telling me to go to sleep.

Iey, wanna post your Character Sheet? I'm thinking of putting you with Ross. A pair of demons, perhaps rivals, perhaps friends, perhaps grudging allies, perhaps family, perhaps a pair of widdle wuvbirds (bats). :rolleyes:

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Race: Fiend

Profession: Hunter

Description: Black, stitched wings, needle like in appearance. Down her spine, thorn like bones run down in a neat line, a tail, bony yet solid. Fangs (like a vampire), Pitch black eyes. Forearms also have thorn like bones going up to the elbow, same as legs up to the knee. a hooked claw for each heel. and claws. Its time I showed my evil side. The creature is fast, its strength is nothing more than an average human, so it isn't Overpowered. Armorless and natural weapons. (claws, tail, fangs, and needled wings). Can see in the dark. But vision is hindered by 50% in bright light (dim/normal lighting has minimal effect.

Items: Nothing but tattered clothing

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Hrm, so your thoughts on the Ross thing?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Depends, my creature is intent on ending all life. lol

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Race: Draconics (quadropedal land based creatures who are able to breath fire and maul things. High intelligence rating, but hates water.)

Party: I'm a lone dude, dude.

Profession: Mauling wild: able to use claws, tail, and teeth to the fullest advantage, goodat mele, but fire abilities diminished by the focuson mele.

desc: Medium height, varied color scales (mainly green) with large claws, teeht, and a muscular tail. Able to modify their voices to speak diferent languages.

Weapons: The claws, the teeth, the tail, and the fire.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Name: Tekrer Propmail

Race: Dwarf

Weapons: Ancestral battle ax, crossbow, 30 quarrels, carving hammer and chisel.

Profession: Rune priest (magic user that uses ancient sigils to provide buffs, etc in combat, also is proficent in melee combat as well)

Desc: Tekrer the dwarf is a member of the loose propmail clan of dwarfs. While it is technically a clan bound by blood it seems to be more like a meeting hall or an adventurers guild than an ancestral home. In any rate Tekrer is a furiously religious dwarf believing in the old dwarfish gods as well as the ever present ancestral spirits, he is also heavily xenophobic against any non dwarf and has an especial hatred towards non simian races. On a note about dwarfs: While they are not magic users in the traditional sense they do have clerical power and their own old runes and sigils for various magical effects as well as their ability of darkvision.

LNYvk.png

Well, most of the tavern is doing their typical talk of "I. Like. To. Kill. Things."

So I figure I'm going to go along with that, and edit my character's race description a bit...

By the way, when does the gameplay for this actually start?

Actually, the "I like to kill things" is a first for me. ^.~

And I agree, lets start soon, (or whenever Nex isn't busy) lol

Lqt9R.png