Underworld

Nexaduro

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already read all that Mather. I just don't like it.

How does it come back from the dead? How does it change shape, size, and weight? How does it control the weather?

I should have said strange rathe than obscure I suppose. It just never works in any setting other than its own, because nothing's really like Norse mythology.

EDIT: Ross, is there any ideal environment fo you? Like, a nearby village or something?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

You talking about Ross Grim?

And ok, Ross. You... you do know that everything is underground here though, right?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

-Waits to begin-

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Howsabout a walking plant, very flamable but can grow stuff and use his own body as a usable weapon?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

*ahem*

How about a cave next to a dead village?

And Earth... I actually like that idea. I'll give it a try.

Moving on! Gimme a second and we'll start.

On an unrelated note, I'm having burritos for dinner and getting a bowler hat soon.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Actually made one that you liked. great.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Starting soon?

*yawn*

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Retech:

You're sitting at the fire of your exploration camp, having been hired by a nearby settlement. They chose you for the Drow reputation. Long ago your ancestors were trapped alone in the dark without the luxury of civilized settlements and natural selection favoured those with darker skin, lither forms, and better senses. Eventually a social structure formed and Drow hunters quickly became the highest commodity available to budding settlements. You've been well payed in the past, though that money went into funding your extravagent Lightleaf garments and intricate scorpion chain (which, by the way, I am unfamiliar with the appearance of). Your scorpion hangs off your back, gently but firmly clamped on. The Drow-scorpion relation is symbiotic, they fight as one in combat with the scorpion's poison sting complementing the hunter's blades.

Tanner:

A rather odd man, you are often subject to the discriminations of others. The nomadic lifestyle fits you quite well, and you make a living off the land. Occasionally you're hired to perform in a town or do mercenary work. Your music is quite incredible, and has an almost magically mesmerizing quality to it. It has saved your life more than once. You carry only the bare bones of necessary supplies on your person, but your crustaceous herd serves to carry camp supplies and food.

Ross & Ieyfura:

Grudging allies in the harsh Underworld, descendants of an ancient race that once dominated Saria but was long ago driven underground. You are vicious, winged creatures, one bristling with bone protrusions and the other sporting thick crimson skin and a humongous blade. Disgusted by what you see as a corruption of the planet by foreign races, you seek to purge the world of Humankind and their like. You are brother and sister, though that doesn't mean that should one ever lose their purpose the other would do anything but abandon or slay them. Your lair is a cave opening onto a devastated village, the work of your late guardian and mentor when the two of you were captured and nearly slain by Inquisitors.

Tekrer Propmail:

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry. :P

Earthsage:

You have long stalked the grove in which you were born, tending the plants and repelling invaders. You appear as an amalgam of vines around a leafy core, and are immensely strong and determined. You are the first and only one of your kind, created by some unknown power, though you have long raised lesser creatures to look after the ever-growing gardens.

--------------------------------------------

Everyone post/repost their actions.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Oh, fine Grim. The city of Pillarplans, far from the light of the sun and lightly illuminated by biolumiscent moss growing on and around the Stonewood trees that rise far above the Underworld surface. I just had to put that joke in there, though.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I look around my viney home, assesing the stength of my creatures and the strength of myself.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

The creature's tail carved symbols into the grey dirt, flicking the ground after each symbol to erase it. Her hollowed voice slithered from her mouth in a seductive whisper, "This bores me. I must feed. Brother, I will be back before long."

With that, the famished creature sprung into flight, navigating the ruins with her black eyes wary of any prey she might come across.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

(What races are found in there? I presume it is primarily dwarven?)

Tekrer moves out of the city glaring at all non dwarves in his usual mildly threatening way and looks for employment in the local taverns and meeting halls.

LNYvk.png

Jen wakes up and travels just out of town to face a single training creature, so that she can really understand her skill. (I don't what the system is, so I'd like a practice battle just to try)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Mather: You're blinded and subsequently incinerated by your unparalleled, Norwegian awesomeness. Please make a new character.

Earthsage: You are strong, having been able to snap the metal tools and weak bones of the humans who once tried to destroy your precious home. The other tenders of the garden are small beetles with wooden carapaces, flitting about in small groups and removing pests from the grove.

Stork: You awake with a snort, finding your pet cat resting on your chest. You shove it off, and sit up on the back of the giant crab carrying you and your supplies. You rub your eyes and yawn, then set about unpacking something for breakfast.

Ieyfura: You leap majestically off of the small cliff in front of the cave, unfurling your wings midair. You then get a cramp, and plummet headfirst into a pond. Floating to the surface, you angrily walk onto land and flap your wings dry before once more jumping into the air and flying into the dark.

Grim: You stride with swagger out of your dormitory in the temple of Armok, grabbing your equipment and affixing it to your person. Finding yourself on the main street of the noble district, you head towards the gate leading into the main town.

Retech: As you trek away from your camp you come across a quadrupedal lizard about a third your height. It looks rather hungry, and desperately runs towards you.

RIP Dawngate ;-;