Underworld

Nexaduro

Tekrer mutters about how a maimed enemy is not worth killing and continues looking for work, bandaging his hand as he goes. If he has the chance he loads his crossbow with a bolt while glaring at passerbies and mutter "Oh yes, yes dear they shall all pay now!"

LNYvk.png

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I really don't care who comes to harm by my hand, as long as harm is caused. I would advise you to leave me alone."

Iapetos clutches the executioner sword with one hand, and grabs it's chain with the other. He then jumps and flies onto a nearby tree.

2Xeo5.png

Earthsage: The beetles are still far away. As your vision fades, you see the distant knight leap atop a spiderlike creature that then scuttles away.

Retech: After a short, rather cheesy exchange the demon flies away. You maintain your defensive stance, in case of a trick, but all you hear is a loud crack followed by a sound akin to a cow being tossed down a hill (minus the startled moo).

Ieyfura: You spot your brother and the Drow huntress near a campfire on the ground, as well as the ruins of the city near your cave and a pillar of light far off.

Tanner (no, but you can probably guess): You deftly whip out your xylophone, place it on the crab's back, and start playing. The music is, for a xylophone, quite peaceful and soothing. The creature seems to hesitate, and turns around to leave.

Tekrer: A muscular man leaning against a wall grabs you, whipping out a rope. You notice a sword at his belt, and his uniform looks familiar.

Iapetos: As you leap away and into the tree, the branch gives way and you topple to the ground. Unfortunately, the ground slopes at a significant angle, and end up in a river some twenty yards from where you started.

Draugen (you have no claws, and remember that one arm is effectively useless right now except for amusingly flopping about): You drive your sword into the ground next to you, leap out from the cover, pick up a swordsman who was attempting to flank you with your good arm, and hold him in front of you with a choking grip.

----------------------------------------

Also, out of curiosity, who actually would like normal magic in this? I want it to be as fun (read: "fun") as possible.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I like the general magical "strength" enhancements, to make an item tougher or whatever, but magic doesn't matter either way to me.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Not too powerful, but I like the idea of using it to scare the [cabbage] out of my victims.

The Draugen tosses his human shield at the opponents, picks up his sword and quickly strikes before heading back into the darkness to mend his vounds.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I wouldn't mind a limited degree of magic in this but honestly we could do a fantasy game without it.

Tekrer elbows the man in the gut while jump/headbutting him under the jaw before getting his battle ax free and roaring "What was that for?". He also tries to remember (after the afor mentioned elbow and headbut and then get the heck out of his grasp bit) what the sigil was from.

LNYvk.png

Never agreed on an xp system. Any preferences?

As for magic, meh. I think I'll just say that nothing is impossible. After all, coming up with reasons for all my ridiculous ideas sometimes takes too long.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I really don't care what kind of exp is used, but I have plans for my character if magick doesn't exist, and I have plans if it does. So yet again, I'm fine with or without.

Are there going to be sessions?

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Jen heads off to find a Drow settlement.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I wait, hoping the beetles remember to put the fire out.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

(Okay, from now on you can ask to do essentially whatever you want. The more absurd and less traditionally magical the better. Just have a backup plan, as there is a fair chance either me or the dice will disagree with your attempt.)

Draugen: The man breaks your grip and jumps back, slashing with his sword. The blow strikes you across the chest, though the wound is not deep. You scoop up your sword and flee into the darkness. As you leave the light behind your cuts begin to knit themselves shut, though one arm is still fairly weak.

Tekrer: You struggle as hard as you can and manage to lash out with a fist, hitting the man in the stomach and winding him before he wrestles you to the ground. He ties your hands behind your back, then picks you up and leads you down the road. Several people stopped to watch the struggle, but then moved on. No one looks particularly concerned. You can't quite place the meaning of the symbol, though you feel it on the tip of your tongue.

Tanner: The creature walks into the light, and you almost topple off the crab as you realize it is a fully-grown Gaunt, sinewous and fluid. The creature reaches out carefully, touching your forehead. You hear its voice in your mind, commending your skill. It states that it would have taken you for evaluation as a servant, but that you would have likely been more trouble than you're worth. It suggests that you come to see it someday, and play music for it once more in exchange for your freedom. It also asks permission to take one of your crabs until then for examination; it has never before seen such a unique breed as those of your flock.

Jen: You quickly pack up your supplies, but when you prepare for a return to the city you realize that you forgot the direction in which it lies.

Earthsage: The beetles finally reach you, and form a circle of rings around you in the grass. As you burn into oblivion, they simply sit and protect the plants of the grove. The world goes dark, your ashes are scattered, and the grove draws you in once more. Then there is a brilliant, shining, formless presence standing beside you, whispering that your job isn't over. In the center of the grove a bud forms on a small island in the center of a pond, and within this bud lies your new form. You can shape it as you wish, however you think you could best serve the grove, says the presence.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

(this post whenever thing irks me)

The fiend decides to check up on her brother.

(So short entry attack. lol)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Jen goes in whatever direction to find a settlement, especially Drow or Dwarven.

Tekrer tries to remember where he remembers the badge from whilst gathering all of his anger and rage into a white hot ball and releasing it in a pulse of pressure and flame racing towards the guard.

LNYvk.png

i shape my body shaped like a bird, but with two arms, two legs, and the wings. It shall be made of vines, as before, but these will be more reselient than before. (no more burning to death pwease?)

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Hey, you specified weakness to fire. :rolleyes:

Also, what the heck would that bird look like?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Like a crow maybe? And i meant like no more "can't win because someones got fire on thier side." type of stuff.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Could we... keep moving?

Earth you are a plant, plants can burn, he threw a jar of (most likely) greek fire at you, you will most likely burn slightly faster than a human (except that you specified a weakness to fire).

LNYvk.png

Dude, i know that, but it's a situation where i can't win because he's got the [bleep]ing fire pots. I'm askingg for a situation where i can actually win, but that doesn't mean subtracting my weakness to fire.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]