Four Lokos

No_99_Melee

Various_Artists_Four_Loko_Da_Mixtape-front-large.jpg

For those of you who don't know a Four Loko is a alcoholic drink + energy drink smashed into a 23.5 Oz container (12% alcohol). It comes in 9 different flavors: Grape, Fruit punch, Orange Blend, Watermelon, Blue raspberry, Lemonade, Cranberry, Cranberry lemonade and Lemon Lime.

The FDA is currently investigating the manufacturer of the drink to find out if drinking caffeine induced alcohol is safe for anyone. It was also banned in a college in New Jersey after it had hospitalized several of its students.

Last night I had one of these things and holy shnikees it was possibly the most intense thing I've drank. Obviously my body thought so as well because for the first time ever I threw up from drinking. So my question to you is do you think they should be banned?

Personally hell yes they should be banned. I think if I ever have another one of those things I will need my stomach pumped.

PS: Try one! :thumbsup:

PSS: Watermelon is the best flavor.

1288581197250-1.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemon is the best, and no, I don't think it should be. If you already know that an energy drink or a certain alcoholic beverage is hard on you (or any alcohol at all for that matter) you really shouldn't smash them together thinking it's ok.

Should not be banned. It's your own responsibility to drink responsible.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Whats the difference between a four loko and a Jägerbomb? Or a four loko and a vodka + red bull?

That's what I was wondering.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

So with your logic crack/meth/heroine etc. should be legalized and people should just be responsible?

That's a bit of a jump isn't it?

I mean going from two things that are plenty legal put together to, well, meth.

I don't see how this is any different than like a vodka + redbull so unless something is way different it shouldn't be banned.

So with your logic crack/meth/heroine etc. should be legalized and people should just be responsible?

Oh god damn it.

No they should not be legal.

If you've never tried alcohol+energy drink before, why try a ready bottle? It would be better to mix vodka+energy drink on your own, since you'll know how much you've put in.

Just because some [cabbage] happened to you, doesn't mean all others should pay. You could cross out energy drink and start on a crusade on alcohol, something that's caused an enormous amount of deaths and suffering, but just because it get's out of hand for some people doesn't mean we all should have to pay the price of getting the product banned.

And speaking of meth, i can make it in my house by products in the store, should you ban them too?

And speaking of meth, i can make it in my house by products in the store, should you ban them too?

I figured someone would bring this technicality up...

And there is a difference between mixing two legal drinks and making meth. I'm sorry. It's not like you're sitting here with a chemistry set making a vodka and redbull.

If you've never tried alcohol+energy drink before, why try a ready bottle? It would be better to mix vodka+energy drink on your own, since you'll know how much you've put in.

Agreed to your first statement.

Hell no I need my meth.

I see what you're getting at though, but if meth is illegal to sell made why can't it be the same for Jagerbombs/FourLokos?

1288581197250-1.jpg

And there is a difference between mixing two legal drinks and making meth. I'm sorry. It's not like you're sitting here with a chemistry set making a vodka and redbull.

No that's not what i mean. I brought it up as a ridiculous argument as the argument for "if this "loko" is legal why shouldn't meth be?".

Mixing a stimulant with a depressant doesn't sound too safe:

"Students whose motor skills, visual reaction times, and judgment are impaired by alcohol may not perceive that they are intoxicated as readily when they're also ingesting a stimulant," said O'Brien. "Only the symptoms of drunkenness are reduced but not the drunkenness. They can't tell if they're drunk; they can't tell if someone else is drunk. So they get hurt, or they hurt someone else."

"Mixing powerful stimulants contained in some energy drinks with depressants in alcohol could cause cardiopulmonary or cardiovascular failures, said David Pearson, a researcher in the Human Performance Laboratory."

So why does meth cross the line, but caffeine+alcohol drinks do not?

Pretty sure a kid died by downing 4 of these mothers in 10 minutes.

I want them. All of them. inside me.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've only tried this thing once, and it literally felt like sugar running down your throat. Imagine drinking a 12-pack of Vault and vodka....

Pretty sure a kid died by downing 4 of these mothers in 10 minutes.

I want them. All of them. inside me.

The same could happen with very strong energy drinks too.

It really just a case of being stupid enough to do stupid things with drinks like these. Drinking them responsibly is fine.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

No that's not what i mean. I brought it up as a ridiculous argument as the argument for "if this "loko" is legal why shouldn't meth be?".

Yeah I probably should have just quoted NO_99 because he seems serious about it.

Agreed to your first statement.

Hell no I need my meth.

I see what you're getting at though, but if meth is illegal to sell made why can't it be the same for Jagerbombs/FourLokos?

Alcohol with some caffeine in it is not equivalent to methamphetamine.

Alcohol with some caffeine in it is not equivalent to methamphetamine.

Quote of truth. Comparing four lokos/ alcohol to meth is silly to me. The two are completely different substances with two completely different affects.

tFtfA.jpg

This.

Its your body, people should learn to look after it. If you think it'll make you throw up, hospitalized etc, dont drink it. Simple as that.

However it if is THAT dangerous, perhaps they should reconsider not selling it. Especially if it has immense side effects etc from just 1 drink on so many people.

Popoto.~<3

YES.

I just celebrated my 21st, pregamed with Four Loko at the frat. God, nothing about last night was good. I went for the bars for the first time, don't remember it, and got kicked out within half an hour.

Admittedly I also had 12 shots of liquor (only hit 18 drinks), but the Four Loko started the night.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

That sounds really good.... :)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge