An old Topic, with a twist

Lovelost

Alot of people join clans not really knowing about the past. When you look into it, the history of your clan can be rather interesting. Many people however tend to stay in the past and dwell on it quite a bit.

So heres my question:

If you could Turn back time in the clan world,

[b]When would you have wanted to be present within your clan?[/b]

[b]What were the events surrounding that point in your clans life? [/b]

[b] Why does that moment stand out for you the most?[/b] 

My Personal Answers:

When would you have wanted to be present within your clan?

The moment I would have wanted to be present for in my clans history was when Battleneo was calling. Upon joining The Titans, you heard of battleneo, hes legendary in the clan world currently and in the past. Neo was one of the few callers that have literally impacted the clan world and proved himself to be a true caller amongst callers.

What were the events surrounding that point in your clans life?

Many fights, Especially the The Titans vs Divine forces fight where Neo lead with the score being

Titans : 60 - 65 people

Divine Forces : 80-90 people

And Titans pulling out a win.

Why does that moment stand out for you the most?

That moment stands out for me, because I am of course a caller. Anyone who wants to improve likes to learn from someone better. I think I could have learnt alot from neo and it would probably change the way I lead currently for the better.

When Downfall DV beef occurred I guess

DV beeeeef

Because they pulled a lot of people and won like every fight against DV lol.

However, the only thing I would change in my clan history is clanning sooner. So I honestly wouldn't want to be in Downfall during that time period. (Or any other clan)

6590ew.jpg

2004, 2005, 2006 - We had big events in RSC as well, but those years were massive for Gladz.

2004 - Gladz vs ZF rivalry.

2005 - Gladz vs BK.

2006 - Gladz vs DS.

They were monumental events in the clan world. Beating DS is one of the things we're most known for. Our rivalry with ZF - from reading old topics - looked absolutely amazing, and Gladz vs BK is obviously something for the history books.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

When Lth was more active in TWR because they seemed really solid in full outs and matched options which back then i looked them as a very respectable clan and they still are.

The activity and pulls lth had which really was able to compete with a lot of the major clans in TWR

Because back then i focused a lot in clans inside the TWR and i saw that lth was fairly active and pretty good in any kind of war

Then again i might not be 100% sure about what i said but for sure did make an impact on me :thumbup:

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

The Poison vs Dragonwood rivalry. Never ever warred poison while being in Dragonwood. And that's like 7-8 months.

There were many flames and trolls which I really like. And I think there was a crash war hehe Idk though.

Because I like crashing and hearing flames and trolls.

I own.

Recruit me pl0x?

im very fine with the moment T0 is doing atm, not really any other point in T0's history id go back to so ill give you a different clan

Resilience:

When would you have wanted to be present within your clan? Crash War with Solace, i was on holiday with no option of getting on comp for wars, i would have loved to be apart of it more.

What were the events surrounding that point in your clans life? Talk [cabbage] get hit

Why does that moment stand out for you the most? Because i was very into Resilience and we took crap from no one, so solace crash war was a big deal

kristn.png

I wouldn't need to turn back time because i think the best time in CR was probably the rivalry with Exo.

Heated rivalry with Exo.

Intense wars, always brought the best out in both clans, and gave us something to look forward to each day.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

was with them and it was summer of '09

pulling 65 people to spurs, 80 to preps beating clans like EH and competing for top 7 imo

i love wars with more people in them, it's generally a faster pace which is more exciting to me

161nazb.gif

When would you have wanted to be present within your clan? When it opened so i can have experienced all its rises and falls

What were the events surrounding that point in your clans life? The opening

Why does that moment stand out for you the most? The opening of dw.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Back in 2004 I think (Keanu confirm please) when WG was at the height of its p2p glory and Kenshln was leading KF raids. Either that or some of more epic wars we had (Keanu can supply names) that occurred before my time.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Well, generally, I'd go back to the clan world after RS2 was released.. right when I started clanning. I hold a much better opinion of the clan world back in the day then I do now.. but perhaps that nostalgia comes from the fact that it was 6 years ago, and I was a lot younger, and RS was just more fun. So who really knows whether things are better now or then. But I do know one thing, even though this is just a game, there was much more loyalty to your clan, and clans had more of a sense of family, which was really cool.. also, there was no multiclanning (damn teams didnt exist); clan hoppers were rejected from the clan world, and crashers were shunned as well. So in that way, I definitely preferred it.

I definitely have respect for the clans that are still around after so many years.. 'The' (yay), Corr (2x yay), BK, Gladz, RsD, TRWF, EoS, DW, WG etc.

Back in 2004 I think (Keanu confirm please) when WG was at the height of its p2p glory and Kenshln was leading KF raids. Either that or some of more epic wars we had (Keanu can supply names) that occurred before my time.

I remember TU's war vs. WG back in the day.. it was f2p though. I was the first pile. :-|

2004 - Gladz vs ZF rivalry.

2005 - Gladz vs BK.

Ha, I definitely remember that era.. and especially the Gladz vs ZF rivalry.. epic times!! Gladz were top notch in those days (pretty much 1st or 2nd for years) and it was definitely their peak.. too bad things have changed so drastically for you guys (not saying that you're not good anymore.. it would be nice to see another older clan in the top 10 dominating).

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

When would you have wanted to be present within your clan? Beginning of '10

# Winning from DownFall 2 times within a week

# Being in the Top-30 of the ClanWorld

# Having Infinitone raging at me when I staff binded :rolleyes:

# Having 50+ pulls

It's always better to be in a clan that runs good.

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

• 3 weeks later...

December 6th, 2003.

A clan called the PK PKs was formed following a post on the Rune Village forums entitled "Read This If You Hate PKers". The post was by a player known as His Lordship. The PK PKs would eventually become known as the Wilderness Guardians - one of the most influential clans in the game.

It's simply me. Most people would prefer to go back to 2005/2006 when WG's domination of P2P multi started. I'd rather live it from the beginning.

@Joe:

Back in 2004 I think (Keanu confirm please) when WG was at the height of its p2p glory and Kenshln was leading KF raids.

Well, WG's domination only really kicked off with the WG vs The Unbreakables war in 2005, and I'd say peaked with WG vs DoA in July. I have yet to speak to Kenshln, but it's on my list of priorities.

Either that or some of more epic wars we had (Keanu can supply names) that occurred before my time.

WG vs RO, 2004

WG vs TU, 2005

WG vs DoA, 2005

X vs DS, 2006

A couple more like WG vs BD, WG + Fear vs 'The' as well. Gotta check dates on those.

Either the late `04 period or the early `08 period

Dragonwood was made from two clans in a merge in the late of 2004, staying strong in most of 2005. Also reached Top 15 in the earlier part of 2008, pulling very high. The DW and Mori rivalry seems pretty interesting, too.

Those times were probably when the clan world itself was stronger and more competitive then now, and that's also the time when DW was probably at it's strongest.

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

When would you have wanted to be present within your clan? I would have wanted to be in THE a bit longer before the wilderness was taken out.

What were the events surrounding that point in your clans life? Top 10 and was a completely different experience.

Why does that moment stand out for you the most? I have experienced a great deal with this clan but I have not experienced top 5. I think it would have taught me a great deal and I do think if I had been around earlier we would have been able to keep a more stable/active high council and leadership. Back then it just seems like retirement and stupid stuff happened all at once so no one was there to kinda make sure stuff worked out.

flamesig.jpg

When we were pulling 150 options-180 options (I dunno if Solace did, but I think we did).

Massive fights, one with RuneScape Elites, which I was there for. Others such as Echo of Silence and Corruption Run-Ins.

Though it was more a joy-ride for most as a handful mass-left, it's the moment of truth of whether or not a clan of our abilities could withstand a slump. Needless to say, we are still around, proving that neither mass-leavings or joy-rides can affect our long-term abilities. I also was not present during those times, due to irl activities being more important.

marco.png

Retired Member of TKO Blitz

Retired Member of Octane