65m slay xp, 2500 tasks

There are so many things wrong about the first picture that it almost makes me cry... Nonetheless, knowing eero, most of the top slayers have similar strangeness's about them, and it's rmarkable that they don't burn out. Sweet achievement though.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Wow

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

i VERY rarely post on these forums. But this deserved one, awesome job!

and a 100/10 for the rsc stats, very cool, love it.

Wow, that's been a while since I've seen your name, didn't know you still played.

As always, a great job Moe. :thumbup:

signature4s.jpg

i VERY rarely post on these forums. But this deserved one, awesome job!

and a 100/10 for the rsc stats, very cool, love it.

Wow, just wow. All the memories.

There are so many things wrong about the first picture that it almost makes me cry... Nonetheless, knowing eero, most of the top slayers have similar strangeness's about them, and it's rmarkable that they don't burn out. Sweet achievement though.

Agreed. It's amazing to me that the top slayers still hinder themselves by using DFS, no rapier, no ardy cape/cannon even. To each his own.

Grats though Moe, pretty insane tab and clues as well. Its good to see a slayer who actually does clues, I'm one of the few I know who even does lvl 3's religiously. Although I have taken a break from them since I cleaned out my bank.

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

• 3 weeks later...

Insane, 10/10. For curiosities sake, any chance you've kept track of how many clues you've done? If so, when you end up selling all that loot, average value per clue for the hard / elite ones would be nice.

.....A part of me really wants to point out the cape / lack of defender / not cannoning them in their old area / using prot prayers WITH the shield, but... *bites lip* 65million. Let the naysayers spouting claims of inefficiency ever get that much slayer xp. Keep rocking those RSC stats, have fun getting to 70m. :shades: