VR + EoS Demolish RoT + DF

MrGwas

2010, 6:17 PM']Fight originally started between Violent Resolution and Corruption at around 3:30 EST. As the fight progressed, Reign of Terror members started to show up in order to snipe VR. Echo of Silence headed up with small options to anti-crash the few ROT at the fight.

Eventually, ROT were massed in full force and headed up only to be hit on log in by EOS. VR and Corruption continued to fight as ROT were slaughtered by EOS on the outskirts. Rather than fighting EOS, ROT decided to mass snipe VR and start to use their high technology in order to down VR teamspeak numerous times. Refusing to stop to clear, Corruption continued to hit VR. CD then came into the fight picking off some VR but eventually only focused on fighting EOS, leaving VR to fight Corr + ROT on their own. Corruption respectably decided to end while EOS forced CD south, leaving VR and EOS to slaughter ROT.

ROT tried to split into two teams and just mass snipe both VR and EOS' piles but that failed terribly. Eventually, Divine Forces decided to mass up to aid ROT.

VR + EOS vs ROT + DF went on for the next 2 hours with ROT being forced to mass snipe and DF being down to 21 options at one point of the fight. EOS focused on ROT, VR focues on DF which seemed to work wonders. Eventually Divine Kings decided to make an appearance to crash VR, only to be slaughtered by PH and TT (thanks for the anti-crash).

As the 3.5 hour mark of the fight arrived, Violent Resolution and Echo of Silence forced DF and ROT to regroup time after time, mass sniping and eventually, calling it off.

Violent Resolution Starting: 150

Echo of Silence Starting: 60

---------------------

~210 options

Reign of Terror Starting: ~120

Divine Forces Starting: ~120

-----------------

~240 options

Reign of Terror Ending: 0

Divine Forces Ending: 0

--------------------

0 options

Violent Resolution Ending:

101116215351.png

Echo of Silence Ending: 200

------------------------

~380 options

Thanks for the fight.

Great job to all VR today, combating Teamspeak DDOS attacks for the majority of the fight and still coming out on top.

Pictures:

101116193304.png

101116174326.png

101117003530.png

afbeelding6w.png

101116224317.png

<Pic removed - offensive word/name. Laikrob>

Some Eos Pics:

eos2t.png

eosevent14k2.jpg

101116233104.png

It was a straight up feast, 12 kills 3 deaths one was suiciding to get binds. Rot didn't have a main pile for the entire fight, and everytime we hit DF they ran and started regrouping.

Edit: Video by Joepalm25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXsKhQS2-Do&feature=player_embedded

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

Grats. Clusters are boring though IMO :3 Amazing increase in pull in such a short span EoS. Everyone was DDoS'd, though, can't imagine a fight involving as many big clans as that not having all parties looking for new TS'es like Paris Hilton searches for new purses.

hzvjpwS.gif

Grats. Clusters are boring though IMO :3 Amazing increase in pull in such a short span EoS. Everyone was DDoS'd, though, can't imagine a fight involving as many big clans as that not having all parties looking for new TS'es like Paris Hilton searches for new purses.

DDosing is part of the clan world now, it's almost essential for a top 5 clan to have at least 4 backup teamspeaks now. We've disabled our main one since it went down whenever we hopped to a pvp world almost instantly. I know for a fact VR had to switch teamspeaks 5+ times, and DF was using CDRSC Ts at one point. I'm assuming RoT got ddosed aswell because of their many enemies. These clusters are actually fun though, if you're ever in one you'll understand why.

eosss4.png

I doubt your ending and so do many others (considering somehow you pulled more than your memberlists combined), but if you want to believe it then so be it.

Our TS was ddosed several times which was disappointing. Had to switch TSes several times during it.

j0xPu5R.png

I doubt your ending and so do many others (considering somehow you pulled more than your memberlists combined), but if you want to believe it then so be it.

Our TS was ddosed several times which was disappointing. Had to switch TSes several times during it.

we didn't have a memberlist I don't know what you're talking about, I know it's a bit surprising knowing other clans can get to 60 people still but chins up maybe you'll get there one day.

eosss4.png

we didn't have a memberlist I don't know what you're talking about, I know it's a bit surprising knowing other clans can get to 60 people still but chins up maybe you'll get there one day.

Appears I misunderstood the post, making it seem like EoS alone pulled 380 options.

j0xPu5R.png