Fantasy RPG Class Test

Sennin

Hi everyone! Just thought you might be interested in this test. There are 38 possible classes to fall into! Enjoy!!

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test

Here's what I got:

The Ninja Master

11% Strength, 11% Bloodlust, 47% Intelligence, 16% Spirit, 26% Vitality and 68% Agility!

14194322147880392313.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

By combining their stealth and evasion with powerful elemental magic, Ninja Masters are some of the most fierce warriors. Although they may not be the most physically powerful warriors, their cunningness and spellcasting abilities more than make up for any deficiencies. In fact, Ninja Masters can use their ninja techniques to enhance their power strength, thus making them even more powerful and formidable. It is often difficult to determine whether or not a Ninja Master will walk the path of good or evil, but it is certainly not true that they are invariably evil.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

Nice test.

Mine:

The Assassin Mage

0% Strength, 5% Bloodlust, 62% Intelligence, 38% Spirit, 29% Vitality and 38% Agility!

[spoiler=Big pic (how do you resize it?)]

13027226903268068587.jpeg

By combining powerful magic with skills in stealth and assassination, the Assassin Mages can easily take down any foe. The Assassin Mages imbue their weapons and armor with their deadly magic to enhance all their abilities. Utilizing the shadows to their advntage, Assassin Mages can singlehandedly defeat entire groups of warriors without ever revealing their presence. Although Assassin Mages specialize in wind magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements.

Congratulations on reaching this high level class.

7b6daf2cda.png

[spoiler=Goals]Quest cape: Complete! (for now)

All stats 70+:

othelbark.png

If you are my enemy: May Guthix bring you Rest!

Dragon drops: 2 d meds.

Barrows: Dharok platebody, d med.

19% Strength, 24% Bloodlust, 19% Intelligence, 52% Spirit, 5% Vitality and 52% Agility!

1885799943133291406jpeg.png

Because of their ability to raise and revive the dead, the Necromancer is often misconstrued as a dark and evil class. However, the truth is that most Necromancers use their seemingly dark powers for the side of good. Although Necromancers are most often good-natured spellcasters, they may occasionally fall to side of darkness. As warriors of death, the Necromancers excel at stealth and poisonous weapons and spells. Even though their mastery of death magic makes them truly formidable foes, they are not opposed to using light or healing magic when necessary.

Congratulations on achieving this high class!

16185_s.gif

The Classless

24% Strength, 14% Bloodlust, 24% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 14% Agility!

13745861201875457210.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Classless

Somehow you completely failed at achieving a class. How in the world did you manage that!? O_o But I guess it makes you sort of unique? A jack of all trades and a master of none, you are the Classless!

I don't fit into anything! Woot.

The Grand Bishop

19% Strength, 14% Bloodlust, 43% Intelligence, 67% Spirit, 29% Vitality and 0% Agility!

5689706816508965616.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Grand Bishops have almost no skills with weapons and they are the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. Although Grand Bishops are supremely powerful spellcasters, they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

The War Paladin

71% Strength, 10% Bloodlust, 14% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 10% Agility!

3915965684596193242.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The purest warriors of all, the War Paladins are both masters of weapons and defensive magic. By imbuing their weapons with light magic, War Paladins can easily and effortlessly vanquish any evil or undead foes. Additionally, they excel at defensive spells which they use to enhance the protective power of their shields. On top of that, they can use their magic to heal themselves or their allies.

Congratulations on reaching this truly pure and noble class!

You scored 71% on Strength, higher than 100% of your peers.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

The Grand Diviner

13597762004952482192.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

10% Strength, 14% Bloodlust, 67% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 19% Vitality and 19% Agility!

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of countercounts before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better convserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. Although Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements.

Sounds about right.

lampost_sig_stark.png

TIF adventuring party time? :razz:

If you are seriously interested, check out Falador Tavern.

We have a great game named Dungeoneering which is about adventuring.

Check it out.

I am classeless.

[Falador tavern]

24% Strength, 38% Bloodlust, 14% Intelligence, 19% Spirit, 48% Vitality and 19% Agility

9170899516838339538.jpeg

Beserk Hands walk a fine line between good and evil because of the extreme darkness and goodness that lies within them. Their dichotomous nature is reflected outwardly by their ablility to transform from a noble monk into the deadly and savage Blood Wolf. Using their moon magic at night, Beserk Hands can transform into these ferocious killing machines whose sole purpose is to slay anyone in their path. However, Beserk Hands who have truly mastered their skills and their own nature can more freely control the Blood Wolf and their other abilities. A master of martial arts and killing, you are truly a powerful and formidable opponent

every single time i take one of these tests i always come out as some sort of fearsome shape changer <_< I'm a ranger at heart!

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

The Silent Wanderer

33% Strength, 29% Bloodlust, 19% Intelligence, 10% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 48% Agility!

The Silent Wanderer

1012370814243515529.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Oftentimes Silent Wanderers can be very introverted and enjoy being alone, and this may be misconstrued as a sign of evil. Some people may even find Silent Wanderers strange and unusual, but they know in their hearts what they truly are and what they truly believe. With their strong convictions, stealthy nature, and skill with weapons, Silent Wanderers can be deadly foes. Although they do not actively seek battle, they will not hesitate to defend their themselves or their honor.

<3:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The Grand Bishop

33% Strength, 19% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 29% Vitality and 14% Agility!

Grand Bishops have almost no skills with weapons and they are the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. Although Grand Bishops are supremely powerful spellcasters, they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes.

[hide=I got the Odin Warrior.]

14614484486086246385.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

52% Strength, 24% Bloodlust, 19% Intelligence, 24% Spirit, 43% Vitality and 10% Agility!

Masters of multiple weapons and forms of hand-to-hand combat, the Odin Warriors are truly fierce and formidable opponents. Although Odin Warriors may look frightening, they often have a good heart and engage in battle for the right reasons. However, make them your enemy and expect to be soundly defeated.

Congratulations on reaching this high class![/hide]

The Grand Bishop

36% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 36% Intelligence, 44% Spirit, 16% Vitality and 36% Agility!

I'll admit, I feel a little badass. Also, the percentages don't add up to %100...

The Ninja Sennin

12% Strength, 36% Bloodlust, 32% Intelligence, 36% Spirit, 16% Vitality and 48% Agility!

8182948719287424506.jpeg

Ninja Sennin are able to become one with nature and absorb the energy of the world around them to enhance their strength, stealth, and agility. By becoming one with nature, the Ninja Sennin are able to feel and connect with the lifeforce of all living creatures surrounding them. Their stealthiness and formidable power may make them seem like dark and ferocious foes, but deep down they are truly benevolent and wise. Ninja Sennin more than any other class know what it means to be truly alive and at peace with the world.

Winnar!

The Ninja Master

28% Strength, 16% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 24% Spirit, 12% Vitality and 72% Agility!

http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/14194322147880392313.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

By combining their stealth and evasion with powerful elemental magic, Ninja Masters are some of the most fierce warriors. Although they may not be the most physically powerful warriors, their cunningness and spellcasting abilities more than make up for any deficiencies. In fact, Ninja Masters can use their ninja techniques to enhance their power strength, thus making them even more powerful and formidable. It is often difficult to determine whether or not a Ninja Master will walk the path of good or evil, but it is certainly not true that they are invariably evil.

Eh, cool. I feel like trying again though, since I'm not a fan of stealth in some cases.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

The Assassin Mage

28% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 56% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 28% Agility!

By combining powerful magic with skills in stealth and assassination, the Assassin Mages can easily take down any foe. The Assassin Mages imbue their weapons and armor with their deadly magic to enhance all their abilities. Utilizing the shadows to their advntage, Assassin Mages can singlehandedly defeat entire groups of warriors without ever revealing their presence. Although Assassin Mages specialize in wind magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over wind far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the wind more skillfully and effortlessly. Leaping through the air and flying short distances is no problem for the Assassin Mage, and by using the wind to augment their speed and agility they can easily outmaneuver any foe. Although Assassin Mages normally use their wind magic discretely, they would not be opposed to creating tornadoes and hurricanes if the situation called for it.

Congratulations on reaching this high level class!

Mmmmm yah :shades:

Staurolite.png

The Star Lancer

40% Strength, 20% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 40% Agility!

As the name suggests, Star Lancers are masters of the lance and spear-like weapons. Quick, stealthy, and powerful, the Star Lancers can easily overwhelming even the most ferocious of opponents. Of all the warrior classes, the Star Lancers are unmatched in stamina and agility.

Congratulations on reaching this high level class!

I stab things. That is all. How do you upload images again?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

The Grand Diviner

8% Strength, 16% Bloodlust, 52% Intelligence, 40% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 36% Agility!

13597762004952482192.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of countercounts before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better convserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. Although Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over water far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the water more skillfully and effortlessly. For example, Grand Diviners can more easily transform water to ice and steam, and they can even manipulate the water within the blood of an individual to control them like a puppet. Their most power spell, Absolute Zero, completely freezes any opponent in a giant, unmeltable sphere of ice.

Much more like it. Weird, I'm a male though.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

The Classless

32% Strength, 16% Bloodlust, 36% Intelligence, 32% Spirit, 36% Vitality and 8% Agility!

13745861201875457210.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Somehow you completely failed at achieving a class. How in the world did you manage that!? O_o But I guess it makes you sort of unique? A jack of all trades and a master of none, you are the Classless!

If you would like a different class, try being more consistent with your answers. Or you could try shooting for the Dragon Master class which requires all of your skills to be nearly equal.

I was hoping for something cooler sounding, but in theory it fits

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The Silver Hand

20% Strength, 16% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 44% Spirit, 44% Vitality and 28% Agility!

9676887574777001048.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Silver Hand is both a martial arts expert and a master of light magic. Specifically Silver Hands use their magic for healing and restoring life to those whose lives are fading. With the ability to cure any illness or disease, Silver Hands are often viewed gods to those around them. As one of the most pure and benevolent classes, Silver Hands almost solely walk the path of good rather than evil. However, because of their proficiency with life and moon magic, it is not uncommon for them to occassionally use their powers for the side of darkness. Just as they can give life, they can also drain it and absorb it as their own thus becoming even more powerful. By absorbing another's life energy they are literally absorbing their power, spirit, and will and are able to use it to enhance their own power. Furthermore, their moon magic can be used to transform themselves and others from humans into ghastly creatures of darkness.

Sweeeeet. :shades:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg