Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fantasy RPG Class Test

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Sennin
[ Display Name History ]

Sennin

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Hi everyone! Just thought you might be interested in this test. There are 38 possible classes to fall into! Enjoy!!
http://helloquizzy.o...-rpg-class-test

Here's what I got:

The Ninja Master

11% Strength, 11% Bloodlust, 47% Intelligence, 16% Spirit, 26% Vitality and 68% Agility!

Posted Image

By combining their stealth and evasion with powerful elemental magic, Ninja Masters are some of the most fierce warriors. Although they may not be the most physically powerful warriors, their cunningness and spellcasting abilities more than make up for any deficiencies. In fact, Ninja Masters can use their ninja techniques to enhance their power strength, thus making them even more powerful and formidable. It is often difficult to determine whether or not a Ninja Master will walk the path of good or evil, but it is certainly not true that they are invariably evil.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

Othelbark
[ Display Name History ]

Othelbark

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Othelbark
  • RSN2:druidguthix
Nice test.

Mine:

The Assassin Mage

0% Strength, 5% Bloodlust, 62% Intelligence, 38% Spirit, 29% Vitality and 38% Agility!

Big pic (how do you resize it?)

By combining powerful magic with skills in stealth and assassination, the Assassin Mages can easily take down any foe. The Assassin Mages imbue their weapons and armor with their deadly magic to enhance all their abilities. Utilizing the shadows to their advntage, Assassin Mages can singlehandedly defeat entire groups of warriors without ever revealing their presence. Although Assassin Mages specialize in wind magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements.

Congratulations on reaching this high level class.

Goals

If you are my enemy: May Guthix bring you Rest!
Dragon drops: 2 d meds.
Barrows: Dharok platebody, d med.

Napalm
[ Display Name History ]

Napalm

Scarier than Haunter

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
19% Strength, 24% Bloodlust, 19% Intelligence, 52% Spirit, 5% Vitality and 52% Agility!
Posted Image

Because of their ability to raise and revive the dead, the Necromancer is often misconstrued as a dark and evil class. However, the truth is that most Necromancers use their seemingly dark powers for the side of good. Although Necromancers are most often good-natured spellcasters, they may occasionally fall to side of darkness. As warriors of death, the Necromancers excel at stealth and poisonous weapons and spells. Even though their mastery of death magic makes them truly formidable foes, they are not opposed to using light or healing magic when necessary.

Congratulations on achieving this high class!
Posted Image

Nenga
[ Display Name History ]

Nenga

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,187 posts

The Classless

24% Strength, 14% Bloodlust, 24% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 14% Agility!

Posted Image

The Classless
Somehow you completely failed at achieving a class. How in the world did you manage that!? O_o But I guess it makes you sort of unique? A jack of all trades and a master of none, you are the Classless!

I don't fit into anything! Woot.

tripsis
[ Display Name History ]

tripsis

The Fuzz

• Administrators
  • 21,534 posts
  • RSN:Tripsis
The Grand Bishop

19% Strength, 14% Bloodlust, 43% Intelligence, 67% Spirit, 29% Vitality and 0% Agility!

Posted Image

Grand Bishops have almost no skills with weapons and they are the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. Although Grand Bishops are supremely powerful spellcasters, they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -
- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Danqazmlp
[ Display Name History ]

Danqazmlp

To Ass!

• Members
  • 8,492 posts
  • RSN:Danqazmlp
The War Paladin
71% Strength, 10% Bloodlust, 14% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 10% Agility!

Posted Image

The purest warriors of all, the War Paladins are both masters of weapons and defensive magic. By imbuing their weapons with light magic, War Paladins can easily and effortlessly vanquish any evil or undead foes. Additionally, they excel at defensive spells which they use to enhance the protective power of their shields. On top of that, they can use their magic to heal themselves or their allies.

Congratulations on reaching this truly pure and noble class!

You scored 71% on Strength, higher than 100% of your peers.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!
Posted Image
Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Shiny
[ Display Name History ]

Shiny

Combo Breaker

• Members
  • 4,935 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Hellsrider7
The Grand Diviner
Posted Image
10% Strength, 14% Bloodlust, 67% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 19% Vitality and 19% Agility!

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of countercounts before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better convserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. Although Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements.

Sounds about right.
Posted Image

Danqazmlp
[ Display Name History ]

Danqazmlp

To Ass!

• Members
  • 8,492 posts
  • RSN:Danqazmlp
We have the ultimate team so far. We just need some sort of berserker and we would be set.
Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!
Posted Image
Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts
Grand diviner, 33% Strength, 0% Bloodlust, 52% Intelligence, 33% Spirit, 33% Vitality and 19% Agility!

See Shiny's post for further info.

Dax
[ Display Name History ]

Dax

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,018 posts
The Grand Bishop

29% Strength, 14% Bloodlust, 43% Intelligence, 48% Spirit, 10% Vitality and 19% Agility!

:thumbup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20.

#rpgformod

rocc0
[ Display Name History ]

rocc0

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,399 posts
Dark Warlord

62% Strength, 43% Bloodlust, 19% Intelligence, 5% Spirit, 19% Vitality and 24% Agility!

A twisted and corrupt warrior, The Dark Warlord lives to kill and slay his opponents. Dark Warlord yearn for glory, and to achieve this they relentlessly attempt to conquer and vanquish all who stand in their path. Dark Warlords even have the ability to imbue their weapons with dark magic that ravages the minds and bodies of their foes. With unmatched power and skill on the battlefield, they are deadly and frightening opponents.

Congratulations on being so very deadly and evil!

TANSTAAFL

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts
TIF adventuring party time? :razz:

Iconic
[ Display Name History ]

Iconic

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 128 posts

TIF adventuring party time? :razz:

If you are seriously interested, check out Falador Tavern.
We have a great game named Dungeoneering which is about adventuring.

Check it out.

I am classeless.
[Falador tavern]

michel555555
[ Display Name History ]

michel555555

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,447 posts
  • RSN:michel555555
  • Clan:fealty stars
24% Strength, 38% Bloodlust, 14% Intelligence, 19% Spirit, 48% Vitality and 19% Agility

Posted Image

Beserk Hands walk a fine line between good and evil because of the extreme darkness and goodness that lies within them. Their dichotomous nature is reflected outwardly by their ablility to transform from a noble monk into the deadly and savage Blood Wolf. Using their moon magic at night, Beserk Hands can transform into these ferocious killing machines whose sole purpose is to slay anyone in their path. However, Beserk Hands who have truly mastered their skills and their own nature can more freely control the Blood Wolf and their other abilities. A master of martial arts and killing, you are truly a powerful and formidable opponent

every single time i take one of these tests i always come out as some sort of fearsome shape changer <_< I'm a ranger at heart!

michel555555.png

click you know you wanna

Giordano
[ Display Name History ]

Giordano

Troll General

• Members
  • 11,438 posts
  • RSN:Pasta Cheif
  • Clan:Chef Films
The Silent Wanderer

33% Strength, 29% Bloodlust, 19% Intelligence, 10% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 48% Agility!

The Silent Wanderer
Posted Image
Oftentimes Silent Wanderers can be very introverted and enjoy being alone, and this may be misconstrued as a sign of evil. Some people may even find Silent Wanderers strange and unusual, but they know in their hearts what they truly are and what they truly believe. With their strong convictions, stealthy nature, and skill with weapons, Silent Wanderers can be deadly foes. Although they do not actively seek battle, they will not hesitate to defend their themselves or their honor.

<3:
"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
Posted Image

K4ylan
[ Display Name History ]

K4ylan

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,924 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Harpy Priest
  • Clan:Harpies

The Grand Bishop

33% Strength, 19% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 29% Vitality and 14% Agility!

Posted Image

Grand Bishops have almost no skills with weapons and they are the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. Although Grand Bishops are supremely powerful spellcasters, they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes.

Star_Fox
[ Display Name History ]

Star_Fox

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,971 posts
I got the Odin Warrior.

Mr_Adam
[ Display Name History ]

Mr_Adam

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,412 posts
  • RSN:admant45
The Grand Bishop
36% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 36% Intelligence, 44% Spirit, 16% Vitality and 36% Agility!

Posted Image

I'll admit, I feel a little badass. Also, the percentages don't add up to %100...

____
[ Display Name History ]

____

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 10,000 posts
The Ninja Sennin
12% Strength, 36% Bloodlust, 32% Intelligence, 36% Spirit, 16% Vitality and 48% Agility!

Posted Image

Ninja Sennin are able to become one with nature and absorb the energy of the world around them to enhance their strength, stealth, and agility. By becoming one with nature, the Ninja Sennin are able to feel and connect with the lifeforce of all living creatures surrounding them. Their stealthiness and formidable power may make them seem like dark and ferocious foes, but deep down they are truly benevolent and wise. Ninja Sennin more than any other class know what it means to be truly alive and at peace with the world.

Winnar!

Orpheus
[ Display Name History ]

Orpheus

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,783 posts
The Ninja Master

28% Strength, 16% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 24% Spirit, 12% Vitality and 72% Agility!

http://cdn.okccdn.co...0_cb94de6a_.png

By combining their stealth and evasion with powerful elemental magic, Ninja Masters are some of the most fierce warriors. Although they may not be the most physically powerful warriors, their cunningness and spellcasting abilities more than make up for any deficiencies. In fact, Ninja Masters can use their ninja techniques to enhance their power strength, thus making them even more powerful and formidable. It is often difficult to determine whether or not a Ninja Master will walk the path of good or evil, but it is certainly not true that they are invariably evil.

Eh, cool. I feel like trying again though, since I'm not a fan of stealth in some cases.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users