More USA documents get released by Wikileaks

The Observer

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because every single Christian condones the use of young boys as sexual playthings for mercenaries. Just like every single muslim is a terrorist.

God, if only the atheists and religion bashers could see their own bigotry.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Yes, because every single Christian condones the use of young boys as sexual playthings for mercenaries. Just like every single muslim is a terrorist.

Word.

Also, Sceptical, in some cultures it's considered polite or even intelligent to be careful how you word things. You know, because being unnecessarily offensive is unnecessarily offensive.

I think you're drawing unnecessary conclusions there. No one even remotely said anything like that, unless I missed it somehow.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Word.

Also, Sceptical, in some cultures it's considered polite or even intelligent to be careful how you word things. You know, because being unnecessarily offensive is unnecessarily offensive.

It's Skeptical.

Did I say that he should be careless in his wording? I didn't say that he needed to be offensive, and it's his choice how he words it, but if he agrees that they are mercenaries, why not say so? Softening words is something that you do at the enemy's request, not something that you should offer out of concern for offending someone. My opinion though: freedom of speech governs your right to phrase it as you wish.

in response to Dupin & Yguy:

[hide]

"I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful."

People have stopped even reading what I post, which I take as a compliment. Did I say that Blackwater (or even the United States government) had unilateral support from Christians residing on American soil? Absolutely not, and it would be ridiculous to suggest that either organization did. However, Erik Prince founded and runs Blackwater on a platform of supporting Christian ideals. If you wish to respond to Scahill's work, I would be very interested to read what you produce. More likely, though, I think you will find yourself disgusted by the corruption, murder, and blatant violation of both US and international law that follows Blackwater (and to be fair, the majority of other mercenary forces) around the world.

[/hide]

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

oh heres my sauce:

Romans 13:1-8

God didn't appoint these people, so they have no authority in His eyes. Of course, you wouldn't understand that passage because the only bits of Christianity you understand are the ones that Hitler liked to quote, or any of the left blogosphere.

You'd think that Paul, the person that wrote that passage wouldn't have been beheaded by the Romans. But he was.

I don't see how Christianity applies to Wikileaks. How about you create your own thread instead of derailing every single other one?

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Not that I have a problem with Obama...

Nobel%20vs%20Truth.jpg

So true. That nobel prize was ridiculous.

Well, he didn't start any new wars... but then again, he didn't really do anything to end the ones that they're fighting.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Well, I think the intention of the "surge" in Afghanistan is to hopefully push the ending of the war sooner...

My issue with it is that he hadn't done anything - I'd much prefer if the nobel prize was awarded for an accomplishment rather than in lieu of such.

polvCwJ.gif

All I can say is in the above picture, Assange looks like a 007 bad guy.

I thought that it was pretty much the classic hero portrait: staring above and beyond the comprehension of mere mortals.

I thought that it was pretty much the classic hero portrait: staring above and beyond the comprehension of mere mortals.

Assange looks like he's thinking,

"How bad will my butt hurt when I get jailed and drop the soap in the shower?"

♪♪ And I'm not done

Rape is never funny. I'm completely serious right now. Sorry, I don't mean to flame, but just no.

Rape is never funny. I'm completely serious right now. Sorry, I don't mean to flame, but just no.

I have to agree with this, particularly due to the number of petty criminals who are turned into something much worse from abuse in jail.

polvCwJ.gif

Other inmates at the jail Julian is being held are actually slipping notes of support under his door <3:

Also, there were some good posters about prison rape

JDI1.jpg

JDI2.jpg

JDI3.jpg

JDI4.jpg

JDI5.jpg

JDI6.jpg

yes.png

At this stage WikiLeaks has breached no international law and no laws of any country, but Mastercard, Visa and PayPal have all blacklisted it. Yet all three continue to enable the support of settlements that are in breach of international law, in some cases of Israeli law, and in defiance of US policy on settlements under successive Republican and Democrat administrations.

http://www.crikey.com.au/2010/12/13/funding-illegal-israeli-settlements-priceless/

edit: THANKS, BLOODSTAIN for that post. Prison-rape jokes need to stop. It's a serious issue and a serious problem in America.

Other inmates at the jail Julian is being held are actually slipping notes of support under his door <3:

Who said anything about prison rape :shock:

♪♪ And I'm not done

Did you know what "dropping the soap" meant when you used it...?

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Well, he drops the soap, which makes a slippery spot, so he falls and hurts his butt.

...right?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Well, he drops the soap, which makes a slippery spot, so he falls and hurts his butt.

...right?

Or gets whipped by a rolled up towel... Lotsa things can happen when your backside is raised for the world to see... :unsure:

♪♪ And I'm not done