2K10 Prods

GuidesForScapers

I hate the term 2K10 prod, but i'm an attention [bleep] and want replies :)

Basically, my rant is the new generation of over senseitive, IMO genuinely pathetic, RS players. Here is a quote to show what i mean (i won't use the persons name):

I can actually hear you giggling lol. You pkers and your clans get to pick on and bully ppl again, sounds like great fun.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and my opinion on this person's opinion is that it is a completely moronic opinion.

Runescape is a GAME. You gain items, you lose items. IT IS HOW IT WORKS. Killing someone who has knowingly entered a dangerous area is a perfectly respectable thing to do, regardless of the situation.

The fact that people can try to make people feel like they have done something morally wrong when they are simply playing the game how it is supposed to be played is the most arrogant thing i have ever heard of. If you can't come to terms with how a game is supposed to be played, quit the damn game. Don't attempt to make other people feel guilty for your inability to understand an extremely simple logic.

By the way, this argument is related to the wilderness update but it is not, by a long shot, the basis of it. This rant is about the attitude of some players, not the update.

^All opinion of course.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Calling them 2k10 prods isn't really accurate, considering this mentality has been around forever. Hell, it sort-of was even the founding principle behind one of the oldest clans, Wilderness Guardians, who followed the beliefs of killing the pkers that killed skillers. But you're right at the core of your argument--pking in the wilderness is completely legitimate. Pkers get a bad rap because it's how people took advantages of others illegitimately (ie luring from out of wildy/glitch moonwalk into wildy etc). People forget that.

hzvjpwS.gif

No to wildy.

No to free trade.

No to your clown kind.

I will one item you.

Happy now?

Golvellius is not a 2K10 prod.

It's not just new players who hate this update.

(I've only been playing this since 2008.)

No to wildy.

No to free trade.

No to your clown kind.

I will one item you.

Happy now?

If you look above your head you'll see the point of this topic whizzing by.

Trololol so efficent players are clowns and pkers are clowns, Golv? Who exactly isn't a clown?

OT:

lmfao 09peekayerz@@@@@

OT (really):

I agree, I see these people in GD complaining about how hard abyss rcing or clues will be, and it's like REALLY? we got by fine for years with them like that, that's how they were designed. Granted, somethings like wildy quests and Corp need to be fixed, but really it's fine.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

i dont even know what a "2k10 prod" is.

+1. Although I'm not looking forward to clues and abyss rc'ing with PK'ers, that used to be life. I also didn't used to do clues......

However, keep in mind we didn't have koraskis or dragon claws three years ago. Among others.

I dunno though. I can't say "down with old wilde back" just because of that. Plus, it really depends on how they implement it. Besides, overall I think bring the wilde and free trade back is a good thing. Although I think it'd be nice to keep a few non-PK'ing worlds, but I've seen evidence suggesting that won't happen >_>

If they just relocate stuff though, that's fine

Also, why call them 2k10 prods? 2010 prods doesn't take any more space. And saying "two kay ten" has the same amount of syllables as "twen ty ten"

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

There is a good enough correlation

Not strong nor relevant enough to disprove his very valid point--and if you weren't trying to disprove it why would you bother?

I'm not trying to prove or disprove his point. I'm just bored and you're providing me with some entertainment. Tbh I didn't even finish reading op :thumbup:

2K10 prod

efficent players

clowns

Wilderness Guardians

Runescape is too political.

Killing someone who has knowingly entered a dangerous area is a perfectly respectable thing to do, regardless of the situation.

Now that's just sick...

Killing someone who has knowingly entered a dangerous area is a perfectly respectable thing to do, regardless of the situation.

Now that's just sick...

Relax, this isn't RL. We respawn. I wouldn't even consider it "violence" really. You aren't hurting the other person in any way that is even remotely permanent.

It really does annoy me when people complain about the wildy saying things like "but the pkers will kill me while i do my clues!" But not all people complaining joined after late 2007. But i do agree with the general thing oyu are saying.

Also join date on here and join date on runescape are completely different. I started runescape in 2006 and my Tip.it account in 2010, big difference.

Now that's just sick...

Relax, this isn't RL. We respawn. I wouldn't even consider it "violence" really. You aren't hurting the other person in any way that is even remotely permanent.

Being murdered IRL and being blamed for not avoiding it isn't normal.

But on RuneScape it is.

RuneScape. Never again.

EDIT: 2k6 prod here. Yo

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

There is a good enough correlation

Not strong nor relevant enough to disprove his very valid point

+1. I had been playing RS for well over a year before I found Tip.It and it took another year or two before I joined the Tip.It community, so there really isn't much of a correlation.

As for the original post, welcome to the Internet. The annoying people are everywhere.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.