Recycled Pictures =o

AnthemKo

I noticed that these paintings are both the same in different places :D

Lumbridge:

lumbpic.jpg

Warriors Guild:

defenderpic.jpg

See if you can find these same pictures in other places in Runescape :)

Also see if you can find different pictures that have been used more than once then post them.

dfgdfgdfg.jpg

Sig by Biltong

Theres only like 3 paintings in the whole of rs tbf.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I dont remember wher but there is a god altar which is incorrect somewhere (sht like i there was zammy altar near saradominfollowers).

I dont thig rs has many pictures lol

Spelling fail. What is this... I don't even...

dfgdfgdfg.jpg

Sig by Biltong

^ Who cares if he just spelled it wrong, just be on topic, lol.

The odd misspelling or common grammar mistake is okay, but there's a line to be drawn when it becomes illegible.

I think pictures are some of the most obviously recycled things, I've seen that generic king picture in loads of places, I think there's at least two in the Seers' Village. This smells of the dealings of a certain Ali Morrisane, no?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I dont remember wher but there is a god altar which is incorrect somewhere (sht like i there was zammy altar near saradominfollowers).

The term "fail" has degraded thanks to people like you.

kazmahalfsize.png

The odd misspelling or common grammar mistake is okay, but there's a line to be drawn when it becomes illegible.

I think pictures are some of the most obviously recycled things, I've seen that generic king picture in loads of places, I think there's at least two in the Seers' Village. This smells of the dealings of a certain Ali Morrisane, no?

My spelling and grammar is fine, of course, but I could still read his post, so I don't see where the problem is.

He wrote 'thig' and meant 'thing', with common sense, you can assume he meant 'thing'.

As for his grammar, come on. You play RuneScape. You can read that.

discoshazamsig-1.png

You're post is more of a posting fail.

I guess I never really look at the pictures, but I can't imagine there are very many different pictures in rs... Wonder if all the ones we can get in our houses are all used somewhere in rs...

35b9enp.jpg

lol remember the cart at the moungers in west ardougne?

Being the same as the one in the slave mine of meyerditch?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Wait...this was moved TO the general discussion forum? Seems like something that would be moved OUT of the GD forum.

Where else would it go?

My spelling and grammar is fine, of course, but I could still read his post, so I don't see where the problem is.

He wrote 'thig' and meant 'thing', with common sense, you can assume he meant 'thing'.

As for his grammar, come on. You play RuneScape. You can read that.

Actually, I think he meant "think". So, no it wasn't very legible.

Wait...this was moved TO the general discussion forum? Seems like something that would be moved OUT of the GD forum.

Where else would it go?

RSOF

Win

Castle of Zoltar

Yeah that colorful banner with the coat of arms and such is the same as well, if you have any idea what I'm saying.

Where else would it go?

RSOF

Lmao.

Yeah that colorful banner with the coat of arms and such is the same as well, if you have any idea what I'm saying.

Where else would it go?

RSOF

Lmao.

YouwinonefreeInternet.jpg

Guys, stay on subject. That includes remarks about spelling/grammar.

@OP: I never noticed that the exact same pictures were in different places, and I've been playing for 6+ years now. Thanks for the information! :thumbsup:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Yes, thank you for the game changing information you have handed us all. When I walk into buildings all across gieldinor (sp?) i'll remember to watch for pictures. Now what shall we discuss?

Low_C.png

Ok, let me explain.

iPod + polish language settings + writing in English = instant spelling fail

Edit: quote fail. Seriously buy an iPod or view forums on a mobile phone and you'll see what happens.