Skeleton outfit

Reindeer hat

Wintumber tree

Santa costume

Ice amulet

Golden cracker

Salty claws hat

Heimland games souvenir

I play RuneScape pretty sporadically so I've missed quite a few :P I'm nearly always around during the events but often can't be bothered to log on to do them.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I've had two accounts, my first had the scythe, bunny ears and a yo-yo methings, my current has had something of these latest ones, oldest items being those scarves.

I tradables I've had a Santa, all H'ween masks and a white partyhat. The white partyhat wasn't mine but back in the freetrade days someone let me have it for a while.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Got everything besides the Bunny Ears, Scythe and Flagstaff of Festivities. Although I've played long enough I never got the Bunny Ears because I was on holiday and never got the scythe because me and my friends thought it was tradeable, we lost track of time watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and discovered too late that you could only get one and you couldn't trade!

It was because of that bloody scythe I started thoroughly reading all game updates, and I'm still bitter that I don't have either of those items, personally still think as long as your account was active at the time you should be entitled to obtain them nowadays, but ah well.

Flagstaff seemed like a con to me so never bothered with. Although annoyingly i'm a bit of a collector and now feel like I have to have it! Gah!

Tradeable rares - I had a santa hat and all 3 masks that I picked up myself. Sold each mask on the day for full rune, a dragon amulet and lobsters. Gave the Santa Hat to a friend so he could sell it for some gp. Never owned any of the others.

I've been playing since 2001 and I missed the first few holiday items. Because of that, I've never cared to keep up with them. I hate doing holiday events, so it doesn't bother in me in the slightest if I miss items. I have an easter ring and a snow globe anyway, and those are the most fun, IMO.

Except maybe a rubber chicken. <_<

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

First one would be santa, ofcourse got it (or multiple of them, can't remember) on a long forgotten account. I aint even mad. :rolleyes:

Didn't really bother doing the events until Eek The Spider from which I have all the items and emotions.

Sephy.png