What Represents PKing the Best?

Trill

Some bones, monkfish, and a spade on the ground, with the text "I don't have anything!" and "L0l dropped nub!!!!" in the chatbox.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

The true fun and sport of killing others, unlike what the dumb asses above me who do not even pk think.

Shouting "nerd", "gf son/kid", "noob", "fail pker" "safer", "prayer noob" etc etc at your opponent.

Gf son- Saying after a good fight.. Sure you can add son, but it usually doesn't matter.

fail pker- usually refers to someone who don't know what the [bleep] they are doing, or fail rushers and crap.

Safer- annoying as hell, especially when both parties want to be able to ko. We don't want to waste supplies and not have a chance of even getting anything with them.

Prayer noob- [bleep] yeah I'll call you a pray noob if you use protect prays. I'm here for fights not cowards who are afraid to risk 150k and use prayers to slow down the fight even more and not give the opportunity for both parties to ko and just waste supplies.

Obviously you people aren't pkers or you'd understand.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I moved a similar thread earlier of yours. Since the question is much clearer now (somewhat interesting in fact) I'll leave it here in Questionnaires, as it's not a discussion topic. Please don't post another topic in General Discussion with the same kind of question.

I would say the culture of pking is marked by honour versus no honour, and that it is in a sense a true sub-community.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I don't have to be a pker to stand by the ditch and watch them call each other "son" as if they were in the same family.

People like the ones who posted most of the above comments, who generally need to man up and learn to use their ignore lists.

Gf son- Saying after a good fight in a poor attempt at patronising the other player.

fail pker- usually refers to someone who knows more about how to win at life than the person saying it, for example, a claw rusher who gets the same loot as a standard PKer with only the cost of a few super sets.

Safer- annoying as hell, especially when both parties want to be able to ko an easy kill without having to actually use any sort of skill for a loot. Generally people with godswords who can easily hit 450s scream "OMFG SAFER YOU ATE AT 450."

Prayer noob- [bleep] yeah I'll call you a pray noob if you use protect prays. I'm here for fights not cowards who run away when i attack them without asking first, most likely wasting their vengeance and some of their food because they were given no chance to pot or pray before i attacked them.

Fixed.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Lol...the shift of places to pk is the obvious one...it used to be the wilderness, then it became "gfy" bounty worlds, then it became the new old wilderness that was returned after jagex listened to 1.2million of the 40million who dislike their past decisions...

div>

Lol...the shift of places to pk is the obvious one...it used to be the wilderness, then it became "gfy" bounty worlds, then it became the new old wilderness that was returned after jagex listened to 1.2million of the 40million who dislike their past decisions...

If you honestly believe that there are 40 million people that play RS, you are stupid.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

PK everyone in sight!

There can only be one king of the jungle (Wilderness).

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

People like the ones who posted most of the above comments, who generally need to man up and learn to use their ignore lists.

Gf son- Saying after a good fight in a poor attempt at patronising the other player.

fail pker- usually refers to someone who knows more about how to win at life than the person saying it, for example, a claw rusher who gets the same loot as a standard PKer with only the cost of a few super sets.

Safer- annoying as hell, especially when both parties want to be able to ko an easy kill without having to actually use any sort of skill for a loot. Generally people with godswords who can easily hit 450s scream "OMFG SAFER YOU ATE AT 450."

Prayer noob- [bleep] yeah I'll call you a pray noob if you use protect prays. I'm here for fights not cowards who run away when i attack them without asking first, most likely wasting their vengeance and some of their food because they were given no chance to pot or pray before i attacked them.

Fixed.

When you quote someone and say fixed, you're generally supposed to fix something. You're not suppose to completely ruin a truthful post with such bull [cabbage] that I wouldn't know what to do with it.

I don't have to be a pker to stand by the ditch and watch them call each other "son" as if they were in the same family.

People say "bro" to and they aren't in the same family. Example: Ty bro. 1 word doesn't do crap.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Ignorant [wagon]es who think that because they pk they own everything and have the right to not give a [cabbage] about other people.

Noobs getting lured.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

The true fun and sport of killing others, unlike what the dumb asses above me who do not even pk think.

Shouting "nerd", "gf son/kid", "noob", "fail pker" "safer", "prayer noob" etc etc at your opponent.

Gf son- Saying after a good fight.. Sure you can add son, but it usually doesn't matter.

fail pker- usually refers to someone who don't know what the [bleep] they are doing, or fail rushers and crap.

Safer- annoying as hell, especially when both parties want to be able to ko. We don't want to waste supplies and not have a chance of even getting anything with them.

Prayer noob- [bleep] yeah I'll call you a pray noob if you use protect prays. I'm here for fights not cowards who are afraid to risk 150k and use prayers to slow down the fight even more and not give the opportunity for both parties to ko and just waste supplies.

You're right, I don't pk. Doesn't change my opinion though, considering the only times I have actually had experience with Pkers...it was like the following.

Some bones, monkfish, and a spade on the ground, with the text "I don't have anything!" and "L0l dropped nub!!!!" in the chatbox.

Regardless of how Sophisticated you want pking to look...it's not, the general population only experiences the above.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Well, first you say it's an opinion, then you state your last sentence like a fact.

Regardless, I disagree. It's not a general experience for people. It probably happens once per player, then he/she learns how to not risk when doing clues, and/or how to tank out ice barrages and run away.

Staurolite.png