Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

This year has been filled with awesome F2P updates. Good job Jagex! =D> :twss:
If you forget about the removal of the wilderness (almost this year) and free trade, it's been great.

The only reason Jagex even game F2P those updates was to try to make up for the loss of the Wilderness and Free Trade.

100% F2P

Bonesaw342.png

234fcb4520.png

Bonesaw342.png

Bonesaw342.png

99 Defense, Tuesday February 10th 2009

99 Attack, Tuesday May 26th 200962,189th to get it

The only reason Jagex even game F2P those updates was to try to make up for the loss of the Wilderness and Free Trade.

Of course, of course. The ONLY reason. Right. And now I'm sure you're going to say something along the lines of "They've paid of the dept to F2P, so don't expect anymore updates for a while yet"?

Sorry if I seem hostile, but I've heard that one a thousand times before.

Taking a Playstation 3 break.

card.png

Of course, of course. The ONLY reason. Right. And now I'm sure you're going to say something along the lines of "They've paid of the dept to F2P, so don't expect anymore updates for a while yet"?

Who hasn't, who hasn't. ;)

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Actually, that's what I WAS going to say :oops: :cry: . I mean, what other motive do they have? Before the removals, F2P didn't get any updates, after it, they get loads.

The_Maddest.png

f2p needs barrows and dragon and bandos and gwd

Naaah! Don't think so. (F2P myself)

What would be handy:

Prayer potions! Or at least somewhere to recharge your prayer in pvp... (altars are way too far)

a little more bank space :D

f2p needs barrows and dragon and bandos and gwd

Naaah! Don't think so. (F2P myself)

What would be handy:

Prayer potions! Or at least somewhere to recharge your prayer in pvp... (altars are way too far)

a little more bank space :D

I think Wallet was being sarcastic. Prayer pots not needed as altars are near enough. Besides it would make profiting from PvP even harder. We just had more bank space :shame:

The_Maddest.png

If thousands of people have said it, you'd probaly think it's true :P

Anyway, f2p deserves Metal Boots (no drag) and Skillcapes.

Well, skillcapes because then i can change mine in f2p.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Are boots lower than Dragon widely used by members or generally only Dragon? If not then f2p could create a good market for rune and lower boots.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Why can't F2P have teleblock :(. This would make pvping in F2P way easier and funner.

~Bomb

I think that one part of the PvP system in F2P that makes it good is it's simplicity and nearly equal footing.

Which is to say that things aren't complicated and people aren't overpowered or overpowering in general.

card.png

Personally, although it is only a small thing, I would like the addition of several Maple trees to F2P Runescape - nothing ridiculous, but just enough that dazed newbies don't spend hours searching for the source of Maple logs. ;)

Other than that I am relatively content - F2P *has* had a lot of updates, though my Christmas wishlist includes Snare for non-members. \'

Are boots lower than Dragon widely used by members or generally only Dragon? If not then f2p could create a good market for rune and lower boots.

Barely anyone uses them.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

The only thing I'd say the non members really need are skillcapes. Come on, they work so hard on 99 skills, which are even harder in f2p, why can't they show it off? I'm a member, by the way, but still, they deserve skillcapes.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

So what does everyone think of the newest Behind the scenes? I remember quite clearly numerous players stating that F2P probably won't get any more updates for a while (short of the Christmas Event), but we're also getting another quest AND more hair styles?

I'm not complaining =D>

Keep in mind they never mentioned those hair styles were gonna be avaliable for freeplay, although I agree that this year is great, and the holiday quests are excellent. :D

So what does everyone think of the newest Behind the scenes? I remember quite clearly numerous players stating that F2P probably won't get any more updates for a while (short of the Christmas Event), but we're also getting another quest AND more hair styles?

I'm not complaining =D>

Keep in mind they never mentioned those hair styles were gonna be avaliable for freeplay, although I agree that this year is great, and the holiday quests are excellent. :D

so youre saying that the hairstyles will only be availble on P2P. In that case, how could you actually choose the new hairstyles when making a new character......... :roll:

I'm not complaining =D>

so youre saying that the hairstyles will only be availble on P2P. In that case, how could you actually choose the new hairstyles when making a new character......... :roll:

No, it's confirmed, the new hairstyles are available F2P.

100% F2P

Bonesaw342.png

234fcb4520.png

Bonesaw342.png

Bonesaw342.png

99 Defense, Tuesday February 10th 2009

99 Attack, Tuesday May 26th 200962,189th to get it

F2p should have new quest,achievement diary,new armour and skill cape

Welcoem to Tip.It :thumbsup:

But I have to disagree. I really don't see any need for new armor. it would only complicate things more in PvP I think.

We've already had a new quest this past Halloween, and we have one coming up for Christmas. Though they aren't permanent, they're still F2P quests at the moment.

And I also think it's a no on the new Achievement diary. We already have one that acts as a beginners guide to Runescape and not to mention has given F2P an awesome ring.

card.png

But I have to disagree. I really don't see any need for new armor. it would only complicate things more in PvP I think.

We've already had a new quest this past Halloween, and we have one coming up for Christmas. Though they aren't permanent, they're still F2P quests at the moment.

And I also think it's a no on the new Achievement diary. We already have one that acts as a beginners guide to Runescape and not to mention has given F2P an awesome ring.

What about armor with the same stats as rune but different looks?

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

That would be interesting. Exact same stats though, I really don't see us with the need for anything stronger. Rune holds up pretty darn well against all of our monsters and if you're good at it, PvP.

card.png

Erm... Treasure Trails awards not good enough for ya? It's the only thing MEMBERS have with the same stats rune. It is rune with a different look, green, white, red, blue, gold, and all gold. Don't get me wrong though, I do believe non members should get more content, a couple of harder quests and capes of achievement would be welcome. Seriously, the hardest quest can be completed at level 34... that's what level i did dragon slayer at on my second account. And if you have 99 in something, doesn't matter if you're f2p or not, you should be able to get one of those shiny capes. Take away the def bonueses if that's what you're worried about.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?