Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

Capes of Achievement.

All i have to say. <3:

yep i agree on that

One thing i dont ever ever ever ever ever want for f2p is forums though.

f2p gets forums=spam bots ahoy!

I personally don't mind about forum, but an easier way to match buyers with seller in f2p would be useful.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

i think f2p should be able to post or the forums and get 99 skill capes

i mean they worked hard for the 99 skill they should get something to show for it

Market forum would be nice...

As others said though, people could make new account and spam the place up. <.<

That's stereotyped. Members are the one screwing the whole place up.

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

i mean they worked hard for the 99 skill they should get something to show for it

Can you explain this?

:anxious:

Vector1.png

It's a stereotype that if were jagex to allow f2p to use forums people could potentially make numerous accounts in order to spam said forums?

I'm not sure that the word "stereotyped" in this context really applies...

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I'm tired of repeating this again and again and again and again and again! The forums will not, I repeat will not, I repeat will not, be spammed if they only allow people with 700 total, only allow people with 700 total, only allow people with 700 total, only allow people with 700 total! I really want the forums because there's tons of F2P's out there that have great suggestions for the game! I personnaly don't give a damn who would post on my RSOF thread, I just hope that a JMod would see it and think about implementing it!

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

It's a stereotype that if were jagex to allow f2p to use forums people could potentially make numerous accounts in order to spam said forums?

I'm not sure that the word "stereotyped" in this context really applies...

ya, it would be closer to a fact than stereotyping...

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

I don't get why everyone is saying there's going to be tons of spam when we already found a solution to that... A level requirement!

NJE03, I understand that you find TIF is a better forum. I for one only came on TIF to post a suggestion. I did, alright. But no matter how much support I get, it doesn't mean Jagex staff is going to look at it. Whereas the forums are made for that. This is the only reason I want the RSOF.

Or an hours played requirement. That is what is with the polls. How about 30 hours of playing and no blackmarks within the past 6 months. One major spam offense, and it is an auto 6 month ban from forums and ingame

Ahem, my suggestion

tfssig.png

The reason why F2P doesn't get access to the forums is because the threads will be excessive. The 50 page limit won't be enough and threads will be deleted in minutes. Don't forget they will have to buy a lot more bandwidth to service the free players. So, it will be more of a bad thing than an asset.

j0xPu5R.png

Capes of Achievement.

All i have to say. <3:

But they're going to have to make alternative people to sell the capes because Magic cape is in mage guild etc.

How about some kind of portal in places?

Magic Master portal could be at Aubury's, because it is the most used rune shop in F2P.

Portals could be added for all F2P skill masters who are in P2P areas.

rsdeadst7oq2.jpg

Friend of PKGodz

Capes of Achievement.

All i have to say. <3:

But they're going to have to make alternative people to sell the capes because Magic cape is in mage guild etc.

How about some kind of portal in places?

Magic Master portal could be at Aubury's, because it is the most used rune shop in F2P.

Portals could be added for all F2P skill masters who are in P2P areas.

Indeed.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

I don't get why everyone is saying there's going to be tons of spam when we already found a solution to that... A level requirement!

NJE03, I understand that you find TIF is a better forum. I for one only came on TIF to post a suggestion. I did, alright. But no matter how much support I get, it doesn't mean Jagex staff is going to look at it. Whereas the forums are made for that. This is the only reason I want the RSOF.

Or an hours played requirement. That is what is with the polls. How about 30 hours of playing and no blackmarks within the past 6 months. One major spam offense, and it is an auto 6 month ban from forums and ingame

Ahem, my suggestion

That works too I suppose. Just make it so that members and F2P's are controlled by this rule. Then the forums would be good (well better).

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Ok, f2p are screaming for bank space but why? you probably fill it with rubbish and capes of achievement = MORE SPACE.
As it stands, we need it to fit ESSENTIALS, not rubbish. And capes of achievement wouldn't take up much space if we only kept one, which a lot of us would when we couldn't store them.

Ok, f2p are screaming for bank space but why? you probably fill it with rubbish and capes of achievement = MORE SPACE.
As it stands, we need it to fit ESSENTIALS, not rubbish. And capes of achievement wouldn't take up much space if we only kept one, which a lot of us would when we couldn't store them.
Not to mention, it is not your place to say what people should store. One mans rubbish is anothers treasure.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Not to mention, it is not your place to say what people should store. One mans rubbish is anothers treasure.

you want things to fill your bank more and more... and your complaining about lack of bank space.

Yes i know what a f2p bank is like my acc is f2p now because i have quit rs.

you want things to fill your bank more and more... and your complaining about lack of bank space.

Yes i know what a f2p bank is like my acc is f2p now because i have quit rs.

Then tell me, why do you feel it is necessary to come argue un-important matters if you have quit?

Anyways - bank space and achievement capes.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Why Achievement capes? They are member, those are things that they get. Jagex won't give us that, alot of people came member for that..

Bankspace is possible and I also support that but not Capes.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

There Should be more Bankspace.I just hate it when im f2p i take something out i cant get it back in :notalk: but nowdays i order more membership before it lasts out :twisted: