Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

One thing I would like is for ex members to have maybe a week/two week period to sell off all their member stuff so they have room in their banks. When I quit being a member, I had so much crap in my bank, and had nowhere to sell it. I think it would be nice if ex-members would be able to sell their members stuff somehow. I still have my expensive members stuff in my bank because I don't want to get rid of it.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

IMO, f2p already has quite a lot for free already. I'm an f2p player myself, before you start flaming me to hell.

Some of the things I think f2p should get are: more bank space and skillcapes

More bank space is quite reasonable, about a quarter of my bank is filled up with holiday items and new stuff that Jagex released, so I think every year or so an update to the f2p bank space should be made. 8 more spaces or something won't need a month of coding or anything.

Skillcapes are more based on opinion in my opinion (what does that mean anyway). I think the f2p players who have been working so hard to get 13 million xp in a certain skill definitely deserve a skillcape. Not just for bragging rights or whatever, more for a sense of accomplishment.

One thing I would like is for ex members to have maybe a week/two week period to sell off all their member stuff so they have room in their banks. When I quit being a member, I had so much crap in my bank, and had nowhere to sell it. I think it would be nice if ex-members would be able to sell their members stuff somehow. I still have my expensive members stuff in my bank because I don't want to get rid of it.

I have never been a member, nor do I plan on being one in the near future, but I can fully support this idea.

IMO, f2p already has quite a lot for free already. I'm an f2p player myself, before you start flaming me to hell.

Some of the things I think f2p should get are: more bank space and skillcapes

More bank space is quite reasonable, about a quarter of my bank is filled up with holiday items and new stuff that Jagex released, so I think every year or so an update to the f2p bank space should be made. 8 more spaces or something won't need a month of coding or anything.

Skillcapes are more based on opinion in my opinion (what does that mean anyway). I think the f2p players who have been working so hard to get 13 million xp in a certain skill definitely deserve a skillcape. Not just for bragging rights or whatever, more for a sense of accomplishment.

Bank space isn't fully necessary with what we currently have (I have minimum 6 open spaces at any given time) if we don't do multiple skills at once. However, instead of adding more bank space, make random event clothing sets. That would free up close to a third of the F2P bank.

And skillcapes, I fully agree with.

Personally the main thing F2p should have is also access to their capes of achievement. i mean why not, they can still get to 99... now the quest one won;t be possible and of course all members skills, but hey, guy manages 99 str or attack of def in f2p and thats amazing, cause it's a lot harder in f2p then in p2p lol.

It was their choice to train them in F2P. If they want the capes, they pay. That is why Jagex keeps them P2P. By the time someone reaches 99, they are a loyal player. If Jagex can suck them into P2P, then there is $5 every month.

HEY WASNT IT YOU WHO SAID EVERY ONE IS POST JUST WHAT THEY WANT ON F2P!!!!!! so why are u countering him

tifovsigev3.jpg

Personally the main thing F2p should have is also access to their capes of achievement. i mean why not, they can still get to 99... now the quest one won;t be possible and of course all members skills, but hey, guy manages 99 str or attack of def in f2p and thats amazing, cause it's a lot harder in f2p then in p2p lol.

It was their choice to train them in F2P. If they want the capes, they pay. That is why Jagex keeps them P2P. By the time someone reaches 99, they are a loyal player. If Jagex can suck them into P2P, then there is $5 every month.

HEY WASNT IT YOU WHO SAID EVERY ONE IS POST JUST WHAT THEY WANT ON F2P!!!!!! so why are u countering him

CAPS MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

CAPS MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!

YES IT DOES!

.....WHY ARE WE ALL TALKING LIKE THIS?

a70c7.png

As a f2p i think more bank space is reasonable but i doubt jadex will allow skillcapes for us, if uses want them so bad then jst pay for a month.

Its a bit low of us to demand member stuff when we cant be bothered to pay.

xxamzyxx.png

952a0f472b.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

It's not always about people not bothering - some people are unable to pay, for example.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

It's not always about people not bothering - some people are unable to pay, for example.

thats understandable but that dnt mean that they should get the skills or the stuff that people have payed for to get.

really theres always gonna be a war againest us f2p and p2p lol x

xxamzyxx.png

952a0f472b.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

thats understandable but that dnt mean that they should get the skills or the stuff that people have payed for to get.

But why should there be? P2P should learn that F2P "deserves" OCCASIONAL updates and F2P should learn that P2P "deserves" consistent updates. I still think Skill Capes should be F2P, but that they should have been from release.

But why should there be? P2P should learn that F2P "deserves" OCCASIONAL updates and F2P should learn that P2P "deserves" consistent updates. I still think Skill Capes should be F2P, but that they should have been from release.

we do get occasional updates but all uses dnt like that so NO1 WINNSS!!! LMAO lol

xxamzyxx.png

952a0f472b.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

we do get occasional updates but all uses dnt like that so NO1 WINNSS!!! LMAO lol

Unhappy players can piss and moan whatever they want. Jagex normally don't go back on their updates. Glad that there are angry members complaining in the RSOF though. The rants are so full of lulz. emot-frogc00l.gif

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

only reason this thread is even here is because some one cant be bothered to pay 5 with a credit card or 7something with western union like i did when i couldnt use a credit card its rediculous to listen to people say they cant unless your a parapalegic playing by a series of blinks and blowing into a straw no one is UNABLE to pay heck you can even do surveys and stuff and have it pay to your pay pal acct and then use your pay pal to pay for runescape seriously!

what f2p wants most

forum posting rights - thats never going to happen even a forum mod said it'd be a bad idea

skill capes and other MEMBERS items - what right does f2p have to skill capes yeah its harder to get to 99 your right you want a members item go outside cut your neighbors grass for 10$ and get a money order for rs plain and simple you want p2p gear then get p2p i dont care how hard you worked as far as im concerned f2p should stop at a certain level like all the rest of the mmorpg's out there ya'll are fortunate to have it THIS good

bank space - you are really only supposed to be on f2p long enough to try out the game and buy a subscription think about it though since your trying to beat the system of course its going to have drawbacks in the old days you could just create a noob acct and have the noob hold your stuff that you couldnt fit into your bank things you didnt use very often BUTTTT those days are gone oh well man up and go earn that money

laughing at f2p all the way to the bank

Blackarchon.png

siggyfinal.jpg

Deployment to Iraq blows but hey i'll be home by Oct 09

only reason this thread is even here is because some one cant be bothered to pay 5 with a credit card or 7something with western union like i did when i couldnt use a credit card its rediculous to listen to people say they cant unless your a parapalegic playing by a series of blinks and blowing into a straw no one is UNABLE to pay heck you can even do surveys and stuff and have it pay to your pay pal acct and then use your pay pal to pay for runescape seriously!

what f2p wants most

forum posting rights - thats never going to happen even a forum mod said it'd be a bad idea

skill capes and other MEMBERS items - what right does f2p have to skill capes yeah its harder to get to 99 your right you want a members item go outside cut your neighbors grass for 10$ and get a money order for rs plain and simple you want p2p gear then get p2p i dont care how hard you worked as far as im concerned f2p should stop at a certain level like all the rest of the mmorpg's out there ya'll are fortunate to have it THIS good

bank space - you are really only supposed to be on f2p long enough to try out the game and buy a subscription think about it though since your trying to beat the system of course its going to have drawbacks in the old days you could just create a noob acct and have the noob hold your stuff that you couldnt fit into your bank things you didnt use very often BUTTTT those days are gone oh well man up and go earn that money

First of all, learn to use punctuation signs to make your text more coherent. The image below is the average TIFer's reaction to a text with nearly no punctuation:

[hide=]noob.jpg[/hide]

Some people can't pay for members is because they don't have enough free time to play the game. Paying for something you don't use is a waste of money in my opinion. Also there are no good payment options in some countries. Another problem is that parents don't allow their kids to pay for a game because they are more concerned about their school performance.

Lastly, I find ironic that we free players do not have any "forum posting rights", since RSOF access was granted to F2Pers with more than 12.5M experience and members are the ones who spam the forums the most.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

no one is UNABLE to pay

Someone tell me how people can be prevented from using this argument?

One word: PARENTS.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

what f2p wants most

Actually F2P players with over 12.5M total experience can indeed post on the forums. ;)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

what f2p wants most

Another p2p selfish snob.

Nobody gives a [bleep] about some idiot who can't use proper English. Your opinion doesn't make a difference for Jagex. Whine and moan all you want, and we f2p will be the ones laughing in your faces if we get skillcapes.

Your opinion doesn't make a difference for Jagex. Whine and moan all you want, and we f2p will be the ones laughing in your faces if we get skillcapes.

Looks like your opinion doesn't matter to Jagex either, when was the last F2P update? Was it something you guys have been asking for a long time? Was it a game changer? Don't sell the fur before the bear is shot, gutted and cleaned.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Your opinion doesn't make a difference for Jagex. Whine and moan all you want, and we f2p will be the ones laughing in your faces if we get skillcapes.

Looks like your opinion doesn't matter to Jagex either, when was the last F2P update? Was it something you guys have been asking for a long time? Was it a game changer? Don't sell the fur before the bear is shot, gutted and cleaned.

I wasn't even asking for any f2p updates... :roll:

Honestly, stop whining about giving away your "special privileges". How does it harm you if a tiny part of your game is given away? You'll lose a million gp? A year of training? You'll lose nothing, so stop complaining and being a selfish idiot.

I don't give a [bleep] about when Jagex updates f2p. Its selfish people who can't bear giving away a tiny bit of a very cheap game away to f2p. So $5 entitles you to stop Jagex from giving f2p updates? Fat chance.

So you have resorted to name calling in your argumentation. This is starting to get pretty low.

F2P updates doesn't have an influence on my gameplay, but it does cheapen the amount I pay to get "special privileges" as you would say.

I'm quite happy that you guys receive 1-2 updates a year. It makes you shut up for a while before whinning once more when the excitement has died down.

I'm not hording all the privileges like you say. I pay for a game while you don't. You should consider yourself lucky to already have all these features for free.

This thread is like a kiddy's wish list for christmas. Looks like the posters are indeed just that too.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

So you have resorted to name calling in your argumentation. This is starting to get pretty low.

F2P updates doesn't have an influence on my gameplay, but it does cheapen the amount I pay to get "special privileges" as you would say.

I'm quite happy that you guys receive 1-2 updates a year. It makes you shut up for a while before whinning once more when the excitement has died down.

I'm not hording all the privileges like you say. I pay for a game while you don't. You should consider yourself lucky to already have all these features for free.

This thread is like a kiddy's wish list for christmas. Looks like the posters are indeed just that too.

If you get offended by words like "idiot" or "selfish", honestly you shouldn't be here.

It "cheapens" the amount you pay to get "special privileges", but look at it this way: You get about 4-5 updates every time we get an update. How the [bleep] does that "cheapen" your so-called "special privileges"?

I already consider myself lucky. But selfish people who can't bear to give a tiny bit of their "special privileges" away seriously piss me off.

All right Mr. cheap F2P whinner.

You get 1-2 updates a year and I'm fine with that. If Jagex were to implement all the suggestion on this thread, then that would definitely cheapen my membership.

I could say the same about cheap F2P whinners who ask for updates to a game they are not paying, their attitude pisses me off. Especially since they are getting way more updates lately than 3-4-5 years ago.

langerkiller.png

If Jagex implemented everything in this thread to F2P, I would consider them fools. Any person with half a brain would say the same. Obviously, only the popular suggestions, getting agreement from high percentages should get ANY consideration. And even then, very few would make it. I am quite content in F2P, and agree it doesn't need much, just a tweak to the combat triangle.