Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

But you gotta admit, it's a great way for Jagex to get people playing their game. Even if it's only for a year and then mostly everyone would have a 99.

Sadly, after 5 years or so(on this account), I don't have a single 99 :lol:

You'll get one for sure soon :D

mocl_Yosonic.png

But you gotta admit, it's a great way for Jagex to get people playing their game. Even if it's only for a year and then mostly everyone would have a 99.

Instead you just have a well rounded character.. which in my opinion is better.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

You'll get one for sure soon :D

Not likely, I'm working on runecrafting (which is only level 70) and then going for all 80+.

Instead you just have a well rounded character.. which in my opinion is better.

It's my preference, as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll make a list of things that should be added:

-More bankspace (up to 75)

-Skillcapes (F2P skills are buyable, P2P skills and questcape can be worn and taken off but not buyable)

-Rune boots (the only thing missing from the rune set)

-Yew bows and rune arrows (level 40 ranged weapons)

-Snare, wave spells, and -10% curse spells (for higher level mage)

-Maple trees (there is logs, why not trees?)

-Rune claws, spears, and halberds (I know they aren't good, it gives variety to weaponry)

What shouldn't be added:

-Chaos altar (leave it to mems, we don't need another altar tbh)

-Blue dragonhide (level 50 ranged armor is definitely a no)

-New skills (we have enough skills in F2P already)

-Crossbows (they can overpower range)

-More quests/achievement diaries (waste of time IMO)

Let the flame war begin.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

-More bankspace (up to 75)

-Skillcapes (F2P skills are buyable, P2P skills and questcape can be worn and taken off but not buyable) That's been confirmed as not happening

-Rune boots (the only thing missing from the rune set) metal boots are slayer rewards...

-Yew bows and rune arrows (level 40 ranged weapons) I thought rangers destroyed mages in the current F2P context?

-Snare, wave spells, and -10% curse spells (for higher level mage) [hide=]I wouldn't really mind especially if bloods were only obtained through the Grand Exchange or via trading - would boost the price a bit and make RCing them in P2P a better option - but mages would still be underpowered if ranged got buffed[/hide]-Maple trees (there is logs, why not trees?) indeed, why not?

-Rune claws, spears, and halberds (I know they aren't good, it gives variety to weaponry) more useless weapon and bank clogging in my opinion...

What shouldn't be added: all agreed

-Chaos altar (leave it to mems, we don't need another altar tbh)

-Blue dragonhide (level 50 ranged armor is definitely a no)

-New skills (we have enough skills in F2P already)

-Crossbows (they can overpower range)

-More quests/achievement diaries (waste of time IMO)

Let the flame war begin.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

RE: All posts asking about things in this thread:

Because you didn't pay for anything.

Ahem. Notice that we didn't go asking for "abyssal whiz r teh pwnz0rz".

When we ask for stuff, we actually have our reasons. Hell, there are many things that I do NOT want in F2P either.

Just because you are a P2P, don't go assuming every F2P is a stuck up player that is asking for more content.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

No-one needs you here informing that. :roll: It's pretty crystal clear to everyone and it is on the first post of the thread..

Granted, the reason will always be "because F2Pers don't pay" but post here anyway.

Post something worthwhile if you are that hungry for a higher post count.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

No-one needs you here informing that. :roll: It's pretty crystal clear to everyone and it is on the first post of the thread..

Granted, the reason will always be "because F2Pers don't pay" but post here anyway.

Is there any actual reason for this entire thread? F2P don't get stuff because they don't pay, no point asking why when the answer is in the first post.

10xy5fk.png

Is there any actual reason for this entire thread? F2P don't get stuff because they don't pay, no point asking why when the answer is in the first post.

Some F2Pers like to dream of a better game, some of us P2Pers like to remind them it's already out there.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

-More bankspace (up to 75) Not really needed right now

-Skillcapes (F2P skills are buyable, P2P skills and questcape can be worn and taken off but not buyable) I don't understand NOT having them

-Rune boots (the only thing missing from the rune set) It would be alright, although not sure if it would really be workable

-Yew bows and rune arrows (level 40 ranged weapons) I could live with that

-Snare, wave spells, and -10% curse spells (for higher level mage) Another I can agree with, though maybe not ALL of them

-Maple trees (there is logs, why not trees?) Another that makes perfect sense

-Rune claws, spears, and halberds (I know they aren't good, it gives variety to weaponry) These aren't really needed, at least not all of them

What shouldn't be added:

-Chaos altar (leave it to mems, we don't need another altar tbh) Fully agree

-Blue dragonhide (level 50 ranged armor is definitely a no) Again, fully agree

-New skills (we have enough skills in F2P already) We're getting one, anyway

-Crossbows (they can overpower range) Yeah, not needed

-More quests/achievement diaries (waste of time IMO) A couple more quests or an achievement diary or two wouldn't hurt, where with decent rewards could help

Let the flame war begin.

My thoughts underlined.

Not directly. But if you can't bring anything new/important, why bring anything?

-More bankspace (up to 75) Not really needed right now

-Skillcapes (F2P skills are buyable, P2P skills and questcape can be worn and taken off but not buyable) I don't understand NOT having them

-Rune boots (the only thing missing from the rune set) It would be alright, although not sure if it would really be workable

-Yew bows and rune arrows (level 40 ranged weapons) I could live with that

-Snare, wave spells, and -10% curse spells (for higher level mage) Another I can agree with, though maybe not ALL of them

-Maple trees (there is logs, why not trees?) Another that makes perfect sense

-Rune claws, spears, and halberds (I know they aren't good, it gives variety to weaponry) These aren't really needed, at least not all of them

What shouldn't be added:

-Chaos altar (leave it to mems, we don't need another altar tbh) Fully agree

-Blue dragonhide (level 50 ranged armor is definitely a no) Again, fully agree

-New skills (we have enough skills in F2P already) We're getting one, anyway

-Crossbows (they can overpower range) Yeah, not needed

-More quests/achievement diaries (waste of time IMO) A couple more quests or an achievement diary or two wouldn't hurt, where with decent rewards could help

Let the flame war begin.

My thoughts underlined.

Not directly. But if you can't bring anything new/important, why bring anything?

For lulz.

When we want stuff, we actually say our reasons. Notice I also said that I DON'T want certain stuff in my other post.

Honestly, if you really hate F2P so much then why don't you stay on a member's world then? :roll:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Without this the forum would have a lot more threads that rant about not having certain items in F2P.

This sticky is great, some P2Pers just feel the need to come and go 'lol u no pay u no get updates gf noobs pay ur 5$ cheap nubs' on the posters.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

What I want F2P to have the most is be able to post on the forums, and have halberds. They could even keep rune halberds members, like rune arrows. I REALLY like halberds! :thumbsup:

I love halberds too and they should be f2p :thumbsup:

My signature got deleted :(

And I lost all the links. Thanks Gandorf61.

What I want F2P to have the most is be able to post on the forums, and have halberds. They could even keep rune halberds members, like rune arrows. I REALLY like halberds! :thumbsup:

Doesn't matter either way, they suck compared to weapons like the scimitar and the longsword.

Also, it doesn't matter whether rune halberd is F2P or not. It only has the stats of a rune 2H anyway.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Doesn't matter either way, they suck compared to weapons like the scimitar and the longsword.

Also, it doesn't matter whether rune halberd is F2P or not. It only has the stats of a rune 2H anyway.

They let you attack enemies from 1 square away fool.

And they're super cool :)

Exp wise, they suck.

But they most certainly are cool. :)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Exp wise, they suck.

But they most certainly are cool. :)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

• 4 weeks later...

I would have to disagree with that, Kalafai. If we, as F2P, were to get a P2P skill, it would make more sense for it to be fletching (arrows at least) since we can already make our own runes for combat (for strikes at least) and our own melee weapons. So why not range?

Give them things which only P2P can make, so we can make money off things like fletching yew shorts for f2p.

Personally, I would love for all armored boots up to rune be given to F2P. It would make nech tasks decent again, as I believe the price would land around 150k-200k for a pair.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]