World 2 falador

looololol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I would prefer if it did. World 2 G.E laggs worse than Falador ever did due to the extra people the G.E naturally brings. It would be nice if everybody returns to the old areas as well. There was a really good map created here on TIF which laid out the areas incredibly well but I cannot remember exactly where it is located.

I map of falador for those not around at the time:

w2faladorzl9.png

Area 1 - New Treasure Trail Items

Area 2 - Party Hats

Area 3 - Dragon Chain

Area 4 - Dharok

Area 5 - Torag

Area 6 - Full Verac

Area 7 - Verac Parts

Area 8 - Ahrim

Area 9 - Guthan

Area 10 - Abbysal Whips

Area 11 - Dragon Square Sheild

Area 12 - Karil

Area 13 - Obsidian Capes and Sheilds

Area 14 - Furys and Rings

Area 15 - Infinity

Area 16 - Mystic Armour

Area 17 - Rune Boots and Black Cavs

Area 18 - Ranger Sets

Area 19 - Dragon Amour (No Chain)

Area 20 - Easter Egg, Pumpkins, and Disks

Area 21 - Santa and H' Masks

Area 22 - Rune God Armour

Area 23 - Guilded Rune Amour

Area 24 - God Pages

Area 25 - Herbs, Seconds, Pots, and Seeds

Area 26 - Sharks and Lobsters

Area 27 - Inside Bank

Area 28 - Dragon Bones and Green Dragonhide

Area 29 - Glories and Dragon Weapons

Area 30 - Rune Items

Area 31 - Range Supplies

Area 32 - Magic Runes

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I'm not taking stock in anything right before the return of the wilderness.

Some crazy things are going to happen over the next few days and weeks, and we all know that idiots don't need a big reason to do what they do. I can see this as just a reaction to what's coming.

I've always hated and avoided these spammy areas.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Tbh Jagex should just create an underground fallador park right below the GE with a staircase leading to it. I would love to sell/buy at falador but the GE is too far away.

However I hate world 2 GE because there is not enough room and it is hard to tell what is being sold where. We need something like Fally Park right next to the GE.

Stellactic.gif

We need more than one GE location. Two would be good, just for some separation. I'm not arguing for a GE in every town (though that would be awesome IMO), but there should be another place in RS to use the GE at its full potential.

Having the GE in one place only is like having a professional sports league with only one team, and then naming them Champions every year.

wessan.png

We need more than one GE location. Two would be good, just for some separation. I'm not arguing for a GE in every town (though that would be awesome IMO), but there should be another place in RS to use the GE at its full potential.

Having the GE in one place only is like having a professional sports league with only one team, and then naming them Champions every year.

This.

kazmahalfsize.png

Tbh Jagex should just create an underground fallador park right below the GE with a staircase leading to it. I would love to sell/buy at falador but the GE is too far away.

However I hate world 2 GE because there is not enough room and it is hard to tell what is being sold where. We need something like Fally Park right next to the GE.

Except that with free trade, a large part of W2 GE (as it is now) will be obsolete. I would only consider going to W2 (after FT) for rares. Everything else you can just get easily in the GE. No more bought out stuff. No more "can't get it in the GE cause it's bought out, so I have to go to w2". Just offer a bit higher and you get it. Taking this into consideration, I think the space around the GE is big enough.

This.

Honestly I think we need some mini-GE's around the world. One in Falador, Ardougne, Seers, etc. Nothing on the size of the original, but instead like a building with a few bankers/GE clerks. Or heck, just add some GE clerks to every bank. :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

This.

Honestly I think we need some mini-GE's around the world. One in Falador, Ardougne, Seers, etc. Nothing on the size of the original, but instead like a building with a few bankers/GE clerks. Or heck, just add some GE clerks to every bank. :thumbup:

That would be freaking sweet.

OT: No, I believe the GE replaced W2 Falador, and will continue to do so. Why go all the way to Falador? Especially if you trade lots and continually throw and take things of the GE.

Big_Stingman.png

Personally I would prefer if it did. World 2 G.E laggs worse than Falador ever did due to the extra people the G.E naturally brings. It would be nice if everybody returns to the old areas as well. There was a really good map created here on TIF which laid out the areas incredibly well but I cannot remember exactly where it is located.

I map of falador for those not around at the time:

w2faladorzl9.png

Area 1 - New Treasure Trail Items

Area 2 - Party Hats

Area 3 - Dragon Chain

Area 4 - Dharok

Area 5 - Torag

Area 6 - Full Verac

Area 7 - Verac Parts

Area 8 - Ahrim

Area 9 - Guthan

Area 10 - Abbysal Whips

Area 11 - Dragon Square Sheild

Area 12 - Karil

Area 13 - Obsidian Capes and Sheilds

Area 14 - Furys and Rings

Area 15 - Infinity

Area 16 - Mystic Armour

Area 17 - Rune Boots and Black Cavs

Area 18 - Ranger Sets

Area 19 - Dragon Amour (No Chain)

Area 20 - Easter Egg, Pumpkins, and Disks

Area 21 - Santa and H' Masks

Area 22 - Rune God Armour

Area 23 - Guilded Rune Amour

Area 24 - God Pages

Area 25 - Herbs, Seconds, Pots, and Seeds

Area 26 - Sharks and Lobsters

Area 27 - Inside Bank

Area 28 - Dragon Bones and Green Dragonhide

Area 29 - Glories and Dragon Weapons

Area 30 - Rune Items

Area 31 - Range Supplies

Area 32 - Magic Runes

It's funny, I can remember exactly what was sold in each of those areas without looking at the index.

tFtfA.jpg

This.

I actually support this idea... One should be in Falador and yet another in Ardougne...

Each of these GE's should trade in most, but not all items, forcing people to use all of them (Ardy would obviously have not the monopoly on certain F2P items ;))

And who knows; it may be a step in the right direction to one day see competing currencies...

I do not think Falador will return, I infact believe that trading player to player may dissapear altogether in the long run...

My explanation for this will be in the Tip.it Times of Feb 6th...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!