Super Bowl XLV

swagcake

im hoping the steelers win it, the bears proved that aaron rodgers can be stopped and the steelers have a better D and a veteran QB.

i think they're the perfect team to defeat the pack

Steelers 17 Packers 7

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

Indoor field, Packers will blow by the Steelers with their speed. The Trophy comes back to it's home. GO PACK GO! :thumbsup:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I'm not confident. Pouncey's a big loss for the Steelers... We can't be having fumbles like the safety two weeks ago.

This shall be the difference maker for the packers. I'm not going to say it shall be a blowout game, but the packers will win.

Score will be 24, 17.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Oi, can someone give me a TLDR on the rules of NFL.

I want to watch this tomorrow, but i've got no f-n idea on the rules or concepts of gameplay.

(I am not american btw lol)

How about this?

Strategy is vastly more complex, but I think that's about all you need to know. The announcers fill in a lot for you as well (even if Joe Buck is a moron).

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

* Four tackles (or downs) to go ten yards. You get another set of downs if you achieve this by the quarterback passing the ball through the air forwards, or running with it forwards.

* Aim: cross the plane of the opponent's 'zero yard line' (try line in rugby, by comparison) = touchdown

* Also, kicking between uprights = field goal

* Field goal is 3 pts, touchdowns themselves are 6, but you then have a conversion attempt:

** Standard conversion involves kicking between uprights, = 1pt

** 2-pt conversion is where you attempt to score essentially another touchdown on a conversion play, but this only = 2pts

You kick to the other team after scoring, except for a safety, which I'm not explaining.

There are also penalties, I'm sure you'll pick up on those intuitively.

packers has better odds of winning but i took a chance on the steelers just because i like polamalu and they've been there before. oh and i always root for the underdog except last year didn't want NO to win

but rogers playing in a dome is going to be a difference for sure

Should have make a Pittsburgh/Green Bay poll, lol.

I'm hoping for the steelers to win, because... I'm a Viking fan. If Packers win, great for 'em!

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Greenbay, even though I am a Steelers fan ... 12 point spread ..

BTW as I am watching the Half time show while posting this, boy the song is really BAD, visuals are good, music is bad ... Slash is the only memorable part of this massive mess-up.

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

Meh... Sure you're not comparing to The Who? Tough act to follow.

17-21! Some UK fans on the official Pittsburgh FB group complaining coz it's too late. Pathetic, it's only 1:45am. Hoping for a three and out...

Paaackers won.

I was cheering for them. I was not confident that they could do it. But they did. :thumbup:

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

I said 24, 17 packers. Not off my too much :roll:

Congrazt to the packers, they really deserve this in my honest opinion.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Packers definitely deserve it, considering how much of a douche favre was in the reg season. Kinda ironic though, if you take a look at how everyone finished. Cowboys/vikings near the bottom, packers/seahawks near the top. Gonna be tough to predict next year's winners...

div>

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

It's a party in WI tonight! :thumbsup:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

Charles Woodson and Donald Driver are class acts and well deserving of the championship :) Too bad they couldn't play the whole game. Maybe next year though :P (assuming there's a season)

Also, my voice went hoarse from cheering yesterday. It's a shame that I have to miss the party in Wisconsin. I heard from friends and family that schools were closed today. Oh well. I'm just glad they finally won :D I wasn't old enough to care about the packers when they won SBXXXI. So, this was awesome

1icyna.png