what are YOU doing in runescape now?

mini193

I'm making a thread that will have posts about what people are doing at the moment on runescape. It might be agility, merchanting, a quest, or many others. Post what you are doing on runescape now below it would be great to put a picture. I am currently doing agility here's my picture

randompicturerunescape.jpg

Ok now i'm back on and that was a while mago. Now i am 53 agility! gotten a lot of levels and now agility is becoming my favorite skill! currently training range and prayer at moss giants join if ya want stopping once i get to 43 prayer then going to do monkey maddness

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mining coal at the wildy and running for coal pkers...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

My main: just reached a level 61 smithing target (make Mith kites using a stout), also collecting trade stuff to get Rune Helm and Rune plate (after D slayer).

Low level test guy: Aiming to do D slayer at lower level than main, still scared of black knights and jail guards at thge moment though.

Mage: after a not quite pure start, aiming to do everything with mage.

I might make myself a triple set of "perfect pures", and I'd like to try a full Monk pure, but the amount of bone burying and still not up to 43 prayer, seems like a long task to get to be a really good prayer pure.

PS. I normally get all my characters up to mine and smith iron, mine and sell rune essence, and fish & cook Salmon, as a way to keep them fed & supplied - if you see any pure with no supporting skills, they are, by definition, cheating using drop trading or similar, or very lucky in getting worthwhile drops.

Never been able to support a character on drops alone, well, other than fighting junk for junk, so I may well take that as a challenge in itself, to never mine, fish, or cook, and still be reasonably well equipped - I suppose there are always bananas at 30gp a box, but that would defeat the point of "won and found items only".

training for 60 attack at rock crabs, currently 55 attack

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

ranging blue dragons

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.