what are YOU doing in runescape now?

mini193

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure. i wanted to get 55 ranged, and accomplished that easily. same with str, at, hits, def, and mage. finished drag slayer on lvl 43. im soo bored. got scammed and lost my money that i was planning to merchant with (which in itself is even more boring). accomplished my wc goal, fm goal, crafting goal, and my prayer goal. god, f2p is sooooooooo boring!!! hmmmmm, maybe i will go to lessers and train. i dont no, im soo bored!!! i could be playing rs now, but the forums are now less boring then rs. wut the hell is rong with me?

I'm finishing up mining jobs, trying to get 100 copper ore so my brother can make me lots of bronze arrows for my horrible Archery skill, (level 2) and helping my brother level his Runecrafting skill.

Oh, and buying 70K gp worth of Death Runes from the Port Sarim rune shop.

killing mossies in wildy to get my prayer up :D

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Getting my Magic and Prayer up ( Prayer needs 1000 Exp more for level 40 ;) ) and trying to make back my money I got scammed almost 1 year ago, that was like 11 Million and thats pretty much for a Level 70 F2p.

I'm currently only training my strenght on Giants.