what are YOU doing in runescape now?

mini193

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

made a PK character yesterday, i'm getting my fishing up to 40 first :D . And then I plan on getting my magic up.

EDIT: I am fishing at this very moment!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Getting all combat lvls to 65, then I'm getting my range up to 40 and then my magic up to 60. Fishing up to 65.

After that I start on getting combat lvls up to 70.

I'm a busy person, but I take breaks to come hang out on these forums with you fine individuals :wink: .

[C]

Oh poo, can anyone tell me how to put in images?

Training combat! (attack) at the bloodvelds.

Anyone love bloodvelds? Low defence, High hitpoints? Could this be a perfect training monster?

turning 1200 steel bars into 240 steel plates

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

I'LL TELL EVERYONE WHAT I' :o DOING...MISSING MEMBERS!!!! NON-MEMBERS IS BORING! I'VE DONE EVERYTHING THERE IS! NOW ALL I DO IS WONDER THE STREETS PASSING MEMORIES.. LIKE THE OAK TREE IN FALADOR.. THE CORN FIELD IN DRAYNOR AND THE GATE TO TAVERLY... I stand at the taverly gate nearllly everyday.. wondering who would be training on the druids.. who would be helping the boy who lost his ball... who would be killing the king black dragon and finally... who would be helping my friends... :o :!: :!: :!: :x