RSN_Lead here

RsnLeadSayingHello

Gugge is still around. Not seen Lighting for a long time tho :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Harro merc :) good to see another face I remember - I know it's logical but I tend to forget we're all older now. Das even got admin; he MUST be older. Hahaha

Gugge still play or just hang around forums. She was kinda like a mentor in ways - a cool person. I remember her name was pronounced 'goo geh' (from memory - it's been heavily abused this brain so it's not very reliable) and meant baby or something. Lol that's my bit of trivia for the day.

Updates on Oergg yet?

St

Haha because no one else has asked for a hat since I logged on...

But seriously, cheers for the kind words. I guess the new kids of today have no idea how it was. When blueroseX controlled the rune smithing market. When a rune hatchet looked exactly like a rune battle axe. When [bleep] wasn't stackable. When I could find my way around the [bleep]ing map!

Okay putting phone down now. I'll get in tomorrow via pc

Thanks again for the nostalgia

Holy wow, bluerose, now THAT is going back. I totally forgot about her! She had a good monopoly going for a while there. I thought she was soo cool and wanted to be her. :oops:

How about the cool kids of the wilderness when it first came out? All the highest level fighters - ladykilljoy, gregechidna... good times. I used to follow them around and get them to protect my low-level self. :-D

Good to see you, lead! hope your life is going well. how old are you now? I think I remember you being older than I was... what are you up to in life these days?

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Gugge still plays :P You just hand to find her first hehe. She's been spending a lot of time in Daemonheim (Dungeoneering) lately so shes hard to find in regular runescape lol.

Not seen Oergg for years tho.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I feel like I really missed out not getting to know you, or 90% of the people mentioned in this thread rofl.

But RSN_lead...you must have been a mad popular guy, I'd like to see you stick around a bit so we can all enjoy your presence!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Damn this is all a blast from the past. I almost forgot about how Bluerose ran Rune smithing when it first started. People were so desperate for Rune gear early on. Come to think about it, this is the first time in years that RS has even crossed my mind although I doubt my character is still available and if it is I doubt I'd remember the password for it.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

ps. So what about Oergg? That dude was always a champion. What's he doing now? And Gugge and Lightning? They still kicking around?

Oergg is around, just not as much, I linked him to this thread last night and he said he'd try to visit over the weekend, He had a 14 hour drive to washington on like 3 hours sleep. He's doing well though, Believe it or not - Mith chain wind strike casting cow killing Oergg ended up joining one of the top PVP clans and doing pretty damn good.

Gugge is still around, I'll try to poke her here.

Lightning? She left ages ago, never was a fan or a friend of hers.

Good to see you, lead! hope your life is going well. how old are you now? I think I remember you being older than I was... what are you up to in life these days?

OLDSCHOOL PARTY.

Hi beautiful, hope you're doing well :P

Das even got admin; he MUST be older. Hahaha
I'm a Uni Graduate now, when we met, I think I was a sophomore in highschool?. But yeah, i'm probably one of the last people any of us oldies expected to be an admin now :P

You really should stick around mate, the community could use intelligent folk like you and mad ;)

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Damn this is all a blast from the past. I almost forgot about how Bluerose ran Rune smithing when it first started. People were so desperate for Rune gear early on. Come to think about it, this is the first time in years that RS has even crossed my mind although I doubt my character is still available and if it is I doubt I'd remember the password for it.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but before runite came out, didn't Bluerose have a monopoly on adamantite and high-level mithril armor smithing, too? This might have been before they changed the smithing levels so that they would be more reasonable - there was a time (I think) where you had to have insanely high smithing levels to make even basic things, so smithing was extremely tedious because you couldn't make anything remotely useful as you leveled up.

OLDSCHOOL PARTY.

Hi beautiful, hope you're doing well :P

Das even got admin; he MUST be older. Hahaha
I'm a Uni Graduate now, when we met, I think I was a sophomore in highschool?. But yeah, i'm probably one of the last people any of us oldies expected to be an admin now :P

You really should stick around mate, the community could use intelligent folk like you and mad ;)

Hey love :D I'm doing great. Graduated college, have an awesome job in NYC, living in an apartment with my boyfriend + some college friends, and I'm applying to Ph.D. programs next year. Less time for gaming, unfortunately, but so it goes :P

Now you being an admin... man... true, I never would have guessed ;P Guess we've all grown up since the good old days. Weird.

Also: hugs to everyone else here... nadril, 1manarmy, indy500fan, misplaced :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Guess we've all grown up since the good old days. Weird.

We need to chat more, last time we did - you were at the airport I believe :P

Glad you're doing well though! PHD? thats quite a step from your early wild college days :P

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Glad you're doing well though! PHD? thats quite a step from your early wild college days :P

How about from my wild middle school days? Playing Runescape for hours and hours on end :D

siggypooro0.jpg

How about from my wild middle school days? Playing Runescape for hours and hours on end :D

we both did that and were the opposite of wild...or were we. :mrgreen:

Abraham Lincoln

ROFL GSW! This thread just gets better and better!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

What's going on in here?

and another one checks in - this just keeps getting more and more interesting!

Who will be next? Outlaw rudy ? Salty Ant? The ever unforgettable Vaseline? Maybe Garm Sabre or Sadpoorguy? Who knows, Maybe thevilone11 or mercinary85 will show up! (kinda doubt it though lol)

Abraham Lincoln

Whoa names that I haven't seen for a while.

I remember your name, but not much else unfortunately. All I know is I started reading the forums long before registering an account.

What's going on in here?

The best thread. Whoaw.

Now we just need to get Witty_Fools and Keiphus in here to bring the old Media Board band back together.

Speaking of, Rizla poked in here not too long ago as well, and Herr_Lipp posts at SA nowadays.

edit: also Mad, I unironically love that you're still rockin' that dw mafia sig. Haha!

2009rb9.jpg

What's going on in here?

and another one checks in - this just keeps getting more and more interesting!

Who will be next? Outlaw rudy ? Salty Ant? The ever unforgettable Vaseline? Maybe Garm Sabre or Sadpoorguy? Who knows, Maybe thevilone11 or mercinary85 will show up! (kinda doubt it though lol)

We need Dusqi, Rae, Grin_King, and Wistan too.

Also, this seems relavent:

leadalt.jpg

Circa 2003, jesus.

And Nadril: I'm mostly lurking offtopic.com and playing WoW these days, as far as my internet presence goes. (Other than Facebook, of course.)

At college still (graduated high school almost 5 years ago, lawl). Have about a year left until I graduate. Working as well..

IRKAa.jpg