Abby Demons vs. Spirit Mages vs. Dwarven Battlefield.

SpikeStr1ke

Hello TIF,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me which of the 3 would be better. I know each has their pro's and con's but i would like to know what your opinions are.

PS: Please dont suggest i get 85 dungeon as i made it to 60 dungeon and gave up, i absolutley HATE that "Skill". Also please dont suggest i do Green/Blue dragons because green dragons are too risky and blues are too far from a bank. If your wondering what im making the money for im trying to get my bandos gear back.

EDIT: Also please dont tell me to do slayer as i did it from 95 to 99 def and 89 to 99 str and im absolutley bored of it for now at least until i get my bandos back.

Spikestr1ke.png

Greens are not too risky rofl.

Bring a brew or 2, pray mage and prot item and piety, and run

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Solo bandos then.

Although it might be difficult vs crashers but its not super duper hard to get lucky and get a world for 3 kills

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

I thought about trying to solo bandos, but i've never done it before and i have no clue how too...i dont have a lot of money, dont have ovls,yak,turm/ss, or chaotics (again absoutley hate dung).

At the mo im sitting in dwarven battlefield owning some dwogres.

Spikestr1ke.png

How much gp do you have to work with?

I pulled off 2 tassy drops with 95/90/85 melees 70 prayer and 85 herblore, it just takes a bit of patience

Levon.png Bladewing.png

about 5m probably, atm i have guthans, dragon defender, whip, d boots, b gloves, ardy cloak 3, nezzy helm, ext's. I've never been to bandos solo before only in a group of 4, so i would need to know what i gotta wear, i know his special attack is range damage and that when in groups the tank normally uses guthans if he doesnt have ss.

Spikestr1ke.png

2.5 DKs or kill TDs. All the options you gave are terrible.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

If you don't want to dung up high.. Just go to 70. Spead lamps on it or something. Taverly blue dragons are pretty good, there are a bunch of spawns. If you tank them in guthans with like, 4 monks and supers and fill a tort up.

70 DG isn't hard. Just get a friend to duo meds with and its fun.

Otherwise, camping anything for random drops is silly.

DK if you must.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I refuse to go back to td's until i get better at prayer switching/weapon switching. I have no idea how to 2.5 as i've only been to dk's once and that was solo maging rex and that didnt go well.

how do you expect to get better at prayer/weapon switching if you dont go to TDs :rolleyes:

You WILL die a lot until you learn how to do it. That's just how it works.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Tds are good.

Of the three you listed, I'd say spirit mages SUCK as they are far from a bank, drop no effigies and drop no charms. Abyssals drop decent crimsons but whips are rather low right now. Chaos dwarves, idk.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I say TD's, as the options you presented appear to not suit your needs at all. You'll get better at switching with practice, and thats the only wawy you'll get better at switching. Just use welfare gear until you're comfortable. Even with expensive gear, its not like it's hard to get back if you die, especially with the new gravestones.

I <3 Range

Dude12150.png

Total Claws: 1

Im burned on dragon's all together and i refuse to go out in to the wild

I refuse to go back to td's until i get better at prayer switching/weapon switching. I have no idea how to 2.5 as i've only been to dk's once and that was solo maging rex and that didnt go well.

We are trying to give helpful advice and you are shooting everything down...

As Aeil said, doing TD's is a learning experience. It takes practice and actually DOING it.

Best recommendation I can give is TD's or learning to 2.5 DKS as the original ideas that you had are all pretty bad compared to what you could be doing.

Edit: Dude pretty much nailed it with learning to do TD's.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Ever occur to u i tried all the things that's being suggested and non of them appealed to me? If i dont like something im not going to do it, i play this game for fun not to be stressed out by not being able to do something like TD's. Nobody so far has even remotely gave me a suggestion on the 3 i said which is the only thing im looking for, i've tried td's,dks,gwd,dragons, ect.

Spikestr1ke.png

Ever occur to u i tried all the things that's being suggested and non of them appealed to me? If i dont like something im not going to do it, i play this game for fun not to be stressed out by not being able to do something like TD's. Nobody so far has even remotely gave me a suggestion on the 3 i said which is the only thing im looking for, i've tried td's,dks,gwd,dragons, ect.

Then try all three, and do which ever appeals to you the most. It shouldn't matter which one makes more money if you just want to have fun and do what you like the most.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Sounds like you don't enjoy anything.

Take a break.

But if you really want to do something....

Seriously, try DK's. Get it as a slayer task. Read the 2.5 guide. It's quite fun actually. I've killed ~400 DK's lately solo as slayer tasks and I really have enjoyed it.

The gp/h is not awesome, but should be higher than camping abby demons.

Margus.png

Abby demons because they drop effigies

I support this logic.

they'll be dropping infernal ashes soon too.

granted u should really be hunting green dragons. Their price are spiking.

Not to mention the dragons are located in sub 30 wildy, so it's easy to tele at first sight of white dot.

3 iteming is also, 100% viable.

Naaxi.png

Just get 85 Dungeneering for frosts and a rapier, Then its easy...

Did u not read??? I said i HATE dungeoneering hints the reason i gave up at 60 because it bores the hell outa me, yea it might be fun if i had someone to duo with but none of my friends like it either and will do it with me, i dont like w117 or 148 because there is too many rage quitting narbs.

Spikestr1ke.png

DKs is one of the best gp/hr out there atm :unsure:

It varies a lot for different people with different abilities. As OP has low summoning, doesn't have overloads, doesn't have chaotic weapons, he is not going to earn like 3-4m gp/h.

I am in the same shoes. I miss all those 3 things. And I have earned about 1.5m/h over the last 30 hours or so.

It's pretty annoying if everyone thinks everyone can use yak, ovls, chaotics...

Margus.png

DKs is one of the best gp/hr out there atm :unsure:

It varies a lot for different people with different abilities. As OP has low summoning, doesn't have overloads, doesn't have chaotic weapons, he is not going to earn like 3-4m gp/h.

I am in the same shoes. I miss all those 3 things. And I have earned about 1.5m/h over the last 30 hours or so.

It's pretty annoying if everyone thinks everyone can use yak, ovls, chaotics...

At almost any levels, assuming you can go there and kill them, it should still be one of the higher GP/hr

Most people don't even take chaotics. People that go with Tortoise and extremes should still come around 2-2.5m an hour there assuming average luck.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png