Lagged Servers

J35u5_M4

Wait, didn't we have this thread like last month?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Not the world, it was fine then in the middle of a solo tribrid trip lag attacks, managed to do a few more kills until I lagged horribly at supreme and, as I was afraid of prime spawning and owning me, I spam clicked teletab, and ever since then it hasn't fixed, and I've gone in different worlds.

And I don't think it's the connection, webpages load fine and stuff, although my jitter is fairly high...

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Submit a bug report, that's your best bet.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

are you saying that jagex hasn't fixed this problem even though it's been here for over a month?

It has been way more than just a month. I had the severe lag issue while dungeoneering several months ago. It has been a lot better lately however.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

I keep having random disconnects in all the worlds I go to.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

+1

Absolutely nothing wrong with my net either. Just crappy RS servers.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I've played on [cabbage]tier servers in other games. Normally I don't have much lag at all, but most of that is probably due to my fast processor and good graphics card.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

+1

Does the auto loggout after 4-5h still exists? >.>

I get random loggouts too, even when my internet is still active.

+1

Autolog does still exist, but that's not what I'm getting. I'm talking, sitting there doing a dungeon and suddenly RS is all like trololol connection lost, and I sit there explaining this to my teammates in skype, which does not lose connection. Or I'll dc while soloing something and load up a webpage in another window to see if it's my connection or not (it never is).

Internet perfectly connected, RS randomly dcing me anyway. Gotta be the server.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

W22 had some increased lag however I didn't dc at all. It's just that most things took longer to respond (instead of responding in 1 tick it felt like 2 ticks to respond and everything felt like it was going in slow motion kinda)

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

+1

Autolog does still exist, but that's not what I'm getting. I'm talking, sitting there doing a dungeon and suddenly RS is all like trololol connection lost, and I sit there explaining this to my teammates in skype, which does not lose connection. Or I'll dc while soloing something and load up a webpage in another window to see if it's my connection or not (it never is).

Internet perfectly connected, RS randomly dcing me anyway. Gotta be the server.

Heh, I do the same thing, always open up general discussion on another tab, see if it loads, it does, but RS is still on the horrible lag where I can't do anything on it. >.<

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png