Left 4 Dead

Bloodredsword

Oh, and did it make you feel good to beat me, a fifteen year old girl, and her mom? Because that's who my team was. :P

Hey, until a few weeks ago, I was a 15 year old girl playing left 4 dead (now 16). And I like to think that I'm atleast pretty good at this game. haha.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

DAMMIT RIKU. That was only because you guys got a lucky first round. And somehow slipped through the window in the safe room door.

Oh, and did it make you feel good to beat me, a fifteen year old girl, and her mom? Because that's who my team was. :P

Ahh that was an awesome game, and I went under the door. You screwed yourself over on that one by standing so close. :P

Was it the mom or the girl that I pounced for 25 damage on the first round. :lol:

Hey, until a few weeks ago, I was a 15 year old girl playing left 4 dead (now 16). And I like to think that I'm atleast pretty good at this game. haha.

Don't worry, they were good. Like Lent said my team only won because of that first round. After than it was just a killfest.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Took advantage of the sale and bought it, played it first time today, A++, online is weird though, no server browser.

Sure there is. Just enable the console in the options, and then bring up the console. Type in "openserverbrowser", and there you go.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Ok Lenin when do you want to go for some acheivments? Today, tommorow, Sunday?

'Mmorah. Maybe tonight, but I plan on someother stuff tonight.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Still need Death Toll on Expert if anyone's interested.I may be horrible online,though.

On the +8 GMT,and will probably be online for a few more hours.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Indeed I am.I could add you on Steam about now.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Just added you ;)

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Oh God that was so bad. Like we were all piling into the saferoom at the end of stage 4 of Dead Air, and we hear a horde coming. So we all rush into the saferoom and close the door, then realize that Louis was sitting outside, fighting the horde and a boomer by himself -.-

Also on that part of Dead Air where you start up the van to break through the wall, me and Knex went into a closest area and buckled down for the horde. Dizzle pushed the button and ran to where we were.After about 20-25 dead zombies we realize Louis was gone, next to where the van was getting strangled by a smoker.

"Dizzle: Should we go help him or something?"

Me:"Uhhhh...no."

jjroxlu7.jpg

Can't wait for skate to post the vid :thumbsup:

I made an epic last stand that round. I abandoned my team, ran screaming and shooting out into the hallway, the jumped down the elevator shaft before my team knew I left the saferoom :lol:

P.S. Skate is an EVIL sonofa. The first two maps he hid in the safe room in the green while all three of his teamates were outside getting slaughtered.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Hah that was epic fail by the other team on that last round XD skate was strangling bill so i pounced him to finish the game quicker. Good times :P

Lol, I didn't have Bill at the end there, someone else did, but I saw you do that.

Who were you in the game?