d claws

ccesssu

should i sell my d claws? i bought a pair yesterday for 21m because i just upped my herblore to 85. with access to recover specials, are d claws a good investment?

i know short term i could make a few mil selling them, but i will need them in the long term, right?

i've got 38m left after d claws, with whip, fury (and 5k super attack and strength, 3k super energy, 1k anti dragon fire for all my untradable potions)

so are d claws a good investment that i should hold onto at my levels and cash value?

stats are in my signature if it matters.

should i sell my d claws? i bought a pair yesterday for 21m because i just upped my herblore to 85. with access to recover specials, are d claws a good investment?

i know short term i could make a few mil selling them, but i will need them in the long term, right?

i've got 38m left after d claws, with whip, fury (and 5k super attack and strength, 3k super energy, 1k anti dragon fire for all my untradable potions)

so are d claws a good investment that i should hold onto at my levels and cash value?

i dont reckon, you only use them for the spec. and i just got spec recovs this weekend aswell, swear earlir i tried to use them with claws and i couldnt drink does in a row plus it didn't heal enough for a spec. maybe i was just spinning out..

but id sell them

i dont reckon, you only use them for the spec. and i just got spec recovs this weekend aswell, swear earlir i tried to use them with claws and i couldnt drink does in a row plus it didn't heal enough for a spec. maybe i was just spinning out..

but id sell them

You can only drink one dose per 30 seconds.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I'd say make sure you have enough for ext att/str, then maybe keep claws. Since I have 92 summon, I'm actually going to keep the next pair I get my hands on.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

If selling the claws now would immediately benefit you, do it. If you can use them to make more money (by usage and lending), do that. I would personally do the latter, but it depends on your priorities, really.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

At your levels, there are much other worthwhile things you can spend your money on.

Like?

Extremes since you mentioned you only had supers. Otherwise BCP/T.

Claws should add more damage over time than bandos.

2s0cxth.png

At your levels, there are much other worthwhile things you can spend your money on.

Like?

Extremes since you mentioned you only had supers. Otherwise BCP/T.

Claws should add more damage over time than bandos.

Unless you're spamming spec restores, no.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Do you use them for PvP? If so, keep them.

Otherwise sell them, spend your money on something you'll actually use (Ovls).

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Hate to swim against the tide...

BUT, if u slay keep them. I got them for the sole purpose of spamming spec restores and clawing my tasks. After gettign extremes I'd say they were one of the best investment I ever made into my slayer stuff. They add a lot of DPS over time + they are just so darn fun!! Without spec restores i don't even know why any1 would use them, but with spec restores + slayer, definately a good investment.

Purekilljoy.png

Hate to swim against the tide...

BUT, if u slay keep them. I got them for the sole purpose of spamming spec restores and clawing my tasks. After gettign extremes I'd say they were one of the best investment I ever made into my slayer stuff. They add a lot of DPS over time + they are just so darn fun!! Without spec restores i don't even know why any1 would use them, but with spec restores + slayer, definately a good investment.

"Fun" is a subjective term...

Just sell them, you're better off, don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Plus, they are on the verge of a slow decline, it seems.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Yes you can stew to extremes and have nowhere near the cash needed for turm.

Even extremes are better than Turm.

Amitoz.png

"Fun" is a subjective term...

Just sell them, you're better off, don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Plus, they are on the verge of a slow decline, it seems.

Fun is sujective, that whole thing I said is my subjective opinion and so is your opinion btw.

OP: Don't sell them, you're better off with them (if you slay and have spec restores. No spec weapon as useful as claws.)

If you use them it's not a decline per say, it's depreciation.

Don't let anyone convince you otherwise!! :roll:

Purekilljoy.png

^ read above, he said the reason he got them was because of spec restores... Bandos top/v skirt and d claws would be better than full bandos and no claws

when I said spamming spec restores, I mean taking a full inventory of them everywhere, and when they run out, you leave to get more.

Now if you're only talking about the difference between tassets and no tassets, then sure.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Stew to make extreme attack and strength, about 500 of each should do for now.

Get bcp, v skirt, fsh, defender, barrows gloves, d boots, fury, berserker ring, soul wars/fire/ardougne 3 capes (all 3) and elite void (at least top, it's free after the quest).

If you want to be a top of the line monster hunter, get imbued rings now. If you want to be a mediocre monster hunter (or better) get a chaotic rapier and void now. These benefit you more the earlier you get them.

Your thieving, hunter and runecrafting levels are quite/very low, I'd get those up, along with others, to get all stats 60+.

If you got money left for claws after this, keep them. I like them better than my tassets and I don't think the difference in dps is large enough to be worried about in general.

I'd get your combats up a bit through slayer as well, 80-85 in all combats or so to start with.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted