Interview with Chessy018's hacker -unreleased pics inside-

RS2FactSheet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This (the interview) should be a TipIt newspost or something considering how popular it is :)

I've seen much more popular threads. If you want you can always send it to the times team.

Personally I agree with those who think Jagex should take legal action as a statement to hackers, and they actually do have a good solid leg to stand on. Whatever your stance towards the player, it does in no way make it right or 'cool' to take their hard earned time away from them.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

This (the interview) should be a TipIt newspost or something considering how popular it is :)

I've seen much more popular threads. If you want you can always send it to the times team.

Personally I agree with those who think Jagex should take legal action as a statement to hackers, and they actually do have a good solid leg to stand on. Whatever your stance towards the player, it does in no way make it right or 'cool' to take their hard earned time away from them.

Hosting a "Merchant" clan is so hard earned :thumbup:

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Hosting a "Merchant" clan is so hard earned :thumbup:

I said time not hard earned. It may not have been hard by definition, but it was time consuming. Those countless hours have now effectively been stolen from the player. Like them or not, that is not the right thing to do.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

You may stand up for Jagex when reporting botters and real world traders and so on, but Jagex does not seem to want to stand up for you, not by returning your items, but by taking legal actions against the person responsible for ruining your Runescape account.

This is why i personally do not care much about reporting friends (strangers is a different thing) who breaks rules irl or in-game. And even when i report strangers, i do it for my own benefit. That's how Jagex thinks too most of time, so why should my thinking be any different?

Did Chessy earn the cash through price manipulating? If so, what a [bleep]! No sympathy for her then. And here i thought people were so horrible when they said bad things about her.

Girls don't play on the internet. :geek: Chessy is likely to be skychi in disguise.

Did Chessy earn the cash through price manipulating? If so, what a [bleep]! No sympathy for her then. And here i thought people were so horrible when they said bad things about her.

Girls don't play on the internet. :geek: Chessy is likely to be skychi in disguise.

WHAT they don't?!!! And her i presented a plan to "No Mam MMO" involving nuking of females in online games. :blink:

Also while i am at it, may i advertise for the group? For "No Mam MMO"? Here is my advert:

87366381322afb3a98a83fec7540e60cab6f6e4.png

LOL @ his attempts to say that access wasn't unauthorized.

Sarah Palin's email was hacked into via yahoo's email recovery feature, and the hacker was thrown into jail for a year.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/11/palin-hacker-sentenced/

If he lives in the US, Jagex can absolutely take the case here and [bleep] him up based on case law alone. Even if he doesn't, I doubt UK law is much more lenient.

This kid's [bleep]ed if Jagex wants to pursue legal action.

Somebody got a butthurt.

Are you Chessy? ^_^

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Jagex shouldn't take legal action, they should reward the hackers for removing Chessy's scammed wealth so they didn't have to. Well done, "hackers."

Unless you guys can elaborate on how she "scammed wealth", I hardly believe she did...I've heard more good things from her than bad things

according to some fans and there are people who actually benefited from her knowledge. I don't know much about Chessy other than the

fact that she's a [bleep]ing showoff but I wouldn't judge any wealthy players as scammers just because they have billions. <_<

Serious question.

Would it be legal to make a custom client that logs people's usernames and passwords as long as it explicitly states in the TOS that this will happen and that by clicking 'I agree,' they are authorizing access by a third party to their account? A lot of people are dumb enough to not read the TOS.

SWAG

This could be a trick, so she doesn't get banned from Jagex. So far she has her own thread dedicated to her by them. I hope they don't pity her too much more she might get her items back. She might have rwt her money.

She might as well quit now, and not get her account back. Since some noobs might look at her as a legend, instead of her having nothing at all. Don't get me started if she magically gets everything back. Then we know something is up.

Lisa <3 Matthew

Lovely_Knife.png

Akount.png

My account stats on Top, Matt's account stats on Bottom

If recovery questions like her mother's maiden name is readily available in the, ugh, internets. I bet some of her fanboys have already got her real name, photos and address and ready to stalk.

I never understand how can Chessy018's pyramid scheme army can last that long anyways.

Btw, how can we check our recovery questions? It seems that we can only either create a new set or delete the old set.

Creating a custom client is taking copyrighted material from jagex

Then how does SwiftKit get away with it? Pretty sure Jagex has declared that SwiftKit wasn't illegal.

And I think our definitions of 'custom client' are different. How would creating a program that's basically a modified browser to play RuneScape be taking copyrighted material from Jagex?

SWAG

Because swiftkit doesn't store your password or record it. I assume in creting a custom client you would be injecting code to record what is typed into the rsn/pass box, and not a keylogger or some sort.

am I the only one who's still freaking out about the sheer price of 1k santa hats?

Didnt one of the pics show him selling some?

EDIT: Keyloggers are 100% legal so if you make a SEPARATE program (or browser add-on) that gets ge/highscore info but in the TOS states that it keylogs you then your busted. Jagex cant really do anything about it.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂