Drinking/Drugs

Guest Rob

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind Fosters too much. It's generally one of the cheaper draught beers about here, not my first choice but good for a cheap night out.

Got a bit of a taste for Red Stripe at the minute as well.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Every day, once a day, while maintaining health and grades.

That's how real mother[bleep]ing men do it.

If it's not helping you achieve a balanced life, then you're doing it wrong. :wink:

Family of heavy drinkers so it's safe to assume it was passed on me lol...

I guess the usual, worldwide known & most common ones: Beer (specially light lagers), whisky (alone or with ginger ale), vodka (alone or with crandberry/orange juice), certain scotchs, etc... I'm extremely picky with rum tho, only like clear ones, for some reason all golden/dark variations make me want to throw up, altho I do like bacardi 151. Other than that, less known beverages, such as "seco herrerano" (I guess the more known version would be Cachaça which is basically the brazilian version of it) among others. Not really into wine or smoking a lot, more of a social smoker so only do it when I know I'll stay talking with a group of people for hours. Like many people, I did try weed, mushies and such, but never got addicted to them or anything like that, altho I still drink this tea with marijuana leaves :P hehehe (the tea is legal).

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

on the topic of alcohol

it can turn even the most sensible and restrained men into rabid chimpanzees with personality disorders

this is why most of the time i become one of those "barstool drunks" that kinda just sits there very thoughtful and brooding like just so I don't embarrass myself. I have my reasons, it works well for me

Fosters, proof that Australians can con enough people into buying piss in a bottle that it's profitable.

hahahahar

This made me very sad :(

One of the only beers i REALLY enjoy.

I know a lot of my friends never liked it because they said it's too bitter for them, although i always found it to be one of the sweeter beers i've had (and i've had a lot of different beer).

If you want fizzy piss you should buy America beer.

Everyone has a different taste in beers. For example I like Molson M, but it's so new and rare that I don't know anyone else that likes it. Also not a lot of pubs/clubs have it.

An interesting essay about why smoking is cool.

Fair warning: I'm not responsible if you happen to read a Dead Philosophers comic that has a picture of a penis in it.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Alcohol can be alright if used maturely. Getting slightly tipsy gives a relaxed feeling and doesn't destroy your liver. :P

I personally don't see anything wrong with marijuana use. As many people have already pointed out, weed is more beneficial than detrimental to one's health. However, I don't support the use of harder drugs, simply because it's sad to see people who have become slaves to their own addictions. I did a research paper on marijuana once and found that caffeine is more addictive than weed. O_o

Really, what people do with their lives and their bodies is completely up to them and I have no right to tell them otherwise. :)

roguexlegion.png

I find it odd I CANNOT stand to drink any beer, yet I can somewhat drink Guinness... Which is a stout, and a thick one at that. Also with dad's typical drunk rambling last night, its exactly why I couldn't dare touch alcohol as a kid and why I'm in a way, scared to ACTUALLY get drunk, I don't want to resemble him at all.

Once I move out I'm thinking of asking my friend about hooking up with some marijuana to try it. (apparently his dad grows a bit)

@Omar, that was actually an interesting read.

Popoto.~<3

Smoking used to be cool, but now it's not.

That's not really the issue the essay underlines IMO. It's more like quality vs. quantity of life and where the balance between the two is, not just when it comes to smoking.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

$2 of goon is a cheaper way to have pre-drinks quickly. Plus every drink when you go out tastes better by comparison.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!