Fastest way to full void?!?

alwaysAZN

Just lost the set to a stupid accident...

anyways need tips on most efficient way to get pc points or w/e for full set of void

that is pest control or conquest?

also whats the best way to do either!

I have all but unlimited money if u need spend for anything... and yeah i just want a very fast set of void :):) thanks very much for the helps!

Edit: See further down thread. Got my info wrong.

Edit 2:

So apparently I might've been right god pc clan + vet boat = win

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If you want the shield too, I suggest you do Conquest first. Since you will need 1250 points. After that, you will have more than enough points for the shield. Then, find a Pest Control world, or group, since the main pest control worlds have a quite high failrate, which will slow you down. Though I suggest just using the main pest control worlds until you see a group. Preferably wait a bit until there are more people playing, as this will result in a higher chance of finding a good group.

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

^You mean rank not points.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

find a good pc clan/group go to thei9r world use the vet boat

Wrong again, the boats are only worth it is you value combat exp or want to semi-afk.

OP, I would say that conquest is the fastest for pure points if you play properly. In conquest you get points based on game length and whether you win or lose. So as long as you play decently long games and win the points will be as fast if not faster then the 100+ boat. Remember you get points from the void quests too, 50 points if I remember correctly and also a free update to an elite piece of armor.

Don't forget that you need conquest rank to get a deflector.

And of course, conquest is much more fun then the boats.

Admin edit: Do not be rude to other users like that

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Last info I heard showed between lack of players and game time conquest points per hour work out inferior to pc itself.

And that most guides advised only doing conquest until rank for deflector then using pc for points.

But doing it quick google search its seems even newer info has work out conquest as better; I do wish they'd stop changing the consensus on this one.

My bad on the original advice I gave, seems conquest is in fact faster for points. Sorry!

Edit: See further down apprently I wasn't wrong, this thread is getting a bit convoluted now lol

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Now Sy please apologize for posting incorrect information. I mean, you claim that you "always" apologize when you do. So please, do go ahead, me and the OP are waiting.

PM me in game anytime

From my personal observations, Conquest is more efficient in gaining points per hour compared to Pest Control itself.

On the flip side, it really depends on personal preferences. I really disliked Conquest when it came out because it was just so insanely mind numbing, but if you like that sort of game, then go ahead and Conquest for your full set of void.

I believe Pest Control landers are announced on irc, on the Swiftirc server. I'm unsure if this constitutes advertising, so I won't go into detail about how to obtain the information.

You could always join Heart Unit too (they have their own forums, you could just Google their website and register), assuming you have relatively high combat stats to PC with.

That's my 2 cents

Just adding to what people have posted, you get a free elite void body from one of the pest controll quests. The quest is a requirement *I think* to play conquest which people are saying is the quickest way to get points so you'd have to get it anyway.

(Not exactly free I know as it probably takes the same if not more amount of time to do the quest as it would just playing PC but it breaks the grind)

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

It's not a requirement. But yes, the free elite void top is worth like 350 points if I remember correctly and one of the prerequisite quests gives 50 points.

Edit: Still waiting Sy ;)

PM me in game anytime

Sy shouldn't apologize. In a pro clan/world PC on a veteran lander is better than conquest in terms of points per hour, you can do the math yourself.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Wrong. Please do some research before posting to save yourself some face. Conquest has been determined to be the fastest method of points if done properly.

Still waiting Sy...

Here are the exact numbers. I would prefer not to go into how conquest calculates points as it is quite complex but I will if you insist.

Conquest - 98 points/hour Maximum

Pest Control - Lowest Boat - 40 points/hour Assuming All Wins

Pest Control - Highest Boat - 64 points/hour Assuming All Wins

The ONLY reason to play pest control would be to get fletching exp while playing with a massive stack of broad arrows in your inventory.

PM me in game anytime

I suggest you scroll up, I apologised in my last post to this thread.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Wrong. Please do some research before posting to save yourself some face. Conquest has been determined to be the fastest method of points if done properly.

Still waiting Sy...

Here are the exact numbers. I would prefer not to go into how conquest calculates points as it is quite complex but I will if you insist.

The ONLY reason to play pest control would be to get fletching exp while playing with a massive stack of broad arrows in your inventory.

Can you just explain the method briefly to get the most conquest pts? I can have my friend suicide if needed

Beastly_b9.png

Here is a decent summery of how points are gained.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Conquest#Rewards

I'm not 100% an expert but if you read this then you will understand that maximizing commendations in dependent on your combat level. Just play people around your combat level (100+) for fun and as long as you don't waste time between games it should be fast commendations.

I'll post in another forum and get back to you with a definitive answer.

PM me in game anytime

Still waiting Sy...

My god, I thought I was a rude person...

PM me for fitocracy invite

Still waiting Sy...

My god, I thought I was a rude person...

Sy has been trolling arguing with me all day, excuse my temper, posting in H&A and having to justify every little thing to every person and correct every mistake people make gets to me. Once again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone on this thread.

PM me in game anytime

Still waiting Sy...

really?

Veteran Lander is 4 commendations a win. Pessimistically it takes roughly 5 seconds to kill each portal, the first shield down in 15 seconds, and subsequent potals down in intervals of 30 after that. That means that most time your game takes is 125 seconds. Add another 5 seconds for [cabbage]s and giggles for people getting back on the boat after the game is done.

130 seconds is 2.17 min. Meaning you will get 27 games in per hour. 27 games per hour is 108 commendations.

Even if you lose two games and due to lag miss out on one more from getting back on the boat you're still looking at 90+ commendations an hour, which is more than competitive with conquest, and has the additional bonus of combat exp while fighing the mobs in game.

I'd love to see your math for 98 commendations per hour at conquest.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

[cabbage], I just took a friends word for those numbers, he is a pest control wiz. Sorry, my bad then, I really [bleep]ed up on this thread.

PM me in game anytime

[cabbage], I just took a friends word for those numbers, he is a pest control wiz. Sorry, my bad then, I really [bleep]ed up on this thread.

64 pp/h on vet boat with a clan is complete bs.

90-100 pp/h it is, jactise is right.

I got full void + 92-99str at pc so trust me.

Nostar.png

Dagannoth Rex Drops : Zerker ring x2 / Dragon hatchet x2 / Warrior ring x3

Just for some conformation, the max for both conquest and high pc are quite similar, so it largely depends on what you like more. One problem with the conquest assumption is winning, which only one person can do, so it's atleast flawed in that sense. With a decent pc team, 100% wins is very much feasible. I would suggest normal pc with good teams(with pc specialized clans) and have one of your friends lose 250 rank for deflector(or do it for eachother).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Ok thanks for help everyone, i noticed someone said pest control is better if you want to fletch arrows in between games?

is it a significant difference? because that sounds efficient :) and i got some fletching to train too (94-99)

and any clans that are worth joining if i was to pc.

problem with pc is you rely on your team.. as opposed to conquest..

Conquest is the fastest way. Now you have 2 options:

1) the legit way where you just play and earn your 20 points per game

or

2) you could get a friend and he lets u win as fast as possible.

The game works by giving you more points the quicker the game ends, and both winner and loser gets the same amount of points.

Goldtatze.png