A second h&a?

Andy

Wouldn't a change in the rules of the original h&a have been a lot easier rather than splitting up the traffic to two different forums?

Oh well, good job for doing something.

:thumbup:

C1Geq.png

Unless there has been some miscommunication, it was our understanding that a Help & Advice subforum here was wanted :) If this is incorrect we are open to changing our approach.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Unless there has been some miscommunication, it was our understanding that a Help & Advice subforum here was wanted :) If this is incorrect we are open to changing our approach.

No, this was wanted. As far as I know Grimy and Rocked requested it, and I can't see there being any problem with it unless one is absoluted.

ZMFg2.jpg

Possibly. Although perhaps moving this H&A to be a subforum of the normal H&A would bring more traffic and keep "efficient" and "general" advice more distinguished. People might take a moment and think if they want efficient advice or more general advice before they post their topic. But then again it also fits very well here. Guess it's just more of a traffic issue.

Anyway, I'm glad it seems that this whole "thing" has come to some sort of conclusion(That's what I'm getting from the fact that this subforum was made) :thumbup:

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Thanks for the board, it's more or less what we forwarded to the Admin team.

The separation started because of mistrust in the admins and moderators.

It's still too early to know if the admins and mods can effectively moderate a Metagaming board.

We'd also like to see what tip it admins have in mind for changing the moderator transparency issues that were a problem in the past.

But for now, we will forward our two biggest upcoming projects, for the sake of testing the waters.

And members of our community are encouraged to partake in TIF's new metagaming H&A

But more on those two projects, when the details are laid out and written down.

Naaxi.png

I know its been well covered but I thought the whole core of it for H&A was:

Normal h&a metagamers can give the meta-game answer as long as a firm hand is kept agaisnt both meta-gamers and non-metagamers using derogatory terms about the others advice/play style and outright flaming each other.

Meta-Gam h&A for asking questions specifically wanting meta-gaming advice; like if you don't wanna know multiple ways that can be fun or profitable or w/e to train ranged you just want the meta-gaming answer.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

(just posting this here)

I think it'd also be a good idea to give grimy, the ancient etc mod powers in metagame

I agree with this. They have the necessary expertise for the job.

Castle of Zoltar

I doubt I'll post here unless there are enough mods to idiotproof it. Really, this forums seems a bit like too little too late.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

(just posting this here)

I think it'd also be a good idea to give grimy, the ancient etc mod powers in metagame

+1

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

(just posting this here)

+1

+2

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

There are board moderators (such as the Tavern, and Clans).

Fixed. Sorry >_> There, not they're.

And I support special Board Moderators for efficient Q&A. If anything gets hotly debated, move that thread to metagaming or make a new thread in metagaming about it. (I am presuming it is understood by what I mean when I say hotly debated. As in, in terms of efficiency.)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.