Grab the phat

geek12345

Saradonim witnesses the dreadful spelling of predator and strikes him down with lightning.

After striking him down,he transports the Phat to Kioh Twan and his group of Seven.

tipitsignatureyu1.jpg

How many 'scapers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1 to screw it in and 49 to complain how better it was before.

Was signed,Kioh Twan

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kioh get's out his Cellphone and call's the A-team.

After a stupid tune,they arrive and go Chuck Norris on predators [wagon].They take the phat as their own.

tipitsignatureyu1.jpg

How many 'scapers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1 to screw it in and 49 to complain how better it was before.

Was signed,Kioh Twan

after i chase chuck norris two days i cast a ice blitz on the train and chuck norris frezez . i cut off his hand and i take the phat the i put it in pandoras box and trow the box in lava lol \'. and blaziken how did u do that sig ?? i think its buddy builder 2 . i got the 1st one

after i chase chuck norris two days i cast a ice blitz on the train and chuck norris frezez . i cut off his hand and i take the phat the i put it in pandoras box and trow the box in lava lol \'. and blaziken how did u do that sig ?? i think its buddy builder 2 . i got the 1st one

I didn't, I requested it in some buddy shop, but it was long ago.

Anyway, a crazy gun man kills Lara Croft and gives it to the president of the United States, you must get it without breaking the law, otherwise you will get to jail. :twisted:

i get a job as the presedents boddy guard and when the presendet is not looking i take the phat . then i go to varoc palace and prepare my troops to guard the phat .they have at-aa wakelrs and at-st walkers and lasers .

and blaziken if u remember the buddy shop's name tell me it or the site u got the sig from

During episode 4 in the Battle of Yavin "Their ships are so small that they're evading are turbolasers!"

So the X-Wings, Y-Wings, B-Wings, A-Wings, V-Wings(They might've existed. They existed in Episode3), SNowspeeders and ARC-170 Starfighters swoop in and get the Party Hat for me.

electrofrog6ck.jpg

fotwunderbanner2zg4.png

I bring a lot of space soilders, and a war begins. In the war the party hat mysteriously get's back on earth. It's in a garbage-yard and stuck on some glue. Unfortuntely very shadowed ghosts that are made out of poisonous smokes protects it. They are unnusal ghosts as no cross can harm them. The only thing that can harm them are Chinese Priests that are also mighty gunmen.

Me and my squad of chinese priests wielding AK-47's shoot up the sankes! I grab the phat, the priests grab the shoes!

We all head to a thrasher party. The performing band is onstage, and the lead singer has the phat on! Will you survive the moshpit to get close?

~

You accidently drop it, you're on a bridge and it goes on a car, then wind blows it on important meeting, all the way to Washington, and people laugh at the president as it lands on his head. The president gives it to a selfish man that will NEVER give away anything, you must get his party hat legally.

YAY for remote controlled rockets with poisonous gas bombs and for gas masks!!!! I just use a few and take that phat, run home and bury it in a pile of cow manure.... Get it now!!! :thumbsup:

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

i use falador telehorter on cow manure and it falls in the head of a noob , then i pull out my water hose and clan the phat . i take it and lock it in a box and i put the box in legends guild and hire slalone and ajjijat to guard it . get it now . btw slalone has 99 str and ajjijat has 99 atk

I am wombat! Hear me roar!

I grab the party hat from whoever had it in the chaos that gets caused by my statement...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.