Grab the phat

geek12345

I get my 93 slayer friend to chop them all into little bits. Then I hang you up with my whip, plunge my dds into your blackened heart and grap the phat. I check its not fake, then I hi-alch it into 2gp. I then chuck the 2gp into a furnace and take out the melted gold...

I then turn the gold into a amulet, which I encrust with a dragonstone. I then string the amulet, and enchant it. I give the amulet to your wife as compensation for her "loss".

Owned? :3>

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys have just wasted all your time over a fake, little to your knowledge, on the day geek12345 killed zezima and stole the phat, i used my theiving and stole it from geek12345 and gave him a fake one i made, he was so distracted in a trade, i stole it without him noticing.

sigwf1yq3.png

~! PM me if you need help with your clans website !~

you gimme it cuz its useless to you now... but i have skotch tape! I go to port sarim and start going to the middle of the ocean.

Just so you know I never said I taped the P-Hat back together, so none of this stuff really happened since my post. :lol:

Anyway, it doesnt matter so ill just continue from here.

um... I take it from you?

then I freeze you like this :uhh:

delta+2777.png

zammy8yx.gif

Its not determination that keeps me going...

Its insanity.

I go near the king black dragon, and when he sees how good I am, he quickly runs and grabs p hat for me. He shivers so much from fright that he drops it, and I pick it up. Then I hide in the middle of the lava maze with three rings of level 126 friends and the P hat :-)

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I go to Duckburg visit Gyro Gearloose pay him 5,000 dollars for a time machine to the future, get to the future take the party hat from you before the earth explode and get back to the present.

I make a good deal with Scrooge McDuck so he hides it in his money bin, and he has his bombage protection on. :twisted:

after "getting rid" of mcduck. all his gold and your p hat are given to charety i make a noob acount and get the gold and p hat which i give to my main file i wear the p hat and use the money to buy the best protection along with a couple prayer pots to use prayer to protect myself

4klwr5j.gif

guth8os.gif

i go with my squad of 200 latios, 200 latias, 200 groudons, 200 kyogres, and 50 rigirocks, 50 rigiice, and 50 rigisteel, and my trusty team of 10 blazikens, 10 swamperts, 10 groovyles, and 19 flygons (all lvl 100!) and my rare missingno!!! (lvl 999). i tehn kill the rauazas and take phat away and burn it on the core of the earth.

sigwf1yq3.png

~! PM me if you need help with your clans website !~

• 2 months later...

i open my noob map and find the guy [garden tool] has the phat .i go to the bank and get my acient magiks and runes. the i go hunt noob with phat and kill him .i take it and il go to duel arena and dress as a noob and beg for money lmao .