Grab the phat

geek12345

kills you... haha! the 1 gp from the p-hat is mine! You never finished alching it! (gets time reversing machine and uses it on the 1 gp) Hey, it turned back into an X-Mas cracker! Wow, this time machine thingey thing works betetr than I expected!

(I forget what I'm doing)

Kool! A cracker! I'm starved! *eats cracker*

yummy :D

delta+2777.png

zammy8yx.gif

Its not determination that keeps me going...

Its insanity.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i will just take it off from you and you will be exposed of ur bald spot.. :D

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I take it from you, you start crying. your tears make a river, a get a boat, and start sailing away. Then I sail to the wildy, enter the KBD cave, and make friends with the KBD by giving him a breathmint. The KBD swears to protect me forever... Then i dip the black P-Hat into a pool of nitrogen and it turns blue.

delta+2777.png

zammy8yx.gif

Its insanity.

I somehow come back to life, 8-) and shear the chaaos elimental. The chaos elemental is now completelly in shreads, including you. The only thing not destroyed is the P-Hat. I wear it, start dancing, and zezima thinks im the person who started this post, wants revenge on the person who owned his blue P-Hat, and slices me (and the P-Hat) to shreads. Zezima puts it into his inventory, and gets permanentally banned. I respawn in lumby :D

delta+2777.png

zammy8yx.gif

Its insanity.

Um........ Goes to Varrock West Bank and buys another Party hat?

Ok fine.

Send a complaint to Jagex as banning Zezima is recking our fun.

"These aren't the things you usually do." *waves hand*

"These aren't the thing we usuallly do."

"YOu want to let us have our fun." (The force has a strong influence on the weakminded)

"We want you to have your fun."

" YOu will do what you mist do."

"we will do what we must do."

Jagex break their policy and retun the party to you in Lumbrisdge. I steal it.

electrofrog6ck.jpg

fotwunderbanner2zg4.png

you volunteer as an assistant magician. You go in the big box and the magician sticks swords through it. They were real swords, and you die. (I bet you saw that coming!) Im really the magician, I steal the hat, and lend it to n0valyfe until im safe.

delta+2777.png

zammy8yx.gif

Its insanity.

You sneeze and your phat goes flying, a passing Chompy grabs it and starts flying towards the Troll Stronghold. I climb a tree and hop on a passing glider, kick the gnome off and direct it towards the Chompy. I equip my MSB and spec the Chompy who falls towards the ice path. I jump off the glider and equip my mountain boots in mid-air. I accidently land on the phat and shred it to pieces #-o . Anyone has scotch tape?? :ohnoes:

grammar2gr8dx.png

Noob.

Lets get some things straight, RC pking is BAD, therefore you deserve to get FLAMED. Bad kills, they are defenseless people. It's like attacking a woodcutter for a yew log...

I get my pirate cronies to blast your ship, which sinks. I shoot the drowning survivers with my crystal bow, then get on my diving equipment, retrive the phat, and rip it up. I then firewave the remains, and stamp up and down.

Hurray! The cause of so much violence is gone! \' \' \'

I use my ring of charos(u) to convince sigmund (he comes back somehow) that you're a cave goblin and he kills you, then i kill him, take the phat and go to ape atoll with my ninja monkey gree gree and my m'speak ammy. Then I convince the ape atoll king (I keep forgeting his name) that i'm his new adviser, and tell him to kill any humans that try to steal this. *show him the phat*

you get sick and the cake comes back up (you cant seem to be able to keep down green spray paint and paper) i cast turn into a p hat on it and run off with the p hat i run to the lost city and then using the fairy rings go into the abyss (the one where you cant runecraft) the abyssal demons are so amazyed by the party hat they guard me

4klwr5j.gif

guth8os.gif