Grab the phat

geek12345

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appeal to Jagex and get reinstated(1-1,000,000 chance).. Hunt you down unawares, and get my old friend in Draynor to pull a hit.

After paying off my Old friend, I hide in the dagganoth cave with auto-retaliate off, full prayer pots (1 tele tablet), and single combat area. Attack a daggy, then wait until you get bored of my awesomeness and leave.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

I whup out multi-target ice spells and own you and Kolodian at the same time, earning my Zamorak cape and staff. 2 noobs with 1 stone.

I run with the partyhat to the middle of Varrock Square, world 1.

x9whitey9x.jpg

It's hard to find you among the dwarves because you are so short but I manage to pick out the ugliest of the bunch (you). I grab the phat off your short little head and run away with the phat to a place unknown.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Looks up 'Unkown' in the phone book and decides to pay a visit to you at Room 201, Unknown street. Kicks your sorry little butt, and drops the phat into Room 101 which is the storey below, from where I will extract it later.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

You accidently kick my brother...not me. So I intercept the phat that you decided to "extract later". I also steal your GameBoy so you have nothing to trade! :twisted: . I then go to a spirit tree, climb up it, and tell it to protect me.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I "accidentally" get stuck when teleporting to your Spirit Tree, then shove you off. The 20 foot fall on your head kills you.

I decide to just walk randomly around RS, switching worlds every 5 minutes with private and public chat off.

x9whitey9x.jpg

I use darkmage seaking magic to destroy you (and your family), then with my godly powers I barley ever use anymore I teleport to a place you can't acess my house (wait thats where i killed gunthix).