Grab the phat

geek12345

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God dangit, your stupid brother strikes again. I first google "place where nobody can find us". Using the information there, I strike you and your brother with Flames of Zamorak. You both die, and I fire a missle at your bro IRL, which owns the rest of your family as well. I grab the party hat and dance wildy in Castle Wars.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Ah, but my brother is an agent with the CIA and is invincible. He shall never die. He steels it from foolgool (Lifemage was sadly mistaken). He then hands it over to me and I hide behind him with this awesome power.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I go and get 'strange objects' from the council worker, tele to lumby and hijack the gnome glider. As you walk into fally to get some supplies, i fly over head and star dropping the lit 'strange objects'. Explosions are going off every in the center of fally so you take cover inside the general store.

1 of the bombs goes through the front door and rips the building to pieces and kills you. Sadly, a 'strange objects' got stuck on the fueslage of the glider and caused me to crash land into the bank. Money and other rare items go everywhere (including 50 phats).

I log onto my noob account and grab the phat which just happens to be undamaged and on top of all the rubble of the general store.

I throw a rune throwing axe at a weak point in the building. The rest of the destroyed bank falls on you. I eat your bones and steal the partyhat. I hide in the non-skulling abyss near the demons, which aren't agressive.

x9whitey9x.jpg

I get my friend Wizard Sedridor to teleport you to the essence RIGHT as that wizard uses his awesome Ice Barrage thing in Wanted! You get totally owned, and I go hide in the Lumbridge Caves with a tinderbox and a bullseye lantern and a spiny helmet.

x9whitey9x.jpg

he said he cuts the phat in 8 peices and buryed them so i dig them up and using my awsome powers i create the best invention ever (super glue)

then i tele do another demintion.

p.s. I have godly powers in this game, from since i killed gunthix so im not affected by time freezes.

You really split yourself into 5 and the slices of your body fall over and die I see this event and want to make you miserable and grab the phat

selling 1 phat price:1million gp too bad I'lll probably die before I can sell it

rule the seas is a cool mmorpg register through here: http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=50338

I see you run away, i follow you and when i see you, i entangle you, and with one rune arrows, i shoot the phat off your face, i entangle again and the parthat is a few steps from u, i take it, tele away and i hide myself in the chest from barrows :o

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8