Grab the phat

geek12345

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I then jumped down from a near-by tree and stabbed you in the heart, only to realise, a greater demon took in from the ground and ran off to show its friends! I chased after it and when I saw the greater, two PKers already killed it... They picked up the phat and screamed, " WE GOT IT!!! WOOO! SOME STUPID DEMON! WOOO!"

Just as the other demons heard them shout and scream in joy, they backstabbed them and walked off merrily. I walked towards the phat and picked it up. Then teleported to varrock to sell it.

cloud.jpg

egg3.PNG

Using my Uber friend list filled whith noobs i helped out, i send them to spam you whith "Fr33 st0ff pl0x!!111!!!!!" until ur computers lag, and 2 evil chickens appear at once and kill you. A noob picks ur phat then i buy it from the noob for 100 gp :D

Then i hide the phat in a cabbage and gives it to Blackbane who puts it in his bank whith the others ( 1,625,000 + cabbages)

Good luck searching to the next :D

Kah bah gee!!

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

i hack into his bank and take ut the only blk item there (i spray painted it blk a while back) then call upon my godly power that i never use anymore to teleport to a diffrent dimention completly

i go there grab the p hat, and i kill everybody before durel even can lay a finger on any1 :twisted:. then i tele back to when construction first came out (june 15th right), and i make a fortune because i made the suplies before hand. woot im rich with a blk phat

*Take the Blk Phat out of the secret void in the RuneScape world (my back pocket) and high alch it just for fun :mrgreen:

Turns out the Blk Phat doesnt exist and it crashes the server.

When i log back the blk morphed into this smiley --> :P

which i just posted here, taking it OUT of the runescape world

its now hidden on Tip.It

And unless ur a mod ull never take it out of this post!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Well, the phat didnt morph into a smiley....

I just made the server crash so I could switch it with that smiley....

Anyway, the phat is now black....and the paint is coming off.....

With a phat in my inventory, I go to varrock to bank it....

After I hand it to the person behind the counter, I walk back out....

Only to realise that the person behind the counter wasnt a bank staff member....

I rush back in and find a closed bank booth

I am too late....

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

The full stop and comma are your friend....

http://www.blogger.com/profile/31134299

As you stroll down the street happy with your new phat you're pickpockted, quickly and silenty. When out of sight down an ally Sean is then stabbed to death with a bronze dagger which is ofcourse left in him. The masked stranger (me) then strolls away in the direction of varrock fountain, a paper hat out of sight nestled near his crotch.

gets on noob account, begs you for money, and ask to take me into *insert wild level here* wild, it turns out that "noob" account is a pure mage, hits a few fire blasts, a few snares, and a few air strikes *you die*, teleports to ape atoll, and celebrates!!!

Manatea3O5, the guy who posts replies without reading others

mr+manatea.png

...its shape shifting...

and..... *is secretly the cute creature in king's tree and sneaks the phat off your head and brings it inside the death alter*

what color is the phat? red?

no it's black anyway

I go to the death alter and kill the creature,take the phat and start killing barrows brothers

I take the p hat and destroy it once and for all.

HA! Now the fun's over! I know some people will say they can ressurect the p hat, but they're just kidding themselves.

Meanwhile, I kill life_mage12, since no matter how many times people killed him in the past, he kept on turning up again. I then retire to sunny Aruba and drink Pina Coladas out of a coconut on the beach all day long.

There's no sig here. Move it along...

you realise that there's no construction paper left because all the noobs used it when construction came out (that makes sense right? construction...construction paper?). I find the red and white phat that was carelessly left on the floor. I run to the flax field and disguise myself as a noob.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!