Grab the phat

geek12345

Congrats oin the party hat why not celbrate with zammy wine its right over there pick ti up :twisted:

*person dies from teh zammy wine scame and i get phat*

noob:need hot gf

me this is not a dating sevice its a game

noob:but thats the only reson i play this game

then is suggest you use a dating service

but i cant im only 7 #-o

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*99 hp hit to ko you, then Runs aand hides in the first from the last from the first spot, and to retrieve it, you must say what that spost is, then mage me fith f2p mage attacks and robes while I'm ranging you with pots, prayer, and black d-hide*

Muahahahhahaha

sigs066.gifLUIGI IS AWESOME

supportrobesze8.png

• 2 weeks later...

Launches a heat-seeking missile into space, which causes your corpse to float down to earth, and i use my ub3r prayer skills to fly for 5 seconds, in order to catch you in the air and rip the phat off your decaying corpse, then digs underground with nothing on except the phat and protect item on. I then crate an anti-noob, anti-hack shield around me, with all three protection prayers on. :twisted:

signatureforkam42705lorpj5.jpg

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!

Except that there is no "Protect from bullets" prayer, so I kill you, get the hat, and throw it to the house "Saw III" is in. There is only one entrance, the walls are 100% unbreakable, unharmable, nothing can break or harm them, and the partyhat is near the entrance. The dude that plays the evil clwon is ready to faint you and let you into games of death. How you gonna get it now?

I take the phat? And I give it to the lvl1 duck in lumby who if you kill will drop the peehat into the river never to return!!!

I still have my gun, what gave you the redicilous idea I can't kill the chicken? :twisted:

I shoot it and take the hat.

Besides, you did NEVER mentioned HOW you got it back, so techinclly you never got it. Read my previous post, the only way to get it is to say on the forums HOW you got past the traps. :shame:

U-hum.

Except that there is no "Protect from bullets" prayer, so I kill you, get the hat, and throw it to the house "Saw III" is in. There is only one entrance, the walls are 100% unbreakable, unharmable, nothing can break or harm them, and the partyhat is near the entrance. The dude that plays the evil clwon is ready to faint you and let you into games of death. How you gonna get it now?

I hate to repeat but dancing me dizzy won't help anything. Because I don't have the hat.

Sorry try again. :lol:

I get it...

Unfortunatly I haven't seen Saw III yet, so you'll have to accept the following explaination:

Using my powers of dance I evade all traps and obstacles. I find the phat and teleport to the KBD and put it on the middle head, before it 1 hits me and I wake up in Falador.

I dance, I still get the phat, and I still really wanna see Saw III.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

I send nematoads to eat the pineapple, leaving only the peehat and an obscure seed. I then drive the animated sponge and it's pet mollusk out of town into some starfishes rock nearby, grab the peehat and run.I then but some butter and cream cheese on the phat, and go on to eat it.

And the duck thing, if you killed it the hat would sink to the bottom of the river.

i ask the mods to ban u and give me up pee hat

thankfully, i remembered to use ~dark magic~ on them to make them listen.

i also asked them to ban any form of the word pee hat.

\/\/ E /-\ | | |\| ee d /-\

~~~~~~HUG~~~~~~~~~

runemrune,lotrfotr98.gif

fotwunderbannerdi5.png

I come.

I see a bunch of dragons.

I use my improbability gun on them.

I take the phat from a very confused TheBlazikenMaster.

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

You killed them alright, but the hat stays there. Because I don't have the hat, they are protected by the dragons. It's safe to take the hat, but you didn't.

Why do people keep trying to take the hat from me when I clearly don't have it? Don't people ever read? :roll:

I wonder how many pages the party hat will stay there... :boohoo:

The quatrillion dragons get back to life and only dark magic works at them, and guards the party hat again. As nobody touched it. The hat you took was another one, NOT the one in the game.

I'll make some things clear so it won't be protected forever:

•  

[*:2fmmvwg3]I don't have it.

[*:2fmmvwg3]It's not in RuneScape

[*:2fmmvwg3]It's another fantasy world.

[*:2fmmvwg3]Their only weakness is dark magic

You have to get the party hat somehow.

I use two lunar spells to counter eachother and become dark magic. I then use this on the dragons. I then take the hat and give it to ONE of the gardening leprechans for safe keeping.

PinkSig1.jpg

Thanks to GoldWorks!

I hire someone that's a master of darkness, and pay him 5 cans of coke, as the deal. Oh and there is no bottom on bottomless pit, how did you get it? :roll:

Then I hide it in some woman's office in a closet that's 100% unbreakable, 100% undamagable, etc. and the only way to get the hat is to answer this question: "How did pizzar456 get to the nonexistance bottom?"