too little bots

ghjkl

Or we just broke the bots with our vexilliums.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I read that the creator of a script working with one of the most public available bot software broke his bot script because the price of the essence fell below 100gp each.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Bots are good and bad. Bad for moneymaking methods, but good for training using raw resources.

If every bot in Runescape was smited and Jagex found a full-proof way to immediately detect any and all bots thenceforth, cutting yews/magics and fishing sharks would still be horrible money.

The best "low-level" moneymaking methods in Runescape can be done by the second day of an account's creation. By the time a player got the woodcutting level for magics, a smarter player would have made tens of millions with relative ease.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Bots are good and bad. Bad for moneymaking methods, but good for training using raw resources.

If every bot in Runescape was smited and Jagex found a full-proof way to immediately detect any and all bots thenceforth, cutting yews/magics and fishing sharks would still be horrible money.

The best "low-level" moneymaking methods in Runescape can be done by the second day of an account's creation. By the time a player got the woodcutting level for magics, a smarter player would have made tens of millions with relative ease.

Maybe, but SOMEONE has to cut all those magic logs for you obt...

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

If WCing was still horrible money, then no one would do it. There has to be a reasonable rate of income for any legit player to do it, or else no more logs in market, and the price would get higher and higher until there's enough profit for some people to decide it could be worthwhile to do. ATM literally no actual player is spending times cutting yews. There would be pretty much no more logs coming in if every bot was banned.

If WCing was still horrible money, then no one would do it. There has to be a reasonable rate of income for any legit player to do it, or else no more logs in market, and the price would get higher and higher until there's enough profit for some people to decide it could be worthwhile to do. ATM literally no actual player is spending times cutting yews. There would be pretty much no more logs coming in if every bot was banned.

Basically the point I was trying to get across. Although I feel the need to point out that some legit players actually do cut yews, especially in F2P; however, there's probably 1/4 or 1/10 legit players who cut trees as opposed to botters.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Magic logs and pure essence are rising again

Nice! Slaying Ice wyrms is more profitable!

Off-Topic: I hate these bot apologist thread...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Wadebling's username reminds me of a certain troll who completely deserved his ban. Then again, I might be thinking of something else.

Must be thinking of something else

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Wadebling's username reminds me of a certain troll who completely deserved his ban. Then again, I might be thinking of something else.

Wadebling probably just idolized said "troll".

Also, if Jagex removed all the bots, we would see raw materials skyrocket. 10k per magic log anyone? Give me some insentive to train wc damint. Though I'd probably still make more money bosshunting with my stats.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.