Full Completionist Cape Requirement List (Including Trim. Reqs)

Screamra

Getting even just 1 champion's challenge scroll (needed to unlock the music track "victory is mine") is proving to be a very annoying endeavor. This one aspect of the regular completionist cape requirements is ridiculosly luck based. Perhaps a small change to the champion challenge system for those that are not fortunate enough to get a scroll is in order. For example, if you kill x ammount of a monster (the number can be really high like 2,000), the next time you speak to larxus, he would say something like "Your wanton slaughter of imps has caught the attention of the imp champion, to avenge his fallen brethen he extends to you a formal challenge."

This would not prevent you from getting a challenge scroll before meeting the quota, probably something Jagex would never do, but would remove the luck aspect of completing this requirement.

I haven't gone scroll-hunting myself yet, but from what I've heard the easiest one to get is aberrant spectres. Cannoning them under Pollinivneach gives you a very high kill rate.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jagex should have made it so for Trimmed Comp cape you had to get these items as drop solo:

GWD boss drops

KQ boss drops

KBD boss drops

Tormented demon boss drops

etc etc

I know I'm going to sound stupid but it is possible not to get the drops. You could kill a million Armadyl bosses and not get the hilt. It is technically possible. The other goals for the cape are guaranteed for the work you put in. If you play 5000 castle wars games, you have guaranteed the games. This is not luck, unlike the GWD drops.

Defeated all champions.

Champ scrolls are luck ;P

o

All dungeoneering journals

would take as long as 5k cw games and/or as much luck as clue scrolls

im 121 dung and im missing several still

lemar is 130 dung and still missing some

a_final_name.png

All dungeoneering journals

would take as long as 5k cw games and/or as much luck as clue scrolls

im 121 dung and im missing several still

Yeah, really, i can't believe that isn't a requirement. It's certainly more meaningful than a random large number of cw games cape.

As for the champs challenge, your luck will just average out in the end. It's really not a huge issue killing 500 of some monsters and 10k of others. I think the max i've seen of how many it takes for a scroll is 12k. Imps+lessers are now extremely easy to kill in the new resource dungeon.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I haven't gone scroll-hunting myself yet, but from what I've heard the easiest one to get is aberrant spectres. Cannoning them under Pollinivneach gives you a very high kill rate.

Ghouls worked best for me, low hp and easily campable.

Got a ghoul champion scroll after hour and a half of killing them, 99 slayer and stil no aberrant spectre-scroll.

Level 127 dungeoneering would be over the 200M experience cap, so level 130 obviously would be substantially over. Does Lemar manually track his additional experience outside of Runescape?

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

Level 127 dungeoneering would be over the 200M experience cap, so level 130 obviously would be substantially over. Does Lemar manually track his additional experience outside of Runescape?

lemar has reached 200m xp around december and has not stopped dunging

hes around 300m dung xp, since after you reach 200m you can still use tokens to keep track

hes also considered one of the best all around dungers, as well as fastest known large at about 8 minutes

a_final_name.png

hes around 300m dung xp, since after you reach 200m you can still use tokens to keep track

hes also considered one of the best all around dungers, as well as fastest known large at about 8 minutes

8 minutes? :shock:

8 minutes? :shock:

abd 1 with curse boss, -20 mod and no derps= real fast floors. Skill puzzles slow floors down, and as the number and level of monsters is determined by the floor(or type, dno yet), without those hurdles, you just run trough floors. Also, i think the floor was 8:57, so that's actually considered 9 minutes.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I wonder how long Jagex will keep adding requirements for trimmed cape. I mean 2 years from now on? How bigger will the list be?

I would think they wouldn't stop adding them and they would just add something newly released if it makes sense to put it on the list.

• 1 month later...

I wonder how long Jagex will keep adding requirements for trimmed cape. I mean 2 years from now on? How bigger will the list be?

I would think they wouldn't stop adding them and they would just add something newly released if it makes sense to put it on the list.

It makes sense, players close or near close will have to stay involved in the game in order to keep their capes, much like the quest cape. In some ways, its an incentive for maxed players to keep playing the game, and besides, what would a completionist cape be if it didn't require completion of newer content?

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

It makes sense, players close or near close will have to stay involved in the game in order to keep their capes, much like the quest cape. In some ways, its an incentive for maxed players to keep playing the game, and besides, what would a completionist cape be if it didn't require completion of newer content?

^ That

^ But at one point Completionist cape would reach insane requirements? Perhaps 2-4 years to obtain it.

And you're telling me that the current requirements aren't insane as well?

I don't know if your talking about Untrimmed or Trimmed but...i find both insane. It's just that most people have accepted the requirements and don't react much to it. So i am basing "insanity" requirements on players. If they go "OMFG this is [bleep]ed up-.-?" like i have with Comp cape, then i know that the requirements is beyond or more insane.

If they considered this a cape for completing everything why would they not update it. Unless it implies that there will be no more updates for a player to complete(which isn't true).

castle wars still the only guy?

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101