>>[Pixel Art Contest]<< **10m Prize**

Nash

I haven't done a pixel in such a long time! I think my last one was in 2008 or something, holy cow. I decided to draw this up. I spent so much time on the character that I forgot about the background, so that's why it looks so terrible. Also please excuse my low post count, I just really wanted in on this contest.

ripdeadlifthonk.png

I obviously need some more practice so expect some more pixels coming from me in the future. I forgot how much fun pixelling was!

my only nit pick is that the sara sword looks way too fat.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Id say the body is out of proportion. The legs are huge, but the heads tiny, and then the bandos shoudler pad is tiny too. But still, one of the better ones ive seen :thumbsup: nice job shading. The shading for me is really what makes the sig look superb

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

Doesn't look like I'll finish mine for tomorrow :(

I'll still post it here when I'm finished though

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

^Id say the body is out of proportion. The legs are huge, but the heads tiny, and then the bandos shoudler pad is tiny too. But still, one of the better ones ive seen :thumbsup: nice job shading. The shading for me is really what makes the sig look superb

The disproportionate features might have been intentional, like in a graphic novel or video game. The shading is excellent indeed. I hope you're going to keep working on the background, Axe. I'd really like to see it when it's done.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Doesn't look like I'll finish mine for tomorrow :(

I'll still post it here when I'm finished though

I extended the dealine to give everyone a solid month from the start of the contest :) So you still have time!

nashv.png

Thanks mate, means a lot coming from you!

I just think the tiny head makes the figure seem more massive and intimidating, as that is what I believe a character with a very high level in strength would look like.

...Also the weapons he holds are pretty huge compared to the size of his head.... I should probably fix that... Heh.

I call it bird over the long grass.

pixeg.png

"Kevs me best mate we do all sorts of [bleep] together like last week we went down to basshill drive in and kev was like Oi! what are all you [bleep]Heads Watchin!"

Wow everyones are looking fantastic :D

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO ENTER IT MUST BE IN BY THE END OF TODAY.

Then the voting shall begin :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for helping fire up the gallery.

If youd like to be awesome x 1000000, you could make a thread in the gallery and give away the sig you made in this contest. That way more sigs made in the gallery can be used around the forums and less of those ugly stat generator sigs :shame:

nashv.png

GL everybody!

@Cowboy14 - You know, I would give away the sig I made, but I'm pretty sure that -4 or less people actually want it...

60.png

Join FC "w60_find_pen" For Penguins every week, and helpful people!

mertick.png

I'm sure this still isn't going to win anything, but I think it's a bit better. I realize I'm too late to enter the contest with this one, but I just thought I'd show it here. It's supposed to be someone running away from a green dragon, wielding the whip, but it looks more like someone running away from a fire breathing turtle, wielding a sausage link...

wildernesspixelart.jpg

60.png

Join FC "w60_find_pen" For Penguins every week, and helpful people!

mertick.png

I'd like to ask again if I can change my entry to the one in the couple of posts back, I prefer it and it took me a while, thanks :P

Still wondering if anybody wants to answer this. (bumping for you omni :))

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Omni: Its been taken care of.

Vroqren: No I didnt just leave ive been busy.

Tripsis: Sorry Ive been kind of swamped with IRL stuff.

VOTING TIME

Everyone is encouraged to vote for their favorite pixel art from the first post!

Everyones vote will count at 1 point. I have however selected a few people who shall serve as "Official Judges" and those peoples votes count as 3 votes if they so choose to participate in the voting :)

Rules:

-If you have entered in the contest you cannot vote!

-You MUST have at least a post count of 50 (to avoid anybody making fresh accounts and voting for themselves)

-If we find anybody is cheating through creating multiple accounts or any other method we feel inappropriate then they will be removed from the contest.

Official Judges:

-Myself

-Tripsis

-Sam

-Shiny

-Pat_61

Voting will end June 18th.

Goodluck everyone!

PLEASE CONSIDER THESE BEFORE VOTING:

-Overall time put into the piece (yes you can tell who spent more time)

-Depth (Is there a foreground, mid ground, background)

-Detail (amount of colors, shading, attention to anatomy are some)

Please dont vote on a piece because you "like it" or because its "badass". Try to vote on the best artistic work.

nashv.png