>>[Pixel Art Contest]<< **10m Prize**

Nash

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to make a Tomato plant. I gave up trying to finish it. Anyhow i wanted to share it instead of just erasing it and forget about it:

10170833b268a2b845d8a23b677f0409fdfe9ef8.png

Might as well just hand me the first prize :thumbsup:

I know I won't have time, but if I do miraculously have time I'm taking myself out of the running for winning any prizes. I already have something like 40m sitting around on an account I haven't logged into in almost a year.

Keep the entries coming, it can't hurt to try!

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I tried to make a Tomato plant. I gave up trying to finish it. Anyhow i wanted to share it instead of just erasing it and forget about it:

10170833b268a2b845d8a23b677f0409fdfe9ef8.png

Might as well just hand me the first prize :thumbsup:

I thought it was oranges? o.O

I know I won't have time, but if I do miraculously have time I'm taking myself out of the running for winning any prizes. I already have something like 40m sitting around on an account I haven't logged into in almost a year.

Keep the entries coming, it can't hurt to try!

Lol Skull I can take that off your hands... XD

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Those oranges/tomatoes are actually pretty good, if you went into the shading and texture more and continued it'd actually be really good! :thumbsup:

Thanks. And btw do people use mousepads or drawing tablets?

Those oranges/tomatoes are actually pretty good, if you went into the shading and texture more and continued it'd actually be really good! :thumbsup:

Thanks. And btw do people use mousepads or drawing tablets?

I just used a mouse for it, I think Drawing Tablets might be good for this though but I wouldnt get one.

@ Hawks, looking good! I think there are too many contrasting colour shades in there though with the textures so it gives it a less natural feel, but I like that style somehow, works well :D Not sure on the anatomy of the lower body of the guy fishing though, can't quite make it out. Good job though :thumbsup:

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

Tablets really aren't necessary for pixel art at all, so I'd assume most people use a mouse. The real appeal when it comes to tablets is having pressure sensitivity. When you're putting each pixel down individually, you don't need that :P So tablets are more of a digital painting thing.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Tablets really aren't necessary for pixel art at all, so I'd assume most people use a mouse. The real appeal when it comes to tablets is having pressure sensitivity. When you're putting each pixel down individually, you don't need that :P So tablets are more of a digital painting thing.

So what do you think of my tomato/Orange? He will win the contest right? :thumbup:

Very smexy. Maybe I'm crazy, but when I look at it I see Jack:

Funny%25252Band%25252BGothic%25252BTattoo%25252B-%25252BJack%25252BSkellington%25252BTattoo%25252BDesigns2.jpg

oo Jack is very cool. And yes the Tomato has a very rare assosciated feeling to Jack. Are you gonna enter the contest by the way?

P.S I know your crazy! :shame:

oo Jack is very cool. And yes the Tomato has a very rare assosciated feeling to Jack. Are you gonna enter the contest by the way?

P.S I know your crazy! :shame:

Nope, I think I'm helping to judge it :XD: I'm not a fan of pixel art anyway. For the second time I'm making graphics for a pixel game. As if it wasn't bad enough the first time. So doing a pixel piece in addition to all that would drive me crazy :P

I'm a digital painting girl :thumbup:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Nope, I think I'm helping to judge it :XD: I'm not a fan of pixel art anyway. For the second time I'm making graphics for a pixel game. As if it wasn't bad enough the first time. So doing a pixel piece in addition to all that would drive me crazy :P

I'm a digital painting girl :thumbup:

Pixel? Second time? For a Game? That sounds really interesting. Your making graphics for games? If so what's the games called?

For the first game.. I can't remember. It was a freelance job a few months back. I'd have to check and see and I can't be bothered right now :lol: The second game is a game I'm making for a Game Design class :)

Posted Image

For the first game.. I can't remember. It was a freelance job a few months back. I'd have to check and see and I can't be bothered right now :lol: The second game is a game I'm making for a Game Design class :)

That's cool. I would like to see the second game's results and also some info on how many programmers,artists etc worked on it.

Good luck

Just finished my rough sketch. Will start on it tomorrow hopefully.

I could use some extra cash. :shades:

DEGqA.pngQtYSR.pngHY2Ll.png

I talked to MXM a little in-game and he doesnt seem to have any interest in it so no worries to anybody trying to enter :)

If MXM released his Pixel Bankai he would aniliate us all. :shock: His Bankai line would be "Pixelize them all, Signature!".