DESTROY RUNESCAPE :)

fullmetaboy

i would destroy either gottschalkje, or the devil emote. actually probably both. i would also destroy the guy below me for destroying hundreds of skillers, pures and newbies who just want to have fun, and for being a hypocrite.

parents17dc.gif

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I destroy the world filter, so little easily offended children run away and stop spamming my screen with leet whilst their parents sue Jagex for the actions of others.

Its not just children who could get offended but older people, sensitive people who would not like to hear those comments...

I think that a lot of people would be offended if there was no filter, and they probably aren't just children.

I think someone who's offended by an acne-ridden teen who lives on the other side of the world in a poorly pixelated video game really need to check their insecurities.

lmao

Is that all you can say?

lmao

I destroy all the pkers so we don't see any more of those "don't go into wildy" flame threads. (nothing against pkers mind you but the arguments that come with them are a waste of space.)

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

• 1 month later...

i would destroy a certain person i dont like who thinks im their friend so theywill stop pming me about this that and who knows what.

o and then i'd destroy the rune ess mine so the rune ess i have would go way up in value, and banshees would become very popular because they drop ess

sigur5.pnghi

I would destory autoers, the only sensible thing i can think of...

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

id destroy all the damn hackers and zezima cus hes a jerk

ur a jerk for saying that, i'd destroy people who say people are losers and have no lifes even though they don't know them.

I'd destroy anyone who breaks any rules or insults anyone else. Including the author of this post because of all the 'lmao'.

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

• 2 weeks later...

i would destroy miscellania - its my F*****g kingdom, and ill nuke it if i want to... 10 stupid coal indeed... how do you like the wrath of my KBD and KQ????

*murders most of the fremmnik province and sits in catherby, happily fishing*

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Get rid of autoers now !

They ruin the free servers badly so when visiting friends on my shiny 4.5mb broadband I still lag !

Or even add a lever in that rune shop so instead of being telied to the ess, their telied to the KBD caves on a busy PKing trip...

Currently playing on War of Legends (Royal Gardens)

I'd destroy p2p making it so you don't have to pay but get the same stuff

oh and i'm blowing up the little mage on tutorial island so the noobs have to swim through shark infested waters to get to the mainland and once there they have no clue about magic and I'll own them in the wild =)

Join the petition for a new bank page layout! -This is the best thing since sliced bread!!

I would destroy every last mu crappin moderator and the new cencoring crap. ALSO THE LITTLE NOOBLETS WHO THINK THEIR SO COOL (BECAUSE THEY HAVE AN IRON SKIRT, BRONZE SCIMTAR, AND (GAAAAASP)AN IRON CHAINBODY "WHICH ALL TOGETHER WAS 200,000,000 GP"), AND SHOW YOU THEIR MONEY (7 GP), CALL YOU A NEWB, AND RUN AWAY, JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT 7 GP WILL GET THEMSELVES A LITTLE GIRLFRIEND AND TELL HER THAT THEIR MAIN IS LVL 40,053 AND THAT THEY OWN JAGEX. And sadly this has happened to me...all of it. :wall:

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd