Dual wielding

Lord_Gromit

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would probably only increase attack speed by 35% or something.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Lots of fantasy stuff have Wizards wielding staves and swords at the same time, s I wouldn't wonder if that could do.

However, dual wielding with two different weapons would be very hard to implement, not to mention confusing as to how it will work.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

wasn't the a huge disscussion about this awhile back??? but daul weild staffs would be cool... image only needing to buy mind, chaos, death, blood runes. autocasting ancient magicks while no needing to have 3 sets of runes... man i wish that i could do desert treasure

hmm double shields would lead to very long fights. but the dual weilding sounds cool. there would hav to be a whole heap of restrictions, as not every combination would be allowed (eg dual shields, i guess u could block them to death, they die of old age). i like the rune scimmy/staff combo. dual staves might be going two far tho. imagine the price drop in lava and mud staves. jagex would probably limit it to 2 of the same weapons, or weapon/staff.

Stallion4589.png

hmm double shields would lead to very long fights. but the dual weilding sounds cool. there would hav to be a whole heap of restrictions, as not every combination would be allowed (eg dual shields, i guess u could block them to death, they die of old age). i like the rune scimmy/staff combo. dual staves might be going two far tho. imagine the price drop in lava and mud staves. jagex would probably limit it to 2 of the same weapons, or weapon/staff.

Stallion4589.png

mystic lava staff + mystic air staff for cheap blood, chaos and other attack spells

Mystic mud staff + mystic lava staff for unlimited earth, water and fire runes

and whould this make crosbow better

duel crosbow, deathly combo :-)

duel knifes, fast and deathly

Ok now that people are starting to go on staves, I officially am against dual wielding!

Or at least, you can only dual wield the same weapon, and the effect is an increase in weapons attack speed by 40%.

~Toxicologist~

yay *thinks of wielding air and fire staff buying minds/chaos/death* lol that could be odd... but if you could wear two swords like in Knight Online YUM (though there it doubles/adds the attack power... i would like it... but like in KO the staffs are 2 handed... cant wield 2 at the same time...

the 2 hammers of that barrow dude doesnt even atack dobble...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Rofl. Enough of the LOR methinks.

This discussion does point out the need for major limitations. Perhaps if one can only wield two of the same weapons, and that increases attack speed, but decreases accuracy. Two staves would not be allowed, along with other restrictions/bonuses to be thought of along the way.

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

Perhaps a 25% strength decrease to both weapons wielded? And no wielding two elemental staffs unless they're the same (so you can't have fire and air, but you could have zamorak staff and fire staff).

No, because a mage is not capable of channeling the powers of two staves at once. Besides, you need one hand to hold the runes.

~Toxicologist~