Argh, don't you hate bullies?

abyssalreaper

Bullies are really really stupid at my school. They are what my history teachers refer to neanderthals (quite accurate). However, its granted for their stupidity, cuz it helps me in some cases. (like calling him a freak of the gene pool, and he asked me what a gene pool was). I started laugh so hard it threw him into a state of perpetual confusion. Then i managed to get away ^_^

Heck, I'm asian and most of my friends are asians and we just walk around toghether, and mind our own business no encounters.

As for why they want to be bullies, they are evidently trying to compensate for something...

andysigwhitemc.jpg

dude i got pked and lost my full zezima

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bully's are very insecure people and need constant recognition of "superiority " to make them feel secure for a while.

and the best way to confront a bully is to confront him with his motives.

edit: btw Neanderthals weren't stupid, they were smarter then our race.

signature_1.gif

I hate people that type in green 10 times more.

Bully.

That deserves an OWNED.

Im not sure why they do it... They do want to seem bigger, let themselves get what they want - when they want. Just ignore them, they get bored kinda quick.

knkcopy.jpg

3. A chop to the throat is a very useful and interesting method.

Thats called murder one of my mates killed an attacker doing that fortunatly for him I was able to tell the courts what happened as a whitness so its only manslauter (we called self-defense) still 8 year sentence for my friend.

As for headlocks it seems noone here knows how to get out of them.

You dont bite

You cant elbow (unless the person dosent know how to hold a headlock)

Ive held a few people in headlocks and they all try elbowing wich dosent work because I stand to close for them to get any force behind it.

Teeth are nasty the trick is to tighten your grip if someone tries to bite you so they cant move their head atall.

The way to escape a headlock is to put your hand on their elbow and push it from behind and twist into them you should beable to slip out practice with your mates.

But that wont work if they hold you to tight never give an attack reason to strenthen their grip.

EDIT: i suck at explaining things

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Yes...bullies suck. If you are evil (like me), taunt them back when they try to verbally abuse you. Try to twist his insults to insult him back, this will make him look like a fool and he cannot defend against your words.

When you taunt them enough, they (hopefully) will try to hit you. Take the blow (make sure you have witnesses).

My favorite part: grab both of his arms, and squeeze. It my take a bit of forearm training, but if you squeeze hard enough, his hands will be hard to control, and if he tries to move his fingers, he will experience pain. Twist his arms back on themselves, and bend him slightly down, so he cant assault you with a kick. Finally, thrust the sole of your foot into his chest. Let him fall...and leave him there, without anymore insults to him.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be bullied all the time as a kid but soon after I started going to junior high, I started learning Tae kwon do and I've been left alone ever since. I'm not too sure if its because of my tae kwon do or if I just look threatening, I'm sorta thinking its because I don't say anything in school and I guess they think I'm plotting to bring a gun to school or something because thats the sort of reaction I'm getting from them.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

The way to escape a headlock is to put your hand on their elbow and push it from behind and twist into them you should beable to slip out practice with your mates.
I've found that pushing the elbow away from them gets you free and hurts them in the process.

It's either let you got or bust one of their wrists / sholders. Try that with your mates ;)

That whole "lets beat up the bully" thing may work when you're 8 years old but when the people bullying you are likely to wait for you outside school with about 15 people with baseball bats you might not want to look like you're up for a fight..

this remembers me of a.... long time ago, sometimes these 3 bullies would force someone with them in to the bushes and beat them up there, trough i ussually pulled myself out, also had a short anger limit earlyer, now its much higher... o well... you could always team up on a bully maybe, or just call a teacher?(if in school) maybe even a stranger!? or like someone said learn to defend yourself.

Known in-game as Mister evil9(lvl 93)(P2P).

Modding gta2(making maps, scripts,editing it).

On world 54 mostly.

Made a nice GTA2 site!

A little in-active...

With your palm strike upwards towards their nose. Hit...

Just be ready for the 10 year sentence in jail because you just murdered them.

You can't really kill them can you..... :?:

Quite easily.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

With your palm strike upwards towards their nose. Hit...

Just be ready for the 10 year sentence in jail because you just murdered them.

You can't really kill them can you..... :?:

The cartilage of your nose is barely a few centimeters from your brain with almost no protection in-between. So yes...smashing someone's nose into thier brain has a high rate of death.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I'm gonna have to try that sometime.

I don't think it would be wise to do that.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I've found that pushing the elbow away from them gets you free and hurts them in the process.

It's either let you got or bust one of their wrists / sholders. Try that with your mates ;)

easy way is to pick them up and throw them over your shoulder

i only got bullied once

he was this abnormally large person whom was 4 years older than me but only 2 grades ahead of me, he was very dum and he had bucked teeth

keep in mind this was when i was in 5th grade, there was a big difference between 5th and 7th grade

well in school we had these thick wooden bathroom passes and one day he decided to beat me over the head with it, luckily i tend to get an adrenaline rush and just lose all feeling when im in intense situations so i kept getting up and going at him there was nothing he could do untill sometime later (probly not long at all) 3 teachers separated us

i find the method u use to get by bullies really depends on what kind of person they are

if some wannabe gangster is messing with u dont go punch him in the face because they dont have pride and they will get everyone they know after u

(dont mean to stereotype but thats what i have whitnessed)

on the other hand if its just some random a-hole, nose, throat, nuts, i win

of course there are more and better ways to deal with things like if ur very good with words u can make anyone feel like they're the stupidest person in the world, preferably in front of alot of ppl

When someone bully others its usually someone that's weaker than them so fighting back it usually not an option.

People talking about training up like it's an overnight thing, it takes a lot of dedication and time, you wont really notice any differences for months, though it's a good idea to do some training anyway, for other reasons than betting the [cabbage] out of your bully, physical health and confidence being some of them.

Confrontations hardly ever works, bullies usually just do it for their own amusement or to impress their friends. Should just avoid them when possible and hang around with friends.

image1ne5.png