• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first marker in Belgium has been placed. :smile:

Where the hell did mine go? :s

Edit: nevermind, it was in the middle of the ocean for some reason :P

Oh. :razz:

Well then mine's the second Belgian marker.

It wasn't me who made you go for a swim by the way. :razz:

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

I'm the most eastern person on Tip.it, on the Continental United States.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I hate to inform everyone, that some individual thought it would be fun to delete everyone's markers and leave inappropriate markers and drawings on the map in there place. I have since removed all those markers and as of right now, it looks to be no way to revert the map back to a previous date.

If people want to try and remap the community, I say go for it, but completely understandable if you don't, it's up to you guys.

tFtfA.jpg

And there it goes again.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I thought we learned this lesson with the drawball thread.

What is it with this guy and Das?

It's kind of creepy.

Judging by the fact that Will lives in Norwich, and his was vandalised... the perpetrator must have come from Ipswich. I will post this green and gold Canaries scarf as retribution:

scarf55.jpg

Shame really. One idiot who presumably came on here after using the main site for help on RuneScape, supplied to him/her by thousands of volunteers hours and completely free of charge, decides to repay the community of that website by trashing a light piece of fun.

They also seem to be awfully concerned with tripsis, and not in a fond way.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."