Where in the World is Tip.it?

stevepole

sorry you guys do, but i'm so burnt out, i don't really want to even see this forum, haha

Peace

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for [bleep]'s sake. I even had Stargate Command's location down, and a smiley face on Australia.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I think I missed all the fun stuff, all I did was a couple of markers for me and funny place names and trolled jimmy_jim's marker a little bit :(

Probaly not worth the effort to do again though, it had a good run I think we should let it die like drawball.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I cannot be bothered to continually have to put my marker up because some immature troll decides to mess with it.

In my opinion, I think that everyone should give in there emails, and only people with those emails can edit the page.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I cannot be bothered to continually have to put my marker up because some immature troll decides to mess with it.

In my opinion, I think that everyone should give in there emails, and only people with those emails can edit the page.

I think it's been set so that only people with permission are allowed to edit the map. (I PMed my gmail and I got added to the list of contributers).

So yeah, send in your emails to stevepole if you feel comfortable with doing so.

I'd also be happy to add any markers onto the map if you don't want to submit your email in. (send via. pm or quote this post and reply with what you want and where you want it and I shall put it up for you)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Oh okay, glad that's sorted.

I'd also be happy to add any markers onto the map if you don't want to submit your email in. (send via. pm or quote this post and reply with what you want and where you want it and I shall put it up for you)

Can you/someone else put a marker up in Huddersfield, England for me? It's slightly to the right of Racheya's.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I think it's been set so that only people with permission are allowed to edit the map. (I PMed my gmail and I got added to the list of contributers).

So yeah, send in your emails to stevepole if you feel comfortable with doing so.

can you put up a mark at ft lauderdale, florida?

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

Since you offered, would you mind placing one in London, Ontario, Canada for me? I would just do it myself, but I don't have much time before work...

So everyone knows, I have gone ahead and changed the map so only contributors can edit the map. I felt this would be the best way for us to keep this project going safely without having to worry vandals.

If you want to be added as a contributor just PM your email address and I'll add to you to the list.

Or as Wongtong as offered, you can simply reply here or PM any contributor who has offered their services, and they will add you to the map. :)

tFtfA.jpg

Can someone place a marker for me at Winchester, Ontario, Canada? It's South and a little East of Ottawa.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Can someone place a marker for me at Winchester, Ontario, Canada? It's South and a little East of Ottawa.

Done. :)

Thankee Sai. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...