What would you do with a d chain drop?

nikoli40

Ok, lets say you were with a group and went to the kalphite queen, or whoever drops d chains. When you get a drop, of course they want to share, but what if you got a d chain drop? Would you share that? In my opinion, i woudn't. I would say thats its a once in a life time oportunity and you must understand. I would tell my freinds or whoever I went on the trip with that i got it, but I would not share. Maybe I would give them something from my bank...what are your opinions on this?

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd share it equally among the group I go in. And I would never go to it with backstabbers like most of the previous posters.

sig5qf.gif

# 1101 to 99 range on 12-18-05

85 slayer on 12-18-05 with combat at 102;

retired from members since Feb 06.

Back since June 07. 2000+ total.

I wouldn't share, I'd sell it, then spread all the cash out equally between my friends, leaving nothing for me. Anyone who is chain hunting obviously has money to waste (full Verac, tons of sharks and pots) and the stats to gain alot of money in the first place, meaning they are only there for profit, so I would give it to my friends, who are much more deserving of the money.

If I was there with my friend (who does KQ trips) I'd just let him have it.

blazesigbq9.jpg

omfg, your kidding?

You deserve to die in wildy with 3 full phat sets... OFCOURSE you share it if you went with a few friends. What kind of a friend ARE YOU????

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

It depends on how the cooperation was. If it were just a bunch of low lvl (not so good) friends who were there more watching then helping, i would maybe give them a present they always wanted (something between 100-1000k).

If it were a few good friends, who helped me alot, i'd keep the chain myself and ask them how much of the share they want (not giving over 20m/amount of friends though). So if i went with three good friends who helped me and they all ask 3m (max 5m), id give them that and keep the chain. I would defenitely not sell it and share the money. I mean, a chain from the kq, thats something special, no?

who wouldnt share is the question :D

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

If I got it myself from something you don't team to get it, I'd either keep it or sell it and get full guthan and a whip. Otherwise I'd probably share. They wouldn't believe me but I would. Also, depends on the effort I feel each person put in. If a guy hid until the queen's hp was super low then came out and started helping, he gets nothing. Kinda like that.

Noctis666.png

friends > pixels

Appearently not everyone thinks that way and I think they need a good beating... Honestly if somebody's willing to lose a friend for some stupid pixel money then that's their choice but I don't respect anyone who thinks like that.

I'm utterly disappointed yet not suprised by the number of people that see no problem with screwing thier friends over. Most 10 year olds don't have much of a sense of honor.

None of my IRL friends play runescape, but I have RS only friends. Despite not having an IRL relationship with these people I still wouldn't screw them over.

Before you and your friends go in, you should have already worked out how the rewards would be split. Something fair would be "he who gets a mega drop" like d chain or d med can keep it and buy out the other's fair market value share of the item. The right to keep was earned by getting the drop (doing the most damage).

If you and your friends are KQing and some "volunteers" show up, no need to share with the volunteers.