18-Jul-2011 - Cryptic Clue Fest 3 - UPDATED WITH ALL ANSWERS

Pirkka

Iron full helmet?

nope... :(

I'm not entirely sure there'll be a fourth item either.

samurai_fly.png

samurai_fly.png

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it feels like an hour has passed. Sit with a hot girl for an hour and it only feels like a minute has passed - Ol' Al Onestone.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's 4 lines of clue and all the past few days had 4 items; no reason to assume a line in the clue is NOT some sort of clue to an item; especially hen we only seem to have 1 track of thought giving any rs items to us and the 3 items we found dont work.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

There's 4 lines of clue and all the past few days had 4 items; no reason to assume a line in the clue is NOT some sort of clue to an item; especially hen we only seem to have 1 track of thought giving any rs items to us and the 3 items we found dont work.

The only translated sentence from the english to the german clue is the last sentence, so I think it's really 3 types of items.

[404] Signature not found.

Eating = gobbling = goblin

our arm = armour?

resizeofuntitledff4.png

Free to Player fo' life!

99/99 skateboarding :p

why dont you use this awesome thing i like to call common sense. Its done wonders for me, ive never been hacked, scammed or anything like that.

our arm = armour?

But then whats the "i hear them"

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

our arm = armour?

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

samurai_fly.png

samurai_fly.png

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it feels like an hour has passed. Sit with a hot girl for an hour and it only feels like a minute has passed - Ol' Al Onestone.

was just gonna say, the french "Deux cottes" means 2 (sets of) (goblin) mail :L

Reward:

[hide] Alvani's robes, and a rock which spawns a burning chicken. Maybe something extra from roddeck? (Where's roddeck?) [/hide]

samurai_fly.png

samurai_fly.png

So its:

[hide]

1 Wooden shield

6 bronze swords (note NOT long sword or 2h sword, just sword)

2 goblin mail

[/hide]

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Two costumes as a reward:

first

[hide]YxUja.png[/hide]

second

[hide]HPPzA.png[/hide]

samurai_fly.png

samurai_fly.png

Who do we take this stuff too, I really can't find tht spot even though i know it should be easy

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Who do we take this stuff too, I really can't find tht spot even though i know it should be easy

Sir Vyvin in Falador.

EDIT: Oh wow, I just got his name #-o

samurai_fly.png

samurai_fly.png

All the white knights are puns

Surviving

Serenity

Certification

Surely

Surprising

Ceramic Vase

etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

All the white knights are puns

Surviving

Serenity

Certification

Surely

Surprising

Ceramic Vase

etc.

Yes I get that now -__-

samurai_fly.png

samurai_fly.png

hmmm interesting.....talked to Roddeck and he gave me last years outfit even though i didnt do last years cluefest.

Mod Timbo confirmed this in the Scrying Pool Clan Chat yesterday amongst a bunch of other things.

For anyone interested in lore, Clan Citadel's will reveal some hints, so I'm expecting the Citadel itself is related in some way to Armadyl :)

hmmm interesting.....talked to Roddeck and he gave me last years outfit even though i didnt do last years cluefest.

Mod Timbo confirmed this in the Scrying Pool Clan Chat yesterday amongst a bunch of other things.

For anyone interested in lore, Clan Citadel's will reveal some hints, so I'm expecting the Citadel itself is related in some way to Armadyl :)

Makes sense we had lore on a sky city before via god letters,

Armadyl has bird ppls, would make sense sky place has some link.

I think it'd be kewl if we discover avansies and the sky city and sometime and its just been lost hence we think aramdyl is absent,

Plv6Dz6.jpg